you have a newborn baby boy and you do not know How to describe a cute baby boy?
Do not worry, I made a list that I could refer to of my favourite baby boy quotes. This list is an outstanding list of quotes to a baby boy, newborn baby quotes and cute baby boy sayings.
choose from these 70+ sweet baby boy quotes to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got newborn baby.
You can also use these baby boy saying on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So what are you looking for? Quotes about loving your baby boy, newborn baby quotes, or cute baby boy sayings. You can find all of them here!
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Table of Contents
- Quotes about loving your baby boy
- Mommy Love to Baby Boy Quotes
- Sweet Baby Boy Quotes From Mom
- New Born Baby Boy Quotes
- Baby Boy saying
- Cute baby boy sayings
- Funny Baby Boy Quotes
- How to Congratulate Someone On Their New Baby
Quotes about loving your baby boy
write on a baby card to send or you can share Quotes about loving your baby boy on Instagram, Facebook, tweeter.
The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Unknown
Children are the bridge to heaven. Persian saying
Words can not express the joy of new life. Hermann Hesse
Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers and children.
A child’s love could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world. Unknown
A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda J. Le Shan
The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child.
Mommy Love to Baby Boy Quotes
This mommy loves to the baby boy saying is the best way to explain the pleasure and excitement of a new baby’s birth. Use these welcome baby boy quotes to congratulate parents.
No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure.
A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
A little miracle sent from above, a baby boy to cuddle and love.
And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. The Giving Tree
Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers they are still their little boys
You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend, you are his momma, and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.
Sweet Baby Boy Quotes From Mom
Here are few people who did a pretty decent job.
A mother and son’s relationship is unlike any other, and these sweet baby boy quotes say that this connection is extraordinary.
Something tells me I am going to love him forever.
His little hands stole my heart, and his little feet ran away with it.
Son, you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.
The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.
You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the son you will always be.
Let him be little.
Let him be wild.
And let him be a little wild. Unknown
A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad. Unknown
When you hold an infant, hold him not just with your body, but with your mind and heart. Magda Gerber
All that awesome, in such a little boy. Unknown
New Born Baby Boy Quotes
In the universe, there is no better feeling than recognising that you will be a mom.
A good way to plan a child’s birth is by lovely baby boy quotes from mom, to remind you that the most important thing at the end of it is your baby, no matter how complicated the situation.
I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. -Winnie the Pooh
How wonderful life is, now you’re in the world.
we made a wish, and you came true.
You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars
I don’t know who you’ll be, but I know you’ll be my everything.
Yes, I gave you life… but really, you gave me mine.
Such a big miracle in such a little boy.
Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. Peter Pan
A boy is Truth with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.
Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.
The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
Baby Boy saying
If you want to express bond between mom and son, then these my baby boy quotes express just how special that bond between mother and son.
It is crucial to find the right quotes for your baby to represent you and your son during this time in your life.
To become a new mother to a lovely boy is an adventure that changes your life, and these inspiring baby boy quotes saying “I love my baby boy”.
- I am your mother, you are my child. I am your quiet place, you are my wild. I am your calm face, you are my giggle. I am your wait, you are my wiggle. I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake. I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo. I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.
- May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for, and wanted. I love you.
- Precious one, so small, so sweet. Dancing in on angel’s feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star. What a miracle you truly are.
- Let them be little ‘cause they’re only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them hope every day. Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle, oh just let them be little.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged by man. Rabindranath Tagore
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. Debasish Mridha
- Children reinvent your world for you. Susan Sarandon
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Unknown
- The art of being a parent is to sleep when a baby is not looking.
Cute baby boy sayings
- “You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” — Lish McBride, author
- Babies should be classified as an antidepressant. It’s pretty hard to be in a bad mood around a 5-month-old baby.” — Jim Gaffigan, comedian
- “When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love…I never felt so complete and empowered in my life.” — Gisele Bündchen, model
- “An infant’s smile was the greatest promise that the world would go on, no matter how much the grown-ups mucked around with it.” — Janice Maynard, author
- “I don’t know why they say “you have a baby.” The baby has you.” — Gallagher, comedian
- “People often ask me, “What’s the difference between couplehood and babyhood?” In a word? Moisture. Everything in my life is now more moist. Between your spittle, your diapers, your spit-up, and drool, you got your baby food, your wipes, your formula, your leaky bottles, sweaty baby backs, and numerous other untraceable sources — all creating an ever-present moistness in my life, which heretofore was mainly dry.” — Paul Reiser, comedian
- “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” — Taylor Hanson,
- “Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.” — Ed Howe,
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” — Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, guru
- “It’s all kind of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It’s like you’ve met your reason to live.” — Johnny Depp, actor
Funny Baby Boy Quotes
It is nearly hilarious how babies cannot speak or run but bring both affection and love everywhere. Although they are dependent on adults, babies make adults feel like they’re the law. It is not so good as to witness how a baby is growing and finding his personality.
Take a look at these funny baby boy quotes which focus on a baby’s joys and difficulties. They flip our whole lives upside down, so we’re grateful for it with their beautiful smiles and giggles.
- Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. Olivia Wilde
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. Tina Fey
- When kids hit one year old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.
- “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “Babies used to make me nervous, but these squirmy things are awesome once you’ve read the manual.” – David Z. Hirsch
- “Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “A baby is a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.” – Ronald Knox
- “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” – John Wilmot
- “The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida.” – Dave Barry
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
How to Congratulate Someone On Their New Baby
Babies deserve all the love in the world. Congratulate a new baby with one of these sweet baby gift suggestions for your friend or loved one.
- Homemade card: A DIY card made by you is the perfect way to congratulate parents on the arrival of a new baby! Be sure to include one of the quotes above in your message.
- Personalized gift: Babies are so much fun to shop for! A personalized baby gift is a great way to welcome home a new bundle of joy.
- Practical gear: Babies go through a lot of diapers. Congratulate new parents and make their lives easier by gifting a basket filled with necessities like diapers, washcloths, pacifiers and onesies!
- Time and support: Sometimes the best gift is the promise of support! Offer to help shop for groceries, pick up older children from school or babysit to give new parents a rest.
On this page, you’ll find a vast range baby boy cute quotes and sayings written to help you find the perfect words to write a baby card message and help to kick off celebrations with a smile!
We’ve compiled a list of inspirational quotes and sayings about babies, these phrases are perfect for birth announcements, baby shower invitations, baby shower gifts, and personalized baby gifts.
Whether you’re about to attend a baby shower, gender reveal party, or welcome a new baby of your own, these inspirational baby quotes speak of the unmatchable beauty of parenthood, the wonder, and curiosity of young children and the hilarious moments in between
write on a baby card to send or you can share mommy to baby boy quotes Instagram, Facebook, tweeter.