If you are first time mother, you find that parenting is hard. Being a mother is not simple work. So if you want to overcome with motherhood challenges, these inspirational motherhood quotes will come in handy.
the below quotes about becoming a mother for the first-time capture all of those feelings: the happiness, the love, the fear, the stress, the exhaustion, and the strength.
Whether you’re looking for a bond between mother and child quotes, celebrating motherhood quotes , or just looking for a beautiful word for mother to pick you up for those hard days, then these beautiful mother and baby quotes are sure to remind you of the love between a mother and her child.
Read these inspirational quotes for struggling moms so you realise you are not alone on your motherhood journey.
Table of Contents
- Inspirational Motherhood Quotes
- Inspirational new mom Quotes
- inspirational motherhood quotes about being a wonderful mom
- inspirational quotes for struggling moms
- Short Uplifting Quotes for New Mother
- Motivational Quotes for New Mothers
- Proud Motherhood Quotes for Mew Moms
- Inspirational Quotes for New Mom
- Inspirational Quotes for New Moms Going Back to Work
- Inspirational Motherhood Bible Quotes
Inspirational Motherhood Quotes
what are mother inspirational quotes?
Looking for some beautiful and inspirational motherhood quotes? Me too! I found a bunch that perfectly captures what it means to be a mom. Check them out below!
“Being a mama can be tough, but always remember, in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.”
“If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.”
“Being a mama isn’t easy, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.”
“I see you there mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day, even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when your not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly, even when it seems never ending. I see you doing an amazing job, even though you doubt yourself. I see you mama, and you are more than enough.”
“I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love or blessing.”
“As a mama I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lose my cool. And somedays I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.”
“Being a mama isn’t always easy. The sleepless nights, the constant worry, the endless piles of washing. But no matter hard it feels, I will always show up for my children. I will always try my best. Because from the very first moment I held them in my arms, I knew my job was to protect and love them with all my might.”
“Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.”
“They won’t remember that you were to tired to cook dinner, or that the laundry was always there, or even that you struggles to lose the baby weight (if at all). What they will remember is the laughter as you play together. Reading together in pillow forts. he warm mama hugs as they drifted off to sleep. They will remember that you were there, no matter what. And that sweet mama, is everything.”
“Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.”
“I will always delight in my children’s existence. I will be the one who thinks the sun rises and sets on them and loves them unconditionally. Forever and always.”
“It’s okay if your dream in life is to be a good wife and mama.”
Inspirational new mom Quotes
What to say to encourage a mother?
When I first became a mom, some days felt like a breeze while others were just plain hard. I was a graceful mother at times and a mess at others. To help me balance the good and bad days, I started reading quotes about becoming a mother for the first time.
I’ve compiled my favorite of these mom quotes below. I hope they inspire and help you, too!
“I hold my child to sleep every night. Not because they are spoiled. Not because I’m wrapped around their little finger. Not because I’m being manipulated. I do it because I am their safe place. I do it because I am their mama and they need me to comfort them.”
“Motherhood is amazing. And then it is really hard. And then it is incredible. And then it is everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breathe through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.”
“To the mama who hasn’t felt like herself lately, i know how difficult it is hen you catch yourself not being you. Be patient, your sparkle will return again and you will shine again.”
“My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.”
“It’s ok to have strengths and weaknesses as a mama. Some mamas play games, others listen well, some cook with love, and others are great encouragers. We don’t have to be everything, every day to our kids. We just need to show up and love them hard.”
“Motherhood is magical. It grants you the power to fall in love with someone before ever meeting them. It gifts you amazing instincts to look after your cubs. It fuels you in ways you can’t explain to keep you going no matter how exhausted you are. And it expands your heart and fills it with more love than you have ever felt.”
“Motherhood is so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself to others and just do what works for you and your family.”
inspirational motherhood quotes about being a wonderful mom
How do you appreciate a mother quotes?
All moms need inspiration from time to time. Inspirational quotes for moms are a great way to get your mind back on track with positive vibes. When we don’t give ourselves the grace we forget that we are going a great job as a mother.
Mom inspirational quotes that inspire and motivate you when you’re feeling discouraged.
“The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.”
“There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.”
“In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
“The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.”
Looking for some beautiful and inspirational motherhood quotes? Me too! I found a bunch that perfectly capture what it means to be a mom. Check them out below!
inspirational quotes for struggling moms
What do you say to an overwhelmed mother?
Inspirational Motherhood Quotes That Capture What It Means to Be a Mom
Motherhood is demanding, that’s for sure. There are so many beautiful moments, while there are also plenty of times you just need a kind word of wisdom to keep you going. If you need a quick pick-me-up, or if you know a mama who does, a few good motherhood quotes can be just the inspiration you’re looking for.
“The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” —Jessica Lange
“No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.”
“Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.”
“Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.”
“If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.”
“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
“She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.”
“Be a full person. Motherhood is a glorious gift, but do not define yourself solely by motherhood. Be a full person. Your child will benefit from that.”
“There are so many times you will feel you have failed, but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are supermom.”
Short Uplifting Quotes for New Mother
Motherhood is a divine calling. No service compares to the service that a mother gives to her children. The following quotes beautifully honor the nobility of motherhood.
“Having a bond with your child is something money can’t buy.”
“A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.”
“My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.”
“I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.”
“I just want to be the best mama I can be.”
“What an honor it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything.”
“Kids don’t need a perfect mama. They need a happy one.”
“Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”
“Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.”
“When your child has a hard day, they don’t ask, ‘can we talk?’ instead they ask, ‘will you come play with me?’”
“Your time with your kids is so precious. Please don’t take it for granted.”
“Your little family is the best team you could ever have.”
