If you’re having trouble finding the words to tell your father how much you love him, this lengthy collection of Happy Fathers Day Quotes we’ve compiled for you will undoubtedly touch his heart.
Whatever you name the man who helped raise you or is the father of your children, telling him how much you love him thoughtful, happy first Father’s Day message to show him just how loved and appreciated he really is?
Whether it’s your father, uncle, brother, grandfather, or anybody else who has been a father figure in your life, you want to make sure you express your love and thanks to him on June 3rd with Happy Fathers Day Quotes.
We must remember to appreciate them for their dedication and efforts as the head of the home.
Use these messages on gift cards, Instagram captions, or Facebook posts.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Captions For Instagram, Facebook [WITH IMAGES]
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Happy Father’s Day Quotes for uncle videos and other Father’s Day quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Editor’s note: You are welcome to share and use these original happy Fathers Day uncle quotes and images contained below. Please give credit back to our page. Non-commercial use only.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
Maintain short and to-the-point fathers day wishes, while also expressing to dad how much he means to you. Here’s a variety of quick and sweet notes to thank your father for being such an outstanding person in your life. They look well put inside fathers Day cards (on Amazon) or as Instagram captions for Father’s Day!
Related Reading: Short And Sweet Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
Father’s Day cards, on Amazon
Fathers day t-shirts on Amazon
Fathers day t-shirt for dad on Amazon
What are the best Fathers day quotes (caption )?
GET ALL THE IMAGES FROM MY PINTEREST PAGE :
- “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” —Unknown
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
Related Reading: Best Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
- “One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.” – George Herbert
- “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Friedrich Schiller
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
- “No music is as pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
- “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” – Calvin Johnson
- “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” – Prevost Abbe
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
- “The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath, sweat and everything to comfort us, his family.” – King Tony S. Singh
- “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.” – Pam Brown
Father’s Day love Messages
Surprise your father with a unique present of daughter father love quotes and son father love quotes. If you can’t think of the proper words to say to him, keep reading to find a variety of Father’s Day love messages to choose from.
Related Reading: Best Dad Jokes for fathers Day
GET ALL THE IMAGES FROM MY PINTEREST PAGE :
- Dear father, from the first little adventure to the last biggest problems, you’ve always been there. No number of words can describe my love for you.
- I do not resist everything I like because I have everything that I need to spend my life in a good way. I love you, dad.
- Hey Dad! I just found out about that superhero from my childhood. All this time, it was you! Happy Father’s day!
- Like a lighthouse in the middle of the sea, you’ve guided me always. Like a shade in the sun, you’ve protected me always. The man that you are has taught me to live life. Happy Father’s day!
- To the world, you are just a father, but to our family, you are the whole world! Happy father’s day dad!
- Dad, My all the pleasures are with you; your smile is enough to make my day better. I love you for always being there for me.
- Honesty and fair play, strength and courage, kindness and good will. Nobody could have shown it all better than you Dad! Love you always
- No matter how old I grow up, you would always guide me like the first time I got in a problem. How do you do it dad! Best dad in the world!
- The most perfect combination of compassion and strength, it’s you DAD! You’re someone I’m unconditionally proud of in my life! Happy father’s day.
Related Reading: Loving Fathers Day Messages From Wife To Husband [WITH IMAGES]
- Dad, Your love is everything for me, and you encourage me in every situation. You hug me even if I do something wrong, You smile at me even if I lie to you, You are always there for me no matter what happens. I love you, daddy.
- From the moments I could see everything sitting on your shoulders to the times I was down, you’ve taught me to live and meet the world! Happy father’s day.
- You know me very well, and you are familiar with all my bad habits but still, you keep on loving me. Dad, I love you.
- According to me, you are doing the hardest job of being an awesome dad which involves dealing with the world’s toughest clients, that are a teenage daughter and a teenage son. Daddy, we love you.
- Mum brought me to this world and you held my hand and taught me how to live here! You’re the best dad!
- You’re an awesome person minus the parenthood too! Happy father’s day to the World’s best dad!
- I do not know what type of love it is that you have for us, love that makes you hug me when I am sad. I love you, dad.
- For me, the best man in the world is the one who is best for his children, and the best example for a real man is you. Daddy, I love you
- To the coolest dad in the world! Still remember the times my friends and buddies would love having you around. There’s no friend better than you I have in my life. Thanks for being there, dad.
- I Love You, Daddy. You are like a magnet for me who has attracted me towards the right and repelled me from what is wrong.
- One of the other reasons for you being awesome is you saving me from mum’s scolding! Thank you for being my dad.
