Dad jokes may be hilarious, but they can also be so bad that we always shake our heads in embarrassment.
To mix things up, we’ve compiled a list of various dad jokes you may tell your father on Father’s Day.
You might include some of these dad jokes in your Father’s Day card, and Father’s Day captions or you could create an event out of it by performing them in the style of stand-up comedy.
Also Read : What To Write For Father’s Day: Best Card Ideas
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Happy Father’s Day Quotes for uncle videos and other Father’s Day quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
List Of Dad Jokes for father’s Day
Here’s a collection of Dad jokes to tell.
Related Reading : Happy Fathers’ Day Quotes [WITH IMAGES]
Related Reading: Best Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Captions For Instagram, Facebook [WITH IMAGES]
Related Reading: Short And Sweet Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
Related Reading: Father’s Day Quotes From Daughter Ideas [WITH IMAGES]
Dad Jokes to Tell on Father’s Day
- “I asked my dog what’s two minus two. He said nothing.”
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he Neverlands.
- “What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?” “Where’s Pop Corn?”
- Which state has the most streets? Rhode Island.
- “What’s the best thing about Switzerland?” “I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.”
- What do you call 26 letters that went for a swim? Alphawetical.
- “What does a sprinter eat before a race?” “Nothing, they fast!”
- What’s the name of a very polite, European body of water? Merci.
- “Where do you learn to make a banana split?” “Sundae school.”
- Why was the color green notoriously single? It was always so jaded.
- “What has more letters than the alphabet?” “The post office!”
- I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
- “Dad, did you get a haircut?” “No, I got them all cut!”
- Why did the coach go to the bank? To get his quarterback.
- “What do you call a poor Santa Claus?” “St. Nickel-less.”
- How do celebrities stay cool? They have many fans.
- “I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind.”
- Sundays are always a little sad, but the day before is a sadder day.
- “Where do boats go when they’re sick?” “To the boat doc.”
- Why did the bedding hide their relationship? They just wanted something pillow-key!
- “I don’t trust those trees. They seem kind of shady.”
- You’re American when you go into a bathroom and when you come out, but what are you while you’re in the bathroom? European.
- “My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right!”
- Dogs can’t operate MRI machines. But catscan.
- “How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut.”
- What did the flowers do when the bride walked down the aisle? They rose.
- “Why don’t eggs tell jokes? They’d crack each other up.”
- Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it becomes a soap opera.
- “I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.”
- What’s a crafty dancer’s favorite hobby? Cutting a rug.
- “What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.”
- How does a penguin build his house? Igloos it together.
- “Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I’m not going to spread it!”
- What kind of music do chiropractors like? Hip pop.
- “Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired.”
- What kind of shoes does a lazy person wear? Loafers.
- “What did one hat say to the other?” “Stay here! I’m going on ahead.”
- Why is cold water so insecure? Because it’s never called hot.
- “Why did Billy get fired from the banana factory? He kept throwing away the bent ones.”
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Quotes From Son (WITH IMAGES)
Funny Dad Jokes
- “Dad, can you put my shoes on?” “No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.”
- Why would doors do well on social media? Everyone looks for their handles.
- “Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.”
- “What does a lemon say when it answers the phone?” “Yellow!”
- Which bathroom appliance would be the worst life preserver? The sink.
- “This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in.”
- Why was the dad sitting on a pack of playing cards? His kid asked him to sit on the deck.
- “What kind of car does an egg drive?” “A yolkswagen.”
- What kind of bird is always getting hurt? The owl.
- “Dad, can you put the cat out?” “I didn’t know it was on fire.”
- What’s either a really gross animal issue OR an impressive, magical school? Hogwarts.
- “How do you make 7 even?” “Take away the s.”
- What did the dishwasher say to the oven after a productive day? “You’ve been on fire!”
- “How does a taco say grace?” “Lettuce pray.”
- Why did the cashier rip money in half? They were asked to break a bill.
- “What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y.”
