Obviously, understanding what to write for Father’s Day card isn’t always (or ever) simple. Get these ideas to stimulate your creative side:
- A hilarious recollection of him
- A favorite experience with him
- the qualities you liked most
- He taught you something that you still know
- His favorite entertainment, pastime or film franchise
- Your unique relationship with him: father, stepfather, son, grandparent, brother, friend, mentor or husband
Post a sweet message about your father’s love on Facebook or Twitter to show how much you love him.
Related Reading : Happy Fathers’ Day Quotes [WITH IMAGES]
Write about father’s love
You can write about father son love or father daughter love messages on cards, mags, T-shirts as a gift.
Your dad will love getting a laugh on a special day and use this special mug every day for his morning coffee or tea.
Related Reading: Father’s Day Quotes From Daughter Ideas [WITH IMAGES]
- Daddy, thank you for raising me with such care. I love you!
- When you are here, I have nothing to fear! I love you, Dad.
- I am lucky to have you in my life. You are the best dad in the entire universe. I love you!
- Words aren’t enough to tell you how much I love you. You’re my inspiration, my entire world. Your love is the precious gift of my life.
- Dad, thank you for always believing in me. I love you so much.
- Daddy, you’re the reason why I’m in this world. No matter how big I grow up, you’re the one who would look after me. I love you.
- Sending all my love and warm hugs to the world’s best dad. You are a true inspiration.
- I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful and loving father as you. I love you, Dad.
- No matter how old we become, we’d always be your little masters. You’ve brought laughter, happiness, and triumph to our life. We love you more than anything on earth.
- I have not seen any superheroes, but I have seen you! You are my superhero, Dad. I love you.
- The only thought that gives me mental strength is that you’re always there to support me whatever the situation comes. Love you Dad!
- To my Dad, I love you for being the best friend I could ever ask for!
- You never cared about your own requirements to fulfill all my needs. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad.
- Everyone says that I look like my mom. But, I want to be like you Dad. I love you the most.
- All my dreams could not have been accomplished if you were not beside me. Thank you, Dad, for always being there. I love you Dad.
- I can conquer all the problems and difficulties of life, with your shed on my head. I love you Dad.
- The strength of your love and upbringing has made me reach this position in my life. Thank you, Dad. I love you.
- I love you, dad. Thank you for always guiding me in my life with patience and love.
- Dad, you showed me what it means to be a kind, humble and genuine human being. I love you for raising me to be like you.
- My loving Dad, thank you for having such a strong faith in me and helping me to achieve my dreams. I love you.
- Papa, you are the person I trust most in my life. I love you!
- A father is always a role model for his children, but Daddy, you were also a great friend to me throughout my life. I love you.
- Dear Dad, I love you for always being my guardian angel!
- My lovely Dad, whatever I am today is because of your guidance, teachings, advice and constant love. I love you so much.
- Words cannot express how much love and respect I have for you. “Thank You Dad” for being my biggest support! I love you!
- Dad, you made me what I am today, with your love. I love you.
- Keep me embraced with the warmth of your love. Always keep giving me warm hugs, Dad.
- I love you for letting me explore and helping me to shape today’s me. May God bless you, Dad. Love you tons.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Quotes From Son (WITH IMAGES)
Write about life lessons from dad
Important Life Lessons You Learned From My Father. You can write these lines on Father’s day card.
- Thank you for the knowledge of how to be a leader and a helper and the wisdom to know when to play each role.
- You taught me not just how to bring home the bacon but also how to season it and smoke it on the grill for the best flavor.
- Even when I can’t come home, you know how to make me feel at home.
- You’re not just someone I love—you’re also someone I respect and admire.
- Smart, strong, funny, talented, kind: You are everything I want to be. You are my hero.
Related Reading: Happy Mother’s Day Messages [WITH IMAGES]
Write about father, daughter, love massages
Are you looking for what to write for father’s day or in your Father’s Day card? Or how about a personalized greeting for his birthday or Valentine’s Day?
Or are you seeking for a simple reminder of your affection to share with him for no apparent reason? Dad and daughter quotes may help make your message to your father more memorable, no matter what the occasion.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
- Dad, I love you more than anything on the earth.
- My dearest Dad, you are the best mentor and best friend I have in my life. Thank you for always being by my side. I love you!
- I don’t need more love because I have the love of a father like you. I love you, dad. Thank you for everything.
- It gives me such pride and happiness to say that I am your daughter because of what a great man you are! I love you so much!
