If you are having trouble figuring out “What To Write For Fathers Day?”, What should I write in my Father’s Day card?, or What is the best Fathers Day message?.
if you’re wondering, “What are some fathers day sayings?” you don’t need to panic!
I have collected a huge list of “How can I make him feel special on Father’s Day?”, Poems, And wishes” to personalize a happy father’s day card and help to make Father’s Day extra memorable day.
You can also read Best Dad Jokes for fathers Day: Make the Whole Family Laugh.
So what are you looking for? What is a good dad quote?, What is the best line for father? ,How can I express my love to my father?, How do you write a heartfelt letter to your dad?, What can I write about my dad?, How do you tell your dad how much he means to you? And more.
Also read Father’s Day activities:
Also read Father’s Day gifts ideas:
Also read Father’s Day foods ideas:
Also read Father’s Day movies ideas:
Also read Father’s Day t-shirts ideas:
Table of Contents
- What To Write For Fathers Day: Write about father’s love
- Write about life lessons from dad: Fathers day Card Ideas
- Write about Father Daughter Love Messages
- Write about father-son love Messages
- Write Thank You Messages to Father
- What are some funny things to write on a Father’s Day card?
- Fathers day card ideas from wife
What To Write For Fathers Day: Write about father’s love
Fathers day card messages
You can write about father son love or father daughter love messages on cards, mags, T-shirts as a gift.
Your dad will love getting a laugh on a special day and use this special mug every day for his morning coffee or tea.
- Daddy, thank you for raising me with such care. I love you!
- When you are here, I have nothing to fear! I love you, Dad.
- I am lucky to have you in my life. You are the best dad in the entire universe. I love you!
- Words aren’t enough to tell you how much I love you. You’re my inspiration, my entire world. Your love is the precious gift of my life.
- Dad, thank you for always believing in me. I love you so much.
- Daddy, you’re the reason why I’m in this world. No matter how big I grow up, you’re the one who would look after me. I love you.
- Sending all my love and warm hugs to the world’s best dad. You are a true inspiration.
- I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful and loving father as you. I love you, Dad.
- No matter how old we become, we’d always be your little masters. You’ve brought laughter, happiness, and triumph to our life. We love you more than anything on earth.
- I have not seen any superheroes, but I have seen you! You are my superhero, Dad. I love you.
- The only thought that gives me mental strength is that you’re always there to support me whatever the situation comes. Love you Dad!
- To my Dad, I love you for being the best friend I could ever ask for!
- You never cared about your own requirements to fulfill all my needs. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad.
- Everyone says that I look like my mom. But, I want to be like you Dad. I love you the most.
- All my dreams could not have been accomplished if you were not beside me. Thank you, Dad, for always being there. I love you Dad.
- I can conquer all the problems and difficulties of life, with your shed on my head. I love you Dad.
- The strength of your love and upbringing has made me reach this position in my life. Thank you, Dad. I love you.
- I love you, dad. Thank you for always guiding me in my life with patience and love.
- Dad, you showed me what it means to be a kind, humble and genuine human being. I love you for raising me to be like you.
- My loving Dad, thank you for having such a strong faith in me and helping me to achieve my dreams. I love you.
- Papa, you are the person I trust most in my life. I love you!
- A father is always a role model for his children, but Daddy, you were also a great friend to me throughout my life. I love you.
- Dear Dad, I love you for always being my guardian angel!
- My lovely Dad, whatever I am today is because of your guidance, teachings, advice and constant love. I love you so much.
- Words cannot express how much love and respect I have for you. “Thank You Dad” for being my biggest support! I love you!
- Dad, you made me what I am today, with your love. I love you.
- Keep me embraced with the warmth of your love. Always keep giving me warm hugs, Dad.
- I love you for letting me explore and helping me to shape today’s me. May God bless you, Dad. Love you tons.
Write about life lessons from dad: Fathers day Card Ideas
Important Life Lessons You Learned From My Father. You can write these lines on Father’s day card.
- Thank you for the knowledge of how to be a leader and a helper and the wisdom to know when to play each role.
- You taught me not just how to bring home the bacon but also how to season it and smoke it on the grill for the best flavor.
- Even when I can’t come home, you know how to make me feel at home.
- You’re not just someone I love—you’re also someone I respect and admire.
- Smart, strong, funny, talented, kind: You are everything I want to be. You are my hero.
Write about Father Daughter Love Messages
Fathers day card ideas from daughters
Are you looking for what to write for father’s day or in your Father’s Day card? Or how about a personalized greeting for his birthday or Valentine’s Day?
Or are you seeking for a simple reminder of your affection to share with him for no apparent reason? Dad and daughter quotes may help make your message to your father more memorable, no matter what the occasion.
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.” – Unknown
- Dad, thanks for making me feel like a princess in my entire life. You deserve a ton of respect. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day!
- “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.” – Unknown
- No one can love a girl more than her father. Dad, you were always my hero and always will be. No one can replace you. Happy Father’s Day!
- “There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.” – Unknown
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. Happy Fathers Day, Dad!
