Use these Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes for a good-hearted Christian couple to wish them a happy anniversary and witness how God has blessed them through you.
The wedding anniversary is a special day that reminds couples of the vows they made to each other.
In a Christian marriage, it does not encourage divorce. I mean the vows made during the wedding.
We may use this Religious Christian Anniversary Messages in a variety of ways, including texts, cards, letters, emails, presents and notes, social media postings, and other places.
Share God’s blessings to the sacred couple as words.
Here you’ll find the best Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Anniversary Wishes for Husband/Wife, religious wedding anniversary wishes, Bible Verses for Anniversary wishes, Christian Anniversary Wishes for Couple, Christian wedding anniversary wishes for parents, Christian wedding anniversary wishes for wife, Christian wedding anniversary wishes for friends, Anniversary Wishes for Mom/Dad.
Related Reading: 50+ Religious Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband (WITH IMAGES)
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
List Of Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes
When a couple gets married, it is a union before God. So, when the anniversary day comes around, sending blessings as anniversary quotes for Christian couples is just the thing.
Use these quotes and bible references for your anniversary wishes. Read these 10 Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes–Religious Messages.
Related Reading: 50+ Best Anniversary Wishes for Husband (WITH IMAGES)
- God brought you together and is very much interested in helping you achieve a successful marriage. I am glad it’s working out between both of you. Happy wedding anniversary.
- You are a blessed couple, for your marriage is blissful, peaceful and fruitful. In fact, you couldn’t have asked God for more blessings. Happy wedding anniversary.
- Happy wedding anniversary to you, surely the Lord has walked with you through the many years you have been together. To us, you are like a precious gem that guide us and show us the right path to follow. God bless you.
- Looking at how the love in your hearts shines through your eyes is enough to sign that true love does exist. Your marriage has worked out of love and hard work. May God bless you and happy wedding anniversary
- Our prayers have been constantly answered, we have had our fight but somehow; we reconcile and can build a strong marriage. My prayers and wish in today’s wedding anniversary are that we grow old together and be happy as always.
- Looking back today, I now know the meaning of he who finds a wife finds a good thing. Your support has been great in my life. Wish us a happy anniversary
- The day I met you I knew my wishes to find that dream partner had been met, as we celebrate our wedding anniversary, I take this chance to wish you a good life filled with good health and more smile, love you
- Honey, the joy I feel in my heart is great; no word can describe the journey we have walked together. I only wish that we stand for each other, happy wedding anniversary to you.
- Happy wedding anniversary to you, may the day bring you even closer. Your love for God and people is indescribable, so may the favour of Almighty God be with you this day
- God has been faithful to bless with a happy union. He has been the strong third cord that has kept us together in times when it was difficult to do so. Happy wedding anniversary
Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Wife
I know Christian couples to be the happiest, and if you’re one of those who have a long journey together, check out these 10 best Christian Anniversary Wishes for wife.
- My home has been hell, so God sent you to make it a piece of heaven. You are my guardian angel, and I love you so much. May God bless you always. Happy Anniversary.
- Firstly, I’m lucky to be born to Christian parents. Secondly, I’m lucky to be married to a Christian husband. Thirdly, I’m lucky that God kept you close to me all these years.
- Finding a trusted and devoted wife like you is the best achievement and the most precious price of my life. May God bless you with a healthy and long life, sweetheart.
- Happy anniversary to the most beautiful woman I know! Marrying a wonderful person like you has so far been the best achievement of my life. I can’t wait for us to build a family.
- God knows what a good Christian deserves; that is why he sends you into my life… just kidding! I’m the one who should feel lucky and grateful here. You are an angel, sweetheart.
- Even after all these years together, you still make me swoon over you everyday. God really blessed you with charm, didn’t he… Happy anniversary!
- Here’s what I would like to say on this very special day: Firstly, I feel lucky to be born to a Christian family. Secondly, I feel lucky to be married to the most good-looking Christian gentleman on this planet. Thirdly, I feel lucky that God destined us to be together.
- God must be shining His light through you. Happy wedding anniversary, my love!
- You are a devoted Christian, wife, and mother… what more could I ask for? I could only pray that I get to make you happier and happier each day. Once again, Happy anniversary!
- Here is a beautiful peony to the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Thank you for giving me a beautiful life, honey. Happy wedding anniversary!
Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Friends
Sending Christian wedding wishes or messages to a newlywed or soon-to-be married couple will make them happy.
Add these 10 best Christian wedding anniversaries’ wishes for friends’ card messages.
Get all “Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes,” Images from Pinterest Page
- When I see you two together, my skepticism towards marriage disappears into thin air. Happy wedding anniversary, my two lovebirds!
- Happy anniversary, buddy! I said this on your wedding day, but I won’t hesitate to say it again: you two make the best Christian couple that has ever existed.
- Love is a language I had never truly understood, but every time I see you with him/her, I think I know what it’s supposed to look like. Happy anniversary!
- Your life-long commitment to your Christian marriage is both admirable and adorable. I’m just happy that my best friend in the whole wide world has found his true happiness. Cheers!
- Watching the two of you grow throughout the years is just delighting and inspiring. Just so you know, I believe that God made the perfect pairing. Happy anniversary, my friends!
- You two crazy monsters together really make the most awesome couple ever. Happy anniversary and may God’s love continue pouring onto you!
- Marriage is no less than a battlefield… you have to always be ready for war, but you two are managing it pretty well! Happy wedding anniversary, my favorite lovie-dovie Couple!
- Your wedding anniversary is the perfect time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. Don’t waste this special opportunity with your special one!
- Happy wedding anniversary, loves! I wish you all the very best as you begin another year of your life together. May it be full of excitement!
- Your endless love, support, care and trust on each other make your marriage so much stronger with each passing day. Happy wedding anniversary, lovelies!
Related Reading: 125 BEST FUNNY ANNIVERSARY WISHES FOR HUSBAND (WITH IMAGES)
Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Parents
This is the happiest thing in life to see both of your parents celebrating their wedding anniversary together.
This is the perfect day to let them know how grateful you are and that they are the most special people in your life.
Find your favourite Christian wedding anniversary wishes for parents below with some Bible verses. Add these 10 best Christian wedding anniversaries wishes for parents in card messages.
- I’m now convinced that God paired the both of you to show us how wonderful love should be. Happy anniversary to the coolest parents in the world! We love you.
- Congratulations for [x] years of togetherness, mom and dad! We’re so honored to call ourselves your children, and I hope that we don’t cause you too much trouble… Wishing you both bliss and serenity!
- I have been blessed beyond all measures to have been raised by such wonderful people. Honestly, I think God gave me the two best role models a kid could ever ask for. Wishing you a lovely anniversary!
- Happy anniversary, my dear parents! Your strength and togetherness is truly what shaped me over the years, so thank you! May God continue to bless your marriage with love, joy, and companionship.
- Happy anniversary to my forever guardian angels! I am so grateful for you. May you be filled with JOY of heart, PEACE of mind and soul and LOVE.
- Cheers to a wonderful and joyous wedding anniversary! May our Almighty Savior continue to bless you and every member of your family. Like I always say, if you need anything, I’m always here.
- Happy wedding anniversary to you, family man! May God’s love continue to be the foundation of your home, and may His words guide you in your actions, today and always.
- God has rewarded your faith with an everlasting happy marriage. I pray that you’ll always be happy for the rest of your life!
- Happy anniversary! I have so many wishes for you, where do I start… Firstly, may God be the co-author of your marriage story. Secondly, may He be the director of all you set to do. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, may He be the firm foundation on whom you build it all. God is love, and seeing Him present in your life makes my heart so full. I wish you all the best… in Jesus’ name, Amen..
- Hope you two will keep finding the best interests in each other even after 60years from now. May this last forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my sweetest parents.
Christian Anniversary Wishes for Couple
The wedding anniversary is a reminder of the vows that were made during the wedding. In most Christian ceremonies, they do not encourage divorce. Read these 13 best Christian Anniversary Wishes for Couple.
Related Reading: 50+ Blessed Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes (WITH IMAGES)
- May your love for each other exist for eternity! Happy wedding anniversary! God bless both of you.
- God has created you two in pairs, and undoubtedly this is one of his finest choices. Best Wishes.
- God always thinks good of two people, and you two are the perfect examples of that. Congrats for passing so many days together. Have a beautiful anniversary celebration.
- You have taught us how to work on marriage through thick and thin, and surely God loves that. May God Bless you with a more long married life. Happy Anniversary dear.
