If you are searching for heartfelt, I love you mom quotes to let her know that how much you love your mom.
Then this Love U Mom Status are for you.
Every mother is unique. Your mother is the one who loves you without condition, thus no matter how old you get, you will always love her.
Why do I love my mom? I love my mom because she has always been there for me through thick and thin. She is caring, selfless, independent, and strong. My mother is a pillar in my life and will do absolutely anything for my children. One of a kind to say the least!
If you’re looking for a way to show love to your mother, grandmother, aunt, stepmom and mother who is faraway on this Mother’s Day.
these lovely quotes about funny mother’s day wishes, inspirational mother’s day quotes, mother’s day wishes for faraway mom, mother’s day wishes from son and daughter, mother’s day wishes for grandma, and Bible Verses For Mother’s Day are just what you need.
Here you’ll find the best I love my mom quotes, I love you mom quotes from daughter, I love you mom quotes from son, mother and son quotes, and mother and daughter quotes.
And if you like these I love you mom messages, make sure to check out these happy birthday wishes for mom and missing mom quotes.
Best I Love You Mom Quotes
“I believe in love at first sight, because I have loved you since the moment I opened my eyes and saw you.”
“I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach for great heights.”
“Iloveyoumom; I wrote it with no spaces so there’s no room for anything else.”
“Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my Mom.”
“Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.”
“Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you still. I always have and I always will.”
“Mom, you have done so much for me over the years. You taught me everything about life and so much more. You are my best friend and I love you.”
“I love you mom, to the moon and back. To infinity and beyond. Forever and always.”
“Mom, you are the only one. Sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complain a little. Gives all, expects little. Blessed to have a mom like you. I love you.”
“I am grateful for everything. You have brought me on this earth, raised me and did everything for me. I love you mom.”
“Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Love For Mom Quotes
“I’m so blessed to have a mom like you. I love you.”
“I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me her love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.”
“I love you Mom, more than I have ever found the words to tell you.”
“A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
“Mom, the bond between us is more than just amazing. As a mother, you truly are fantastic. The warmth of your love is just like magic, I love you!”
“Everything I am you helped me to be. I will always love you for that.”
Love you Messages to Mom
“For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom. I love you, mom.”
“You were with me in all the times on both my difficulty and success. You are incomparable to anyone in this world. I love you, mom.”
“You have the first place in my heart, Mom.”
“Mom, in my eyes, the fact that you are my mother is more precious than the purest gold on earth. I love you in a way only God can explain to you!”
“I cannot comprehend the kind of love I developed for you since the day I realize you are my mother. Not even a stone can resist the hotness of the words that will explain my love for you. I love you, mom!”
“You are my precious gift from God forever. I love you, mom. A very sweet good morning to you.”
“I have success because you’re my Mom. I have happiness because you’re my Mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother.”
“If I could live my life once again, I would still want you to be my mother. I love you, mom.”
“I love you, Mom, because you make my life joyful and blessed.”
“Mom, you are the only one who stays with me forever. I thank you for everything and for things you are going to do. I love you mom so much.”
Love To Mom Quotes
- “Mom, I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done. I love you.” “Dear Mom. You can be my friend, sister, teacher, and counselor. But none of them can be you.”
- “We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my mom and I.”
- “The older I grow the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.”
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother.” – Rumi
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity; it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
Love You Mom Quotes And Sayings
- “Mother: The greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence.”
- “Mother: There is no one like a mother and no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and earning and I just want to thank you mother. For making my life brighter.”
- “Mother: Someone who will love you unconditionally, till her last breath.”
- “Mother – That was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.”
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.”
- “A mother’s love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, always knowing it will be there to comfort us.”
- “The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug.”
- “A mother is one you can count on. Who loves you no matter what. Who is there for you whenever you need her and never lets you down. I love you mom.”
- “A mother’s love is stronger than distance, more powerful than time and can transcend the grave.”
- “Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.”
- “Mom you are the best critic yet my strongest supporter.”
- “Dear god, I wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you to my mom.”
- “The love between a mother and child is infinite.”
- “My mother has the protection of angelic courage of a warrior, lesson of a teacher’s, love of god. I love you mom.”
- “The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma.”
- “The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”
- “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
- “No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love.”
Love Quotes For Mom
- “I always pray to god, May you live long, may you always be with me. Love you more than my life. Love you mom.”
- “My mom is more than a fearless woman. She’s more than a hero. She’s more than a best friend. She’s my life.”
- “You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be best forever. I love you my dearest mom.”
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
- “Mother is the only person in the world who doesn’t have time to pray for her because she’s always busy praying for you.”
- “Call your mother. Tell her you have her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “I love you mom. I am forever grateful for your love and guidance. Your kindness and courage. Your passion and generosity.”
- “First my mother, forever my friend.”
Mom I Love You Quotes
- “Mom, thanks for always being there. I love you so much.”
- “Thank you for all your love and support, I am so blessed to be able to call you my Mom. I love you!”
- “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.”
- “I may call you my Mom, but my heart actually calls you my bestie. Thanks for all that you do. I love you!”
- “Dearest mom, thank you for always pushing me to be my best. Your amazing support has always put all my worries at ease. I will always love you!”
I love you mom quotes from daughter
- “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I love you and miss you Mom.”
- “You’re the mom everyone wishes they had.”
- “Mom, you are more precious to me than all the treasure in the world.’
- “The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best ‘best friend’ that I ever had.’
- “I love you mom. When you smile I smile.”
- “Mom, you were my first friend and after all these years you still have been my true loyal friend. I love you now and forever.”
- “I feel lucky as I have witnessed the most beautiful relationship in this world. A mother-daughter bonding. You are my strength, my confidant and my pride. Take my love mom.”
- “I’m a mommy’s girl. The strongest influence in my young life was my mom.”
I love you mom quotes from son
- “Being a mom isn’t easy, but here you are rocking it! Love you.”
- “No matter how old I get, I will always need my mom.”
- “I know I am not the perfect child, and never will be. But I do love you with all of my heart.”
- “Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.”
- “No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.”
Miss You Mom Quotes
- “I love you every day. And now, I will miss you every day.” – Mitch Albom
- ‘There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I might not see you everyday, or talk to you everyday, but I think of you and love you everyday.’
- “Mom, could you come back and stay a while. I want to hear your voice. And see you smile. I want to hold you tight and never let go. And tell you how much I love you.’
final thoughts on cute i love you mom quotes.
On this post, you will find a vast range of thank you and i love you mom quotes and (funny i love you mom quotes) written to help you find the perfect words to write mother’s day card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you are sending mom I love you quotes, go with something heart touching messages you can send .
we have compiled list I love you mom quotes from son and daughter to Help You celebrate mothers day.
Send these miss you mom quotes through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.
And if you’re looking for more great quotes, then check out these quotes about parents, mother and son quotes, and mother and daughter quotes.