- You were there for me whenever I needed someone to speak to or a shoulder to cry on. Dad, you are my rock. I love you so much.
- Papa, you have always treated me like a princess, but also taught me to fight like a warrior. I love you for everything!
- Dad, thank you for believing in me and my dreams when I couldn’t. You never gave up on me, and I love you for that.
- You have always shielded me from every evil and harm of the world. You are my safe place. I love you so much, Dad!
- Daddy, life must be so hard on you but you always return home with a smile on your face. I love and appreciate you so much!
- The teachings and advice you have given me throughout my life still act as my motivation. Dad, I love you for everything!
- I fear getting married, as I don’t want to get separated from you. I love you Dad more than anything.
- Never leave my hand Dad, always please keep giving your blessings upon me. I love you.
- I know how you allowed me to do make upon you when I was a kid. Thank you, Dad, for sacrificing to make me happy. I am the luckiest daughter.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. Love you for always having my back, dad.
- My superhero-my dadda~ you are my constant supporter and favorite person. Love you so much.
- You’ve always been the one who has kept me grounded over the years. You’ve shown me how to be a great human. Thank you for being a great father.
- You are a source of wisdom in my life. You fill my life with love and happiness. I can’t express my gratitude enough.
- I’ll always be your little one, no matter how old we get. We love you more than anything else on the planet.
- My childhood was like a comic book because I am always rescued by a hero named SUPER DAD. Thank you.
- Thank you for helping me to be myself. You’ll never know how much I wished I could relive my childhood with you. To this day, I treasure those memories.
Related Reading: Loving Fathers Day Messages From Wife To Husband [WITH IMAGES]
Write about father-son love massages
Are you looking for what to write for father’s day or in your Father’s Day card? Or how about a personalized greeting for his birthday or Valentine’s Day?
Or are you seeking for a simple reminder of your affection to share with him for no apparent reason?
Dad and son quotes may help make your message to your father more memorable, no matter what the occasion.
- You are the greatest father any kid could ask for. I love you.
- I am the luckiest son to have such an honest person like you as my Dad. You are my idol. I love you Dad.
- You will always be my number one man, no matter where I go in life. I love you, papa.
- Dear dad, whenever things are off-tracked or problems pile, your love and hugs give me the will and strength to fight back. Your love keeps my heart beating!
- Maybe sometimes I wasn’t a good kid, but you never stopped loving me. You’re the best Dad ever!
- Love you Dad for all those precious gifts, scolding at my mistakes, teaching me new things, unconditional love of yours and whatever you did for me.
- You are a true gentleman and you inspire me to follow in your footsteps as well. Dad, I love you very much!
- Dear Dad, you have always shown me love and care, even in my darkest days. I love you and I feel lucky to be your son!
- Since childhood, you have taught me to be a kind human before being a man. And I still stand by your advice. I love you, Dad.
- Dear Dad, you have taken care of me when I was a kid, but you still cannot stop worrying for me even now! I love you!
- I have seen you get drenched in the rain, and still, cover me up so that I don’t catch a cold. I love you Dad, always stay with me.
- Without your help and support, I cannot imagine achieving success in life. I love you Dad.
- You have taught me to be a man and to get up stronger every time after I fall. I love you Dad. Keep increasing my strength.
- Every time I cried for silly things, you have taught me that men do not cry; they fight! Thank you, Dad, for making me strong.
- If I can be half the person you are, Dad, I’ll consider it my biggest triumph. I love you.
- You’re not just my father; you’re also my best friend, my role model, my superhero, and my guardian angel. I love you Daddy.
- I love you, dad with all my heart. Thanks for the lifelong royal experience, always grateful.
Write Thank You messages to father
It might be difficult to express to your father how much he has influenced your life and how important he is. These are just a few of the texts you may send him.
Saying the simple words “Thank You Dad” to your father conveys appreciation, respect, and affection. The sacrifices they make and the concern dads have for your sake should never go unnoticed. Read more thank you messages.
- Thank you for making life better every day, Dad. Love you.
- “I could not have wished for a better friend, companion, and father. Thank you dad.”
- Thank you dad! I feel honored to have such an amazing and supportive father like you.
- “You have always been there for me in time of need. Even when I didn’t know who to turn to, or when I didn’t know who to trust, you were always there.”
- Words can never express my gratitude towards you. Thanks for all your sacrifices, daddy dearest.
- “If not for you, I would not be where I am today. You have always shown me you care and have supported me like a pillar through everything. Thank you dad.