- What did one furniture maker say to another during a tense discussion? “Let’s table this.”
- “Why didn’t the skeleton climb the mountain?” “It didn’t have the guts.”
- Why was the ghost so tired? He worked the graveyard shift.
- “What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?” “A meltdown.”
- Why do pancakes always win at baseball? They have the best batter.
- “How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.”
- Why couldn’t the couple get married at the library? It was all booked up.
- “I have a joke about chemistry, but I don’t think it will get a reaction.”
- What did the air conditioner say when it met a celebrity? “I’m a big fan.”
- “What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!”
- What was Sherlock Holmes’ favorite protein source? Mystery meat.
- “What does a bee use to brush its hair?” “A honeycomb!”
- What did the dryer say to the boring duvet cover that just got out of the washer? “Don’t be such a wet blanket.”
- “How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it.”
- Why was the cow such a heartthrob on the farm? He was a s-moo-th talker.
- “Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!”
- What’s a writer’s favorite train station? Penn Station.
- “What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese.”
- What was said about the messy, angry man who was eating a can of Pringles? “He’s got a chip on his shoulder.”
- “My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punchline.”
- What part of the museum makes everyone sneeze? The sta-tues.
- “What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!”
- What’s it called when kittens get stuck in a tree? A cat-astrophe.
- “How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.”
- What did the baker say when she won an award? “It was a piece of cake.”
- “How did Harry Potter get down the hill?” “Walking. JK! Rowling.
Related Reading: Happy Mother’s Day Messages [WITH IMAGES]
Best Dad Joke Puns
Over the years, fatherhood has evolved dramatically, but one thing has remained constant: the dad joke.
Dad jokes are more than just hilarious jokes delivered by fathers. Dad jokes connect with many sorts of stupid comedy, but they all have one thing in common: they’re both corny and hilarious.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
- “What do you call a fake noodle?” “An impasta.”
- “What do you call a belt made of watches?” “A waist of time.”
- “What happens when a strawberry gets run over crossing the street?” “Traffic jam.”
- “What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?” “Prime mates.”
- “What do you call a pony with a sore throat?” “A little hoarse.”
- “Where do math teachers go on vacation?” “Times Square.”
- “Whenever I try to eat healthy, a chocolate bar looks at me and Snickers.”
- “What does garlic do when it gets hot?” “It takes its cloves off.”
- “What’s a robot’s favorite snack?” “Computer chips.”
- “How much does it cost Santa to park his sleigh?” “Nothing, it’s on the house.”
- “Mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill areas.”
- “What do clouds wear?” “Thunderwear.”
- “Why are piggy banks so wise?” “They’re filled with common cents.”
- Q: Why did the onion get flustered?
A: It saw the salad dressing.
- “Why is Peter Pan always flying?” “He neverlands.”
- Q: Why couldn’t the sesame seed get off the hill?
A: It was on a roll.
- “How do you get a good price on a sled?” “You have toboggan.”
- Q: What did the baby corn ask mama corn?
A: Where’s my pop corn?
- “How can you tell if a tree is a dogwood tree?” “By its bark.”
- Q: Why didn’t the melons get married?
A: Because they cantaloupe.
- “I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.”
- Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.
- “It’s inappropriate to make a ‘dad joke’ if you’re not a dad. It’s a faux pa.”
- Q: Why was the robot so tired after his road trip?
A: He had a hard drive.
- “What do you call a hot dog on wheels?” “Fast food!”
- Q: What’s a computer’s favorite snack?
- “Where do young trees go to learn?” “Elementree school.”
- Q: Why did the computer have no money left?
A: Someone cleaned out its cache!
- “Did you hear about the circus fire? It was in tents.”
- Q: What does a baby computer call his father?
- “Can February March? No, but April May!”
- Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the empire state building?
A: Of course! Buildings can’t jump.
- “How do lawyers say goodbye? We’ll be suing ya!”
- Q: Why are spiders so smart?
A: They can find everything on the web.
- “Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind—it’s tearable.”
- Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
A: Spoiled milk!
- “What’s the best way to watch a fly fishing tournament? Live stream.”
- Q: How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
A: 10 tickles.
- “Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants.”
- Q: What do you call an illegally parked frog?
- “I could tell a joke about pizza, but it’s a little cheesy.”
- Q: Why can’t a leopard hide?
A: Because he’s always spotted.
- “Don’t trust atoms. They make up everything!”
- Q: What’s the fastest way to determine the sex of a chromosome?
A: Pull down his genes!
- Q: Why shouldn’t you make fun of a paleontologist?
A: Because you will get Jurasskicked.
- “When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes apparent.”
- Q. What do clouds do when they become rich?
A. They make it rain!
- “I wouldn’t buy anything with velcro. It’s a total rip-off.”
- Q: Why can’t you trust an atom?
A: Because they make up everything.
- “What’s an astronaut’s favorite part of a computer? The space bar.”
- Q. What did Mars ask Saturn?
A. Hey, can you give me a ring some time?
- Q. What kind of music do the planets listen to?
- “I don’t play soccer because I enjoy the sport. I’m just doing it for kicks!”
- Q: What’s brown and sounds like a bell?
- “Why are elevator jokes so classic and good? They work on many levels.”
- Q: Which is faster, hot or cold?
A: Hot, because you can catch a cold.
- “Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use a honeycomb.”
- Q: Did you hear that I’m reading a book about anti-gravity?
A: It’s impossible to put down.
- “What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.”
- Q: How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?
A: You follow the fresh prints.
- “Which state has the most streets? Rhode Island.”
- Q: What do you call it when Batman skips church?
A: Christian Bale.
- Q: What’s the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
- “What did the coffee report to the police? A mugging.”
- Q: Did you hear about the man who fell into an upholstery machine?
A: He’s fully recovered.
- “What did the fish say when he hit the wall? Dam.”
- Q: Why did the coach go to the bank?
A: To get his quarter back.
- “Is this pool safe for diving? It deep ends.”
- If Iron Man and Silver Surfer teamed up, what would they be called?
- Q: Why does Snoop Dogg always carry an umbrella?
A: Fo’ Drizzle.
- Q: What did the fisherman say to the magician?
A: Pick a cod, any cod.
- “If you see a crime happen at the Apple store, what does it make you?” “An Witness.
Related Reading: Loving Fathers Day Messages From Wife To Husband [WITH IMAGES]
Question and Answer Dad Jokes
- Question: Do Dads have fun on Father’s Day?
- Question: When does Father’s Day come before St. Patrick’s Day?
Answer: In the dictionary!
- Question: What is Father’s day?
Answer: The day in June when a father remembers he hasn’t yet paid the bills for Mother’s Day.
- Question: What treat do dads like for Father’s Day?
- Question: Why didn’t dad get a Father’s Day gift on time?
Answer: It was chocoLATE.
- Question: Why shouldn’t you argue with dad on Father’s Day?
Answer: Because Father Knows Best.
- Question: How do dads look on Father’s Day?
Answer: With their eyes.
- Question: Why did Luke Skywalker refuse to fight Darth Vader?
Answer: It was Father’s Day.
- Question: What kind of music did the kids play for their dad on Father’s Day?
Answer: Pop music.
- Question: What does Mexican food do at the beach?
Answer: They Burri-toes in the sand!
- Question: Why did the kids give their dad a blanket for Father’s Day?
Answer: Because he was the coolest dad.
- Question: Who’s the loudest person on Father’s Day?
A sincere Father’s Day message from his son, daughter, or wife may truly honor him. Our collection of funny and Inspirational Father’s Day Quotes is just what you need to bring a smile on his face on this special day. Because sometimes our words are more powerful than our actions.
Surprise your Dad with a special gift and a special wish. If you can’t find the right words to wish him, keep on reading and you will find many Father’s day wishes and pick the right one for him.
This celebration is about fatherhood, so don’t forget your grandfathers…they are fathers too!