- God has sent some of his shines in your hearts, and you two keep finding each other on good and bad times for all these years. Happy Anniversary beautiful couple.
- Making a special prayer today for two of my favorite people on earth. Be blessed. Have a lovely anniversary.
- The relation of husband and wife is the most wonderful relation decided by God himself. This bondage is even more beautiful when two beautiful souls like you come together. Happy wedding anniversary!
- God has been so much kind to both of you as he blessed two of you with the company of each other for life.
- If it weren’t for you two, I would never realize the holy purpose of man and wife sharing their rest of the life under one roof. Happy wedding anniversary dear!
- On this very special day, I want you to thank god for he has given you the perfect partners. Stay close to God just like you’ve stayed close to each other all these years.
- Every relation has ups and downs. Remember, if God Almighty wants to keep you close to each other, nothing can make you leave each other. Happy wedding anniversary!
- Let God’s love brighten your life of a husband and wife in the years yet to come, just like he did all these years.
- Love that exists between a husband and a wife comes directly from heaven. You two have always made me realize this truth. Happy wedding anniversary!
Bible Verses for Anniversary wishes
The Bible is a significant source for words to use in poems, letters, and cards. Are you looking for some inspiration? Then, The Bible has great scriptures and verses perfect for a wedding anniversary.
I challenge you to search the scriptures and find one that speaks to you about your wife, And Renewing Your Vows.
Related Reading: 100+Best Heartfelt Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Wife [WITH IMAGES]
Read these Top ten “Bible Verses for a Wedding Anniversary”.
Marriage is a joyous occasion, and you should celebrate your anniversary accordingly. This romantic biblical passage celebrates the union of marriage and the intoxicating qualities of physical love and romance.
May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
2. Gentleness and Patience
Marriage can be difficult, and anyone that’s been in one for a while knows that patience is key. This Bible verse emphasizes the importance of humility and patience in maintaining a quality marriage—use it to tell your spouse how much you appreciate their efforts to do so.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
Love is, of course, one of the most essential qualities of a marriage. Use this quote to tell your partner how their love has eradicated the fear in your heart and opened you up to an amazing world of hope and possibilities.
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
4. Love Over Riches,
This passage illuminates the importance of love over material items and wealth. Use it if you want to show your spouse how much you care and how, despite years of marriage, the joy their love brings you will always eclipse that which is provided by material wealth.
Song of Songs 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot sweep it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of one’s house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.
Simply put, love is unity. Love obviates our differences and fuses our strengths together so that we can become one perfect unit as husband and wife. Use this passage to tell your significant other that love has bound you together in perfect unity.
And over all these virtues, put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
6. Love as God Loved Us
In this passage, John explains that we should love each other because God loves us and his given us the ability to love one another. Especially in marriage, love can be a challenge. Here, John reminds us that we must remember God’s love for us and accept it into our hearts to love each other.
1 John 4:7-12
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
7. Definition of Love
This is one of the most well-known Bible passages of all time. Use this romantic quote to tell your spouse just how much you love and appreciate them—use the all-time sweetest and most beautiful definition of love to describe your feelings for a romantic anniversary message.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
8. Two Are Better Than One
This sweet passage can be used to illustrate how much your husband or wife means to you. If you can’t imagine living without them and want to let them know that you’ll always be there for them, this is the quote to use.
Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
9. A Wife Is a Good Thing
This passage can be used to tell your wife how grateful you are to have found her and received favor from the Lord. Or, you can pen it in an anniversary card or letter to your husband to remind him just how lucky he is to have found you.
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the LORD.
10. Loving One Another
Here, John says we must love each other. Use this passage to show that you’re willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your spouse because you love and appreciate them with all your heart.
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
— 1 Peter 4:8
Note on Translation
I took all passages from the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
Marriage is a divinely ordained union of two souls, and sending Christian wedding anniversary wishes would undoubtedly brighten any Christian’s day.
Send religious wedding anniversary wishes to help them feel closer to God. Biblical wedding anniversary wishes might make them feel more important than ever.
You may also send bible verses as anniversary wishes, prayer messages on a wedding anniversary, or anything else that fits the occasion to make them feel special.
Make an effort to embrace God’s love and optimism, and to spread joy.
Related Reading: 90+ Best Marriage Quotes About Love & Romance (WITH IMAGES)