“Happiness is having a husband who is also an amazing dad.”
“You don’t need to win a noble prize to be changing the world, you just need to go home and love your family.”
The family you come from is important, but the family you come from is number one priority.
“Nothing in life is more important to me than my family.”
Motivational Quotes for New Mothers
inspirational quotes for new mommies
“There are many things in life I have taken for granted, but the opportunity and ability to be a mama will never be one of them.”
- “Some day you will wake up and your house will be clean, but your babies will be all grown up and on their own. Enjoy the mess and your kids. They are only babies once.”
- “No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.”
- “I think the best part of being a mom is when your little one looks up at you and just smiles and stares because they know you are their person. Like nobody else is as important as you. They know that you have them like nobody else ever will. The connection is indescribable.”
- “Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most sweetest and peaceful feelings in the world.”
- “Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little things. They grow up so fast.”
- “The sweet smell of a baby must be one of the best smells in the whole world.”
- “From the moment I became a mother, my purpose has been to love and protect my children with everything I have.”
- “There will never be a day, like a day your baby was born.”
- “When you feel that first little kick, and hear a heart beat for the first time you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.”
- “It makes me smile knowing that my sweet little baby is half me and half the person I love.”
Proud Motherhood Quotes for Mew Moms
- “Seeing my child happy is one of the best feelings in the world.”
- “You won’t know it’s the last time until it doesn’t happen again. The last time they ask to be picked up. The last time they need help pouring their drink. The last time they ask to hold your hand or snuggle on the couch. So try treat each moment as if it’s the last time, because once it stops and your realize those moments are over, they will surely be missed.”
- “My house is filled with toys, has fingerprintes on everything, and is never quiet. My hair is usually a mess and I am always tired, but there is always love and laughter. in 20 years, my kids won’t remember the house or my hair, but they will remember the quality time we spent together and the love they felt.”
- “As a parent we try our best to teach our children all about life, but really they are the ones teaching us what life is all about.”
- “I asked God for a life full of love and happiness. He sent me my family.”
- “Happiness is when your child comes and hugs you just because.”
- “Do you ever look at your child and start smiling? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you realize how blessed you really are.”
- “You’ll never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow they’ll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Just breathe, notice, study their faces. Pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today, it will be over before you know it.”
- “No one ever looks back at the end of their life and thinks ‘I spent too much time with my kids.’”
Inspirational Quotes for New Mom
- “My goal is to raise my children to have the courage to be whoever they want to be.”
- “One day, all your children will have is photos of you. So make sure you are in them. No matter what your hair, makeup, or body looks like…they won’t care. They’ll just want to see you and the love that you have for them.”
- “Sometimes the only way to get over the sadness of your kids growing up is to rest in the beauty of the people they are becoming.”
- “I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further then I could have ever dreamt possible.”
- “I don’t want my children to grow up and think the aim of life is to be rich, to be popular, to be highly educated, or to be perfect. I want them to know life is about being real, being humble, and being kind.”
- “A child is going to remember who was there, not what was spent on them. Kids outgrow a toy and outfits, but they never outgrow time and love.”
- “Do you ever just look at your child and literally feel your heart melting because you love them so much.”
- “I don’t care if my child is academically gifted. I care if they are the one that plays with the lonely child siting by themself.”
- “I go constantly between wanting you to stay my little baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.”
- “No matter how old my child gets, I still check in on them while they are sleeping.”
Inspirational Quotes for New Moms Going Back to Work
10 Inspirational Going Back To Work After Maternity Leave Quotes For Working Moms
- “After sixteen weeks of bed rest, my career, the very thing that had defined me, simply wasn’t what defined me anymore. Yes, I had skills and abilities I wanted to put to good use in the world, but right here, right now, this new baby, her older brother, and my husband mattered more than my job” – Listen Somberg in
- “Remind yourself that you are setting a great example as a working mum, so be kind to yourself and enjoy the journey! You will be great!” – Hassia Hamidou, A Proud Working Mom
- “Welcome to the working moms club. And tears are perfectly OK.” – Isabelle Roughol, A Mom & Journalist
- “Be gentle with yourself, moms! It will all work out, whether you stew or ruminate about any of it.” – Author Lori Mihalich-Levin
- “You will do it, don’t worry – as a mom you do change, but for better for sure.” – Spela Ramvos, A Proud Working Mom
- “Never feel guilty. Sometimes work will come first, sometimes your child will need to. Whatever choice you need to make, stand by it.” – Victoria Moffatt, A Mom & Entrepreneur
- “We are so, so proud of you for being a working mom and for giving this breastfeeding and working thing a shot. . . . Now get out there, attach a machine to one of the most sensitive and private parts of your body, and make the magic happen. You’re a warrior. You’re a working mother, and that’s an amazing thing.” ― Jessica Shortall in
- “Leave loudly. Never apologize for arriving late or leaving the office to collect your little one, or being a mum.” – Nichola Johnson-Marshall from Working Wonder
- “Don’t sweat the small stuff. Your house and car will never be as tidy as they once were. A messy house is a funhouse. Just enjoy the journey.” – Kristine Carlson in
- “You can have it all, you just can’t do it all.’ Delegate, de-prioritize, think about putting yourself at the forefront.” – Author Sue Unerman
Inspirational Motherhood Bible Quotes
Are you looking for the perfect quote to express why motherhood is a blessing? Here are some of the most inspiring words about motherhood from the Bible.
- “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.” – Proverbs 31:26
- “Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” – Proverbs 31:31
- “And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart.” – Luke 2:51
- “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” – Psalm 127:3
- “Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.” – Proverbs 1:8-9
- “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
I took all passages from the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.