- Dear Father, I wish to thank you for the firm hand with which you guided my steps in this restless world, making sure I didn’t stray.
- I need a time machine to get back into my childhood to enjoy all the memories all over again that I shared with you. Dad, I love you.
- I may never be able to put it in words but no person has ever inspired me the way you do, I hope when I grow up, I’ll be just like you. Happy Father’s day!
- You are the best dad in the world. You got me everything that I ever thought about, you gave me everything when I was nothing. I wish to return all those by achieving all the goals that you want me to achieve. I love you, dad.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
- From you repairing my teddy cycle to my broken heart as I grew up from the little girl you could lift up high to the woman I’ve turned into today. I owe you my life dad! Thanks for being there for me. Happy Father’s day.
- Dear Father, you are my best friend and support, and I am grateful every day for having you around, as it is a real blessing.
- I will try hard to become the best child in this world because you are the best dad in this world and you do not deserve less than it. I love you, dad.
- Father, you taught me what I know today and showed me what kind of person I wanted to be. I wish to thank you for that and all the things you have offered me. Happy Father’s day!
- Dear Father, you are the pillar on which my entire existence stands, without you the wind would have shattered all my dreams. Happy Father’s Day to the most amazing Dad!
- Being your son is awesome, but the worst part is that following your footsteps is more difficult than anything else. I love you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the most amazing dad, extraordinary husband and my best friend! Thank you for showing us that we are loved and protected every single day. We will do the same for you.
- daddy. Sometimes I don’t talk to you, sometimes I get annoyed, sometimes I don’t hug. Regardless of what I do in mood swings, I always love you from the core of my heart. I love you.
- Every girl on the planet wants to be a princess. But not everyone has an opportunity to actually become one. You made me feel like I am the most important girl in the world. Instead of making me a princess, you made me a queen. Thank you, dad.
- Whenever there is some problem in my life, whenever I feel moody, whenever I am sad. I think of you, and that solves all my problems and makes me happy. I love you.
- I know that raising a boy like me is hard. Sometimes I have too much energy for you. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me, and I see how hard you try. Happy Father’s Day.
- You are truly my superhero in plain clothes. I can’t recall the number of times you bailed me out of sticky situations. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, Dad.
- You have always been my biggest support. I have no idea where would I be without your encouragement and overwhelming love. Thank you for being the best dad ever. Happy Father’s Day!
- This thought makes me stronger than my Dad is my support and he is always there for me. I love you, dad.
- The success of the man can be measured by the love he gets from his children, I promise that you will be the most successful in this world. I love you so much, daddy.
- We both have the same kind of dreams. You dream to make me the happiest daughter/son in this world, and I dream to make you the happiest father in this world. You are the perfect dad. I love you.
Happy Fathers Day Saying
If you’re having trouble finding the appropriate words to tell your father how much you love him, this lengthy collection of fathers day saying from daughter and fathers day saying from son we’ve compiled for you will undoubtedly touch his heart. You only have one father, so make the most of every opportunity to spend time with him and tell him how much he means to you!
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Quotes From Son (WITH IMAGES)
- I owe much of my success to you, dad. Without your loving support and guidance, I would not have reached this level of success that I am enjoying now. Thank you for everything, Dad, I love you.
- If I had to live my life all over again, I will still choose to be your daughter. You simply are the best father in the world! I love you with all my heart, Dad.
- You stood in front of me to protect me when I was vulnerable. You stood behind me to catch me when I fell. You stood by my side to support me when I was alone. Thanks for standing by me all the time. I love you, dad.
- Dad, I want to invent the time machine so I can rewind to my childhood and hit pause, to relive all the awesome memories I share with you. I love you.
- Just one conversation with you and I feel 100% better. You always give such good advice. Thank you for always being here. I love you, Dad.
- If it weren’t for you, I would not be here. I owe my life to you, literally and figuratively speaking. I love you, Dad.
- Boyfriends and husbands will come and go, but dads will always love you no matter what. Thank you for being such a wonderful dad. I love you.
- I know that I haven’t been around as often, and we don’t get to talk as much. Don’t worry, Dad. All that’s about to change now. I love you, and I miss you.
- You were there for me when I was not sure about my decisions. You guided me, and you were so patient with me. You are the best dad in the world.
Related Reading: What To Write For Father’s Day: Best Card Ideas
- I do the things I do because of you, Dad. I want to make you proud. I want to repay you for all the things that you have sacrificed for me. I love you, Dad. Thank you for everything.
- I will always be your little girl, Dad. No matter how old I get or how much I change, I will always love you.
- A hug from you feels like shelter from the storm. Thank you for always coming to my rescue when I need you. I love you, my dearest Dad.