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” – Unknown
- As a daughter, if I offered to be born once more, I’d ask for you to be my dad again. You’re the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- I never knew that a man could have such an excellent character until I knew you inside and out, Dad. You’re amazing. Happy Father’s Day!
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
- One of the blissful gifts I could have ever asked for was you. Happy Father’s Day, daddy.
- “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.” – Unknown
- “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
- “This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it.” – Unknown
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
Write about father-son love Messages
Fathers day card ideas from son
Dad and son quotes may help make your message to your father more memorable, no matter what the occasion.
- Dad! You will always be my hero, no matter what. I love you. Happy Father’s Day!
- “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” —Frank Pittman
- Dear Dad, you’re my superman, which makes me your super son! Happy Fathers Day!
- “My father raised us to step toward trouble rather than to step away from it.” —Justin Trudeau
- I’m not the prince of the world but at least I’m the prince of my father’s kingdom. Happy Father’s Day to my lovely dad. I feel blessed to be your son.
- “Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, ‘Dad’ has always been the best.” —Ken Norton
- Happy Fathers Day! There is no unconditional love on earth greater than the love of a father to his son.
- “My father taught me a good lesson: Don’t get too low when things go wrong. And don’t get too high when things are good.” —Robert Parish
- People in my class often watch motivational videos. But, I don’t. Because you’re my source of motivation, Dad. Someday I hope to be just like you. Happy Father’s Day!
- “Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.” —Barack Obama
- You’re the true hero from my childhood. Times may have changed but the things I have learned from you are both ageless and priceless. Happy Fathers Day!
- “Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things.” —Steve Chapman
- Dad, you are the definition of a ‘good human’ and a ‘perfect father’ to me. I hope I can follow your path as well. Happy Father’s Day to you!
- “My dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” —Al Unser
- Dear Father, Happy Father’s Day! You are the most inspiring figure in my life. Thank you for teaching me all the good values and practices.
- “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers.” —H. Jackson Browne
- Father! To me, you are the definition of inspiration, courage, and unconditional love. Happy Father’s Day, my old man.
- “The fact that my relationship with my son is so good makes me forgiving of my father and also appreciative.” —Anthony Kiedis
- It’s our heart that connects us and makes us father and son. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- “I am a family man, and my most important role is a father to my son.” —Ed Skrein
- Happy father’s day, dad. Thank you for teaching me everything I know and making me who I am.
- “It’s not flesh and blood but the heart that makes us father and son.” —Friedrich Schiller
- Sons take their fathers as their role models; and I’m so proud to have the coolest role model ever!
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadsworth
- You’ve been my best friend since my first day on earth and you’ll be the same till my last. Happy Father’s day.
- “Don’t wait until your son is a man to make him great; make him great as a boy.” —Unknown
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thank you for letting me have both your jeans and your genes. I love you very much.
- “Every dad, if he takes time out of his busy life to reflect upon his fatherhood, can learn ways to become an even better dad.” —Jack Baker
Write Thank You Messages to Father
It might be difficult to express to your father how much he has influenced your life and how important he is. These are just a few of the texts you may send him.
Saying the simple words “Thank You Dad” to your father conveys appreciation, respect, and affection. The sacrifices they make and the concern dads have for your sake should never go unnoticed. Read more thank you messages.
- Thank you for making life better every day, Dad. Love you.
- “I could not have wished for a better friend, companion, and father. Thank you dad.”
- Thank you dad! I feel honored to have such an amazing and supportive father like you.
- “You have always been there for me in time of need. Even when I didn’t know who to turn to, or when I didn’t know who to trust, you were always there.”
- Words can never express my gratitude towards you. Thanks for all your sacrifices, daddy dearest.
- “If not for you, I would not be where I am today. You have always shown me you care and have supported me like a pillar through everything. Thank you dad.
- Dad, thanks for always caring and showering me with lots of love. May God bless you forever.
- “I am at a loss for words when I try to express what you mean to me. I couldn’t have wished for a better mentor. Thank you dad.”
- Dad, I love you from the core of my heart. And you are the only person in the whole world who deserves this love. Thank you dad for everything.
- “To my teacher, my tutor, my protector, and my best friend: thank you for being all these to me and more dad.”
- Whatever I do, wherever life takes me, I will always be thankful to you my Dad. Because I know without you my life would be worthless.
- “Thank you for giving me the gift of life, and for giving me the privilege of knowing what it feels like to be loved unconditionally. I love you dad.”
- You make all the sacrifices with a smile on your face. Thank you for always being there for the family and me. We love and appreciate you so much.
- “I hope I am as good as you when I become a parent. How blessed my kids would be; I will try my best, just as you have taught me. Thank you dad.”
- Dad, Thank you for stand by me every time. Thank you for being extraordinary. Thank you for every single day.
- Thank you dad! I don’t know how to express my love for you. I’m just speechless by remembering your contribution to my life. I love you so much.
- “Sorry for the times I was rude to you and when I stupidly tried to prove that I knew more than I did, thank you for everything, always.”