- Dad, thanks for always caring and showering me with lots of love. May God bless you forever.
- “I am at a loss for words when I try to express what you mean to me. I couldn’t have wished for a better mentor. Thank you dad.”
- Dad, I love you from the core of my heart. And you are the only person in the whole world who deserves this love. Thank you dad for everything.
- “To my teacher, my tutor, my protector, and my best friend: thank you for being all these to me and more dad.”
- Whatever I do, wherever life takes me, I will always be thankful to you my Dad. Because I know without you my life would be worthless.
- “Thank you for giving me the gift of life, and for giving me the privilege of knowing what it feels like to be loved unconditionally. I love you dad.”
- You make all the sacrifices with a smile on your face. Thank you for always being there for the family and me. We love and appreciate you so much.
- “I hope I am as good as you when I become a parent. How blessed my kids would be; I will try my best, just as you have taught me. Thank you dad.”
- Dad, Thank you for stand by me every time. Thank you for being extraordinary. Thank you for every single day.
- Thank you dad! I don’t know how to express my love for you. I’m just speechless by remembering your contribution to my life. I love you so much.
- “Sorry for the times I was rude to you and when I stupidly tried to prove that I knew more than I did, thank you for everything, always.”
- I’m so much grateful to Almighty God, who gifted me the Father like you. Your importance in my life could not be express in words. Thank you for everything.
- Thank you for always making me feel like your little princess no matter how old I get. You are the most amazing father of all time. Sending you tons of love.
- “From the core of my heart, I thank you, for all the times I felt blue and down, for making me laugh and for laughing with me. I love you dad.”
- 7 Billion People in the world but I am grateful that you are my dad. Thank you for everything.
- “You have the most remarkable way of showing me love. Even at times when I argue with you, deep down inside, I know I am lucky to have you. Thank you dad.”
- You are my best friend, my stress reliever, my perfect dad. Thank you for all the advice and for always having my back. I cannot imagine my life without you, dad.
- “I cant count the sacrifices you have made for me. Tirelessly trying to do everything right by me. Thank you dad. I am forever grateful.”
- I am grateful for all the sacrifices you made for us, for me. Thank you for being my dad.
- Thank you so much dad for being the selfless person you are. You have taught me so much and shaped me into the person that I am today. I love you so much.
- Thank you daddy dearest for being my personal superhero. Love you so much.
- “They say the first steps one takes in life are the most important. I am lucky you were with me to teach me. Thank you dad.”
- Thank you, dad! No matter how big I grow or how successful I become, I’d never forgotten your contribution to my life.
- “At my grouchiest and worst of times, you appeared like a guardian angel to wipe away all my frowns. Thank you dad.”
- Dear Dad, I just want to say thank you for making my dreams come true. Thank you for shaping my life. I’m proud of you. Thanks, Dad!
- Thank you, Dad, for bestowing love on me, for being kind and caring, for making me inspired, and for filling my life with happiness, peace, and love.
- I’m grateful to you for guiding me to reach new heights and all your words that gave me a perspective which no books can teach me.
- Thank you, Dad, for being a patient listener, for giving me correct advice, for sorting out my problems easily. I can never repay what you did for me.
- Dad, you are my hero; thank you for always protecting me from harm.
Related Reading: Best Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
What are some funny things to write on a Father’s Day card?
The following messages are as funny as it filled them with love for the special bond between fathers, daughters and sons .
Use these for a card or on a custom mug as a gift. Your dad will love getting a laugh on a special day and use this special mug every day for his morning coffee or tea.
Related Reading: Short And Sweet Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
- Thanks to the man who taught me how to not just read but also burp the alphabet.
- Thanks for sacrificing all your hair for me!
- Happy Father’s Day to one of my favorite parents.
- Happy Father’s Day! Love, your favorite child.
- Here’s a card instead of that awkward back-thumping hug we usually do. You’re welcome.
- Someday I hope to be as funny as you think you are.
- So grateful for you! Who else will change my oil, listen to my boring stories, and then take me to get a sandwich?
- You’re the greatest thing since sliced bread—and as old, too!
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” – Cathy Ladman
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Unknown
- “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
- “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
- “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Captions For Instagram, Facebook [WITH IMAGES]
Write these love messages in pictures that you post on Instagram or Facebook with your father on Father’s day or for his birthday.
You may even give him happy father’s wishes on this or any special day of your life with a sweet message on a greeting card or a hand-written letter.