This Thanksgiving Day 2022 we’ve gathered the best thanksgiving captions for friends, (also include funny thanksgiving Instagram captions, about food, and gratitude).
They also pair perfectly with Thanksgiving memes, Thanksgiving jokes!
Thanksgiving is the one day of the year when you may enjoy all the things you love most, including food, fun, family, and friends.
You know what, Thanksgiving is not complete without these Thanksgiving prayers, Thanksgiving ideas, Thanksgiving movies, Thanksgiving wishes too.
Here you will find, Funny Thanksgiving captions for friends, short Thanksgiving Instagram Captions for friends, thanksgiving weekend Captions for friends, Thankful for friends Instagram captions, Thanksgiving messages for friends, thanksgiving quotes for friends.
You might also want to check out our other lists of quotes, sayings and captions for Thanksgiving: Funny Thanksgiving Quotes, Short Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Quotes for Family, Thanksgiving Sayings, Thanksgiving Wishes, and Thanksgiving Captions.
And if you’re officially done with Thanksgiving and are ready to move on to the next holiday, head over to our Christmas Instagram caption list.
Thanksgiving captions for friends
Looking for best thanksgiving captions for friends? If yes, then you are at right article. In this article, we’ve gathered comprehensive list of Thankful for friends Instagram captions to show how much you love.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good caption, we’ve handpicked ultimate list of best thanksgiving captions for friendship.
I get pie with a little help from my friends.
Home is where your best friends are.
Food, friends, and a weekend of fun.
Cheers to Thanksgiving weekend with my best friends.
Friends who brunch together, stay together.
Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend.
Showed up for my high school crushes and BFFs.
Let’s count how many people we run into from high school.
Just a general life update: chillin’ and eatin’ turkey with my BFFs.
Thankful? That’s an understatement.
Food, friends, and a weekend of fun.
I swear we were in high school like five minutes ago.
Funny Thanksgiving Captions for friends
Friends Quotes That Make Great Thanksgiving Instagram Captions. Use these hilarious thankful captions for Instagram post. This funny thanksgiving saying and quotes are helpful to appreciate your brothers, couples, sisters, siblings, and many more.
Stuffed like the turkey.
I couldn’t eat another bite…is that pie?
Thanksgiving to do list: Eat, drink, nap, repeat.
You butter be kidding me.
Come for the turkey, stay for the sides.
Is it time for leftovers yet?
Pies before guys.
Thankful for stretchy pants.
Winner, winner, turkey dinner.
Eat, drink, sleep, repeat.
Stop, drop, and pass the rolls.
Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
Too soon for leftovers? Asking for a friend.
My job today: Official couch potato.
Happy Piesgiving, folks!
All about that baste.
Eat hard, nap harder.
Red wine pairs best with my relatives.
Another Thanksgiving, another day of dressing up for the living room!
Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
Turkey, wine, and feeling fine.
Too stuffed to think of a caption.
Eat pie, drink wine, and be thankful.
We’re all wearing sweats to Thanksgiving dinner, right?
Already dreaming about leftovers.
Stuffing is the glue that holds us all together.
I’m just here for the food and the football!
Clear plates, full stomach, can’t lose.
It’s all gravy.
Raise your hand if you feel betrayed by that one cousin who didn’t show up today.
Thanksgiving dinner is a marathon, not a sprint.
I get pie with a little help from my friends.
Just keep eating, just keep eating.
Here’s another plate of food to clog up your feed!
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions with friends
Are you looking for Thanksgiving Captions for Friends 2022? We’ve gathered comprehensive list of best friends captions for Instagram post.
- Pies on pies on pies.
- Scenes from tonight’s Thanksgiving (we’ll be accepting Oscars).
- Full pie prep mode.
- Wishing everyone a happy, thankful day!
- Feast your eyes.
- Happy place = between the turkey and gravy.
- Food, family, fortunate.
- When I count my blessings, I count my family twice.
- Welcome to our patch!
- We call this a harvest blessing.
- Thanksgiving is my season.
- The cutest pumpkin just arrived!
- Dear Thanksgiving, I missed you so.
- Pies so nice, we made them twice!
- Hello, happy place.
- Little Miss Thankful.
- Time to pumpkin spice it up!
- Talk turkey to me.
- Gobble gobble y’all!
- Football, feast, nap, repeat.
- I only have pies for you.
- You ain’t seen stuffin’ yet.
- Spending today with my pumpkin!
- This plate is worthy of a touchdown dance.
- It’s turkey time.
- Pie love you.
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- Feast mode, on.
- The cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Family, football, and turkey, oh my!
- There’s no time like turkey time.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- My heart is as full as my plate!
- You’ll always be my gravy.
- Bake the world a better place.
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- Happy face in my happy place.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
Gratitude Thanksgiving Captions for friends
Looking for short and sweet thanksgiving captions about gratitude? We’ve gathered comprehensive list of best thanksgiving quotes to make you feel thankful.
Here You will get cute thanksgiving messages which you can share it with your friends and family. we got the thanksgiving captions about gratitude for friends, family, kids, teachers, and many more.
- A grateful heart is a happy heart.