- I’m so much grateful to Almighty God, who gifted me the Father like you. Your importance in my life could not be express in words. Thank you for everything.
- Thank you for always making me feel like your little princess no matter how old I get. You are the most amazing father of all time. Sending you tons of love.
- “From the core of my heart, I thank you, for all the times I felt blue and down, for making me laugh and for laughing with me. I love you dad.”
- 7 Billion People in the world but I am grateful that you are my dad. Thank you for everything.
- “You have the most remarkable way of showing me love. Even at times when I argue with you, deep down inside, I know I am lucky to have you. Thank you dad.”
- You are my best friend, my stress reliever, my perfect dad. Thank you for all the advice and for always having my back. I cannot imagine my life without you, dad.
- “I cant count the sacrifices you have made for me. Tirelessly trying to do everything right by me. Thank you dad. I am forever grateful.”
- I am grateful for all the sacrifices you made for us, for me. Thank you for being my dad.
- Thank you so much dad for being the selfless person you are. You have taught me so much and shaped me into the person that I am today. I love you so much.
- Thank you daddy dearest for being my personal superhero. Love you so much.
- “They say the first steps one takes in life are the most important. I am lucky you were with me to teach me. Thank you dad.”
- Thank you, dad! No matter how big I grow or how successful I become, I’d never forgotten your contribution to my life.
- “At my grouchiest and worst of times, you appeared like a guardian angel to wipe away all my frowns. Thank you dad.”
- Dear Dad, I just want to say thank you for making my dreams come true. Thank you for shaping my life. I’m proud of you. Thanks, Dad!
- Thank you, Dad, for bestowing love on me, for being kind and caring, for making me inspired, and for filling my life with happiness, peace, and love.
- I’m grateful to you for guiding me to reach new heights and all your words that gave me a perspective which no books can teach me.
- Thank you, Dad, for being a patient listener, for giving me correct advice, for sorting out my problems easily. I can never repay what you did for me.
- Dad, you are my hero; thank you for always protecting me from harm.
What are some funny things to write on a Father’s Day card?
Funny Fathers day card ideas
The following messages are as funny as it filled them with love for the special bond between fathers, daughters and sons .
Use these for a card or on a custom mug as a gift. Your dad will love getting a laugh on a special day and use this special mug every day for his morning coffee or tea.
“Dad: Spider-killing superhero.”
“Nothing you can do can scare me. I raised three daughters.”
- “My daughter doesn’t have any daddy issues, but I can guarantee her boyfriend will.”
- “The key to being an awesome dad is aging without maturing.”
- “I’m a typical overachiever. That’s why I’m the dad of twins.”
- “My boss calls me dad.”
- “Dad, I wish I’d inherited your ability to fall asleep anywhere anytime.”
- “I’m smiling because I have you as a dad. I’m laughing because you can’t do anything about.”
- “Dad, I have a secret. You’re the best parent. Please don’t tell Mom.”
- “I wouldn’t trade my dad for anything. Then again, no one has offered me anything yet.”
- “Life doesn’t come with instructions, but it does come with a dad who always answers my calls.”
- “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” — Al Unser
- We wondered why when a child laughed, he belonged to Daddy, and when he had a sagging diaper that smelled like a landfill, ‘He wants his mother.’
- “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.”
- ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- I’ve been to war. I’ve raised twins. If I had a choice, I’d rather go to war.
- “A good father is one whose only reason for putting down a laughing baby is to pick up a crying one.” —Linda Poindexter
- Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.
- The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.” Richelle E. Goodrich, “Slaying Dragons”
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” —Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Fathers day card ideas from wife
Write these love messages in pictures that you post on Instagram or Facebook with your father on Father’s day or for his birthday.
You may even give him happy father’s wishes on this or any special day of your life with a sweet message on a greeting card or a hand-written letter.
- You are filled with kindness, affection, and strength. You are my and our children’s safe place. We are very grateful for your existence. We love you. Happy Father’s Day 2022.
- You brighten my life, making our kids smile. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to us. Happy Father’s Day, my love.
- I used to think that my dad was the greatest father in the world. Now, I know that there are two! Him and you! Happy Fathers Day love.
- I love how you dance with our daughter and how you teach our son all the boy stuff. You are truly a wonderful dad that they are lucky to have. Happy Father’s Day.
- You fill in the gaps for my flaws, and I fill in the gaps for your flaws; that’s why we are a perfect team. Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for being a parent with me.
- “Happy Father’s Day to you my husband. You are the kind of father I would always be proud of and our kids will always be lucky to have.”
- “You have been a strong and supportive father to our kids who has stood by them through all the challenges. Happy Father’s Day to you.”
- “To my dearest husband, I wish a very Happy Father’s Day. May God give you all the strength and patience to be a wonderful dad.”
- I loved you when I met you, now that you are the father of our children; I love you more than ever. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad and husband.
- Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year Happy Father’s Day.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father.
- Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right!! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband…My Love!
- The great love that I have for you is getting stronger, our angels are very happy because they have a father who loves them. Happy Father’s Day.
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband.
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.