- No matter how busy you are with work, you always make time for us. I know that it’s not easy, but you still make it possible. That makes you a superhero in my eyes. I love you, dad.
- You are my driving force, Dad. You inspire me to be a better person. I hope that I make you proud. I love you.
- You are the best man in my life, Dad. I will make sure that my future husband is as kind, loving, hardworking, and brilliant as you. I love you.
Related Reading : Happy Fathers’ Day Quotes [WITH IMAGES]
Fathers Day Quotes With Images
I understand: it’s difficult to put into words how much that special man in your life means to you.
Whether it’s your father, uncle, brother, grandfather, or anybody else who has been a father figure in your life, you want to make sure you express your love and thanks to him the correct way on June 20.
This is when the greatest father’s day quotes come in handy. If you’re looking for a message to include in your Father’s Day letter or a comment for an Instagram photo, these quotes from your favourite celebrities and authors will help you say exactly what you want on Father’s Day.
Related reading : Best Fathers Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” ―Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
- Antoine François Prévost “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”
- Marisol Santiago “A girl’s first true love is her father.”
- Dan Pearce “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.”
- “Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” ―Charles Kettering
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.”
- Nelson Mandela “To be the father of a nation is a great honor, but to be the father of a family is a greater joy.”
- Billy Graham “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society”.
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” ―Clarence Budington Kelland
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson “I realized being a father is the greatest job I have ever had and the greatest job I will ever have”.
- Johann Friedrich von Schiller “It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons”.
- “It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.” ―Margaret Truman
- Reed Markham “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family”.
- “[My father] always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” – Chelsea Clinton
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” ―Reed Markham
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”– Linda Poindexter
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song.”– Unknown
- “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” ―Tom Wolfe
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”- Jim Valvano
- “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.”- Liza Minnelli
- “Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.” ―Mike Myers
- “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.”- Euripides
- “An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.”- C.S. Lewis
- “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.”- Emile Gaboriau
- “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.”- Unknown
Also read : Loving Quotes About Fatherhood
Fathers Day Messages With Images
Father’s Day is an occasion to express your gratitude to your father. New dads, experienced fathers, grandfathers, fathers-in-law, stepfathers, like-a-dads, female fathers, serious fathers, goofy fathers…
There must be a million fatherly types out there, and there are undoubtedly at least that many reasons to celebrate them on Father’s Day with these Fathers Day Messages.
How do you write a message for Father’s Day?
- Your genial smile and your big heart make you one hell of a man, Dad. Proud to have someone like you as my father. Happy Father’s Day! You’re the best.
- I have never seen such a great combination of honesty, courage, and self-respect in anyone but you. You are the kind of father this world should have in numbers. Happy Father’s Day!
- I don’t need anything in life as long as your prayers are with me. You are a person of uncompromising values and a father with a golden heart. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s day. Let us practice fatherly love not only towards our children but also to every human being.
- You are special in every way I can think of. You are the perfect kind of dad because no one else could handle such a mischievous child like me. Happy Father’s Day!
- I don’t count anyone else as long as your support is with me. You are the biggest source of inspiration for me because you never failed us. Happy Father’s Day!
- My greatest pleasure is seeing the kids exploding with joy as soon as they see you coming home. The joy in their eyes tells me how great of a father you are to them. Happy Father’s Day, Husband!
- Fatherhood is the most crucial responsibility and yet the greatest adventure one can experience. Happy Father’sa day.
- We may find answers to all our questions on Google, but our fathers will always be the wisest person in this world. Happy Fathers Day!
- A Father’s love is unconditional. He loves, cares, and struggles hard to make our days better and brighter. Everything he does for us is what only a superhero can do. Happy Fathers Day!
- Father’s love, care, and protection always remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. Happy Father’s Day!
- With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
- Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.
- Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy Father’s day!
- To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy Father’s day, I love you.
- Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you dad!
- When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great father’s day!
- Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for everything.
- Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older, I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
I believe you have found the best happy first Father’s Day daddy quotes, happy first Father’s Day quotes, first Father’s Day quotes from wife, first Father’s Day wishes, first Father’s Day quotes from baby, and more!
A sincere Father’s Day message from his son, daughter, or wife may truly honor him. Our collection of funny and Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes is just what you need to bring a smile on his face on this special day. Because sometimes our words are more powerful than our actions.
Surprise your Dad with a special gift and a special wish. If you can’t find the right words to wish him, keep on reading and you will find many Father’s day wishes and pick the right one for him.
This celebration is about fatherhood, so don’t forget your grandfathers…they are fathers too!
Fathers Day: FAQ