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- Feeling so blessed today.
- Thankful to be surrounded by the people I love the most!
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life today.
- Together is the best place to be.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- I’m so thankful to call you my family.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
- Blessed beyond belief.
- Thankful today, thankful always.
- Give thanks today and every day.
- Count your blessings and name them one by one.
- We don’t have it all together, but together we have it all.
- Thankful for my found family.
- Full plates, and even fuller hearts.
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- There’s no place else I’d rather be than with family.
- It’s not happy people who are thankful, it’s thankful people who are happy.
- Here’s to family who feel like friends, and friends who have become family.
- Life is better when you’re thankful.
- Family > everything
- Thanksgiving is a word of action.
- Together is the only place I want to be.
Thankful Captions for Friends on thanksgiving
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good caption for your thanksgiving picture, we’ve handpicked comprehensive list of best Thankful Captions for Friends on thanksgiving.
- I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend. Thank you for your birthday wishes.
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. –Elbert Hubbard
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. -Walter Winchell
- Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. –Bill Watterson
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. –Euripides
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. -Jim Henson
Forever Grateful for our Friendship
- Friends like you are people I can always depend on.
- You always know how to make me laugh. Thank you for being my friend.
- Whenever anything happens, the first thing I think of is telling you. That’s the sign of an awesome friend.
- You showed me what true friendship looks like. I have never thought that I will ever be able to find a friend in my adult life. But you truly saved me. I cannot thank you enough for everything you do for me, mate.
- I don’t know who I would be without friends like you. Thank you for letting me be myself.
- We’ve known each other since we were teeny-tiny babies. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You make every day so special just by being a part of my everyday routines. Thank you for being my friend through all this time. I really appreciate it.
Thanksgiving Captions for siblings who are like friends
- Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing sister who is the sun that fills my skies with light. May happiness be your closest friend, not only on this festive season, but throughout your journey through life.
- Nothing is more important in life than thanking God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon us. Dear sister, you are one of my biggest blessings. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Today is a day officially set aside for appreciating all the blessings in our lives. On this day, my dearest sister, I want you to know that I appreciate you wholeheartedly. And for your happiness, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I thank God every time for giving me a loving sister like you. May your Thanksgiving be stuffed to the brim with happiness and love.
- This Thanksgiving Day presents me with a perfect opportunity to say a big Thank You for being an extraordinarily wonderful sister to me. I love you.
- May the good Lord bless you with a bountiful Thanksgiving filled with all the happiness your sweet heart can contain. God bless you.
- My beloved sister, I am forever grateful to you for being a loving sister and friend to me. God bless you abundantly as you celebrate this Thanksgiving Day.
Quotes From ‘Friends’ Thanksgiving
Quotes From ‘Friends’ Thanksgiving Episodes Perfect For Your IG Captions
- “Reliving past pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving’s all about.” — Chandler
- “I know this isn’t the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great, you know, I think because it didn’t involve divorce or projectile vomiting.” — Chandler
- “Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.” — Joey
- “Everyone wants a different kind of potato. So I’m making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want?” — Monica
- “Cider’s mulling, turkey’s turking, yams are yamming.” — Monica
- “Oh, sweet Lord! This is what evil must taste like!” — Phoebe
- “Offering people gum is not cooking.” — Chandler
- “What is with everyone today? It’s Thanksgiving, not truth day!” — Ross
- “It tastes like feet!” — Ross
- “You can’t have Thanksgiving without turkey. That’s like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas.” — Joey
- “Look at her standing there with those yams. My two greatest enemies, Ross — Rachel Green and complex carbohydrates.” — Will
- “These are my Thanksgiving pants!” — Joey
- “Otherwise, what’s next? Today, I’m just a guy who can’t finish a turkey. Tomorrow, I’m the guy who eats half a power bar, wraps up the rest, and puts it in the fridge?” — Joey
- “God, we were lame back then.” — Will
- “You know what I cannot believe? That my so-called sister gets a 30% discount from Ralph Lauren – and I still have to pay *retail*?” — Amy
- “Just to be clear, comedy with the plates will not be well-received.” — Monica
- “It’s Thanksgiving and we should not want to be together, together.” — Rachel
- “Happy needless-turkey-murder day.” — Phoebe
- “They’ve ruined Cranberry Day!” — Ross
- “This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving’s *ss!” — Monica
- “Don’t you put words in people’s mouths! You put turkey in people’s mouths!” — Joey
- “Okay guys, I have exactly 28 minutes before I have to baste again.” — Monica
Final thoughts on Thanksgiving Day Instagram captions friends.
I hope you found the perfect best thanksgiving captions for friendship for your next post or great Thanksgiving pic.
And for when Christmas rolls around we have a list of Funny Christmas Quotes, Funny Christmas Captions, Perfect Christmas Captions, Short Christmas Quotes, Christmas Tree Quotes, Cute Christmas Quotes, Cute Christmas Captions, and Christmas Tree Captions that will get you in the holiday spirit.
Since December is almost here its time to check out our December Quotes and Sayings to welcome this most festive of months.
Let us know in the comments below if we missed any funny captions about Thanksgiving that should be added.