What are some good Christmas quotes?
If you’re looking for Christmas family quotes and wishes to use as a cute text to send, a card to give on a special occasion. Then let us inspire you with these merry Christmas wishes and Christmas greetings.
Christmas is a magical time of year that brings together family, friends, and loved ones.
Take a break and relax this Christmas. Reconnect with family and loved ones. Stay to the true meaning of Christmas: love, care, and giving.
Here are some of the most inspiring Christmas family quotes you can have this holiday season.
So, we wish you a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love and you will love these Christmas family quotes and holiday quotes as much as we do.
Here you’ll find the best Christmas family quotes, Christmas wishes for family, Christmas card messages for family, Christmas messages for family, short Christmas family quotes, funny Christmas family quotes,
LOVE WATCHING QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Short Christmas Family Quotes
What to write in a Christmas Card for the family?
On Christmas, we all want to share special moments with our families. These short Christmas family quotes express that wish in Christmas Card. Read more.
“Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.”
“At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.”
“Looking forward to all the food and fun of our family gatherings.”
“So glad we’re family…and so grateful for all the great Christmas memories we share.”
“Merry Christmas to our favorite L.A. niece. We’ve had fun keeping up with your photos and blog posts! Wishing you many more adventures in the new year!”
- “For me, the holidays start when we get together. Looking forward to talking and catching up soon!”
“Merry Christmas to someone who makes our whole family so proud.”
“Christmas is a great reminder of how much I love our loud and loving family.”
“You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.”
“When I think back on all the happiest moments this year, your wedding day stands out. Hope the two of you enjoy a wonderful first Christmas together.”
Religious Christmas Quotes for Family
How do you say Merry Christmas in religion?
Here are some great religious Christmas greeting card sayings that are perfect to share with your friends and family as you wish them a Merry Christmas with special holiday wishes. Read more
Count your blessings, count them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done! Merry Christmas!
May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.
May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
Rejoice, the Lord is King! May the Christ of Christmas bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.
We pray you’ll discover many beautiful new reasons to praise God during this holy season.
We wish you a Christmas filled with the wonder of the birth of Christ, the warmth of the Holiday spirit and the love of family and friends.
When you stop believing in Santa, you get underwear.
Wishing you a Joyous & Blessed Holiday Season…
Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
Christmas Wishes For Family
How do you wish a Merry Christmas to a family?
- we have collected best Christmas wishes for family and inspirational words for the family.
- These Christmas greeting for family can be sent through Christmas cards with heart touching notes
- or Christmas family message with beautiful gifts.
- One can also send these merry Christmas family quotes
- through a WhatsApp and Facebook. Read more
Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me. Have a Merry Christmas!
May your holiday season be filled with delightful surprises, sweets, and endless laughter, my family. Sending you my Christmas greetings.
Dear family, I am fortunate enough to be blessed with you. Thanks for your unconditional love and support. May God keep on blessing us with his divine love and care. Merry Christmas.
Being with my family at Christmas is more valuable to me than anything else in the world. Merry Christmas to you all, I love you!
Merry Christmas to my most favorite people in the world. I love you, my family.
Christmas Wishes for Family Friend
May your Christmas festive be more delighted with the presence of your family and closeness of friends.
May the magic of this special festive sparkle in your life and make all your dreams and wishes into reality.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. May this Christmas bring in loads of happiness in your life and you celebrate with lots of fervor!
For you, my life is shining brighter and completes happiness. Merry Christmas to you my friend!
With the propinquity of friends and family and the coziness of home, refurbish the gist of this Christmas festive.
Christmas Wishes for Family Far Away
Christmas isn’t complete without mom’s delicious meals, my siblings’ laughter, and dad dressed up as Santa Claus. I’m missing you, family. Merry Christmas.
Let us make a promise never to spend another Christmas apart from each other, my beloved family. On this Christmas, I’m sending you my warmest hugs.
Wishing you all the very best during this holiday season and throughout the year. Praying for your good health, prosperity, and happiness. I love you and miss you so much, Merry Christmas.
Never a day goes by when I do not miss you people, but I miss you the most during the holiday season. Merry Christmas, dear family. May Lord always bless you with happiness and health.
I wish I could be with you all, laughing and celebrating Christmas at our house. This Christmas season, I’m missing you all. Let’s get together soon.
Christmas message for family
What should I write in my family Christmas card?
we have collected best Christmas message for family and inspirational words for the family.
We can send these Christmas greeting for family through Christmas cards with heart touching notes
or Christmas family message with beautiful gifts.
One can also send these merry Christmas family quotes Through a WhatsApp and Facebook.
- There is no such thing as the bond between family members. And it only gets stronger each time we get to spend time together on such a fantastic occasion! Merry Christmas!
- I would like to thank you for always being there for me as I grew up. You indeed are the best father I could have wished for. I love you.
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- It is the family that makes holidays like these worth waiting for. I genuinely do not know what I would have done without you. Merry Christmas!
- Dear mother, I would like to sincerely thank you for always being here for me as I was growing up. You truly are the only reason I have become the person I am today. Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Family Quotes
Some of the best funny Christmas quotes that will put a smile on your face. This short quote makes a great Christmas card for friends and family who love good jokes. Read more
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.”
- “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying ‘toys not included.’”
- “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.”
- “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
- “Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call.”
- “At Christmas, tea is compulsory. Relatives are optional.”
- “You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.”
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”
Christmas family Quotes
What do you say to your family on Christmas Day?
we have collected best Christmas wishes for family and inspirational words for the family.
These Christmas greeting for family can be sent through Christmas cards with heart touching notes
or Christmas family message with beautiful gifts.
One can also send these merry Christmas family quotes through a WhatsApp and Facebook. Read more
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express affection for your family, to forgive those who failed you, and to forget past mistakes.
- “I love presents, but since I’ve gotten older, I haven’t really wanted anything. Christmas is about family.”
- “My fondest memories of Christmas include our family traditions of putting treasured ornaments and lights on the tree.”
- “Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.”
- “Let’s have a merry Christmas and the most wonderful New Year, as we continue on through life, with the family we hold dear.”
- “I love Christmas. A time to slow down and enjoy life and be with my family and friends.”
Merry Christmas to you and to your family
What should I write in my brother and family Christmas card?
- Christmas with family is the best thing a person can hope for, but despite the distance and time, we will remain loved this holiday season.
- At Christmas, everyone takes time to slow the pace, appreciate the lives of family and friends, and be grateful for every blessing bestowed upon us. May your Christmas be filled with peace and happiness.
- May the Christmas spirit fill your family with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
- Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express love for your family, to forgive those who have wronged you, and to learn to let go of your past mistakes.
- Staying together as a family on Christmas is a blessing. Count your blessings and cherish your loved ones.
- Nothing beats a Christmas that is spent with family and loved ones.
- Whether you are gathered around the Christmas tree or not, spending time with your family on Christmas is the best gift you could get this year.
- Christmas is all about love, family, and children. It doesn’t matter what we eat or what presents we get as long as the holidays are spent with loved ones.
- It makes me smile when I remember all the Christmas we had together as a family. All the laughter, the silly games for silly prizes, and all the fun we had at dinner. Christmas with family is the best.
Celebrate this Christmas with your family by wishing them with beautiful Christmas Card messages for family and Happy Christmas wishes.
Send them your love wrapped in these lovely Christmas wishes for family and Merry Christmas wishes for Facebook and WhatsApp.
Make it a memorable Christmas for them all with short Christmas wishes right from the heart.
short and sweet Christmas messages, funny quotes and greetings, Christmas wishes for your family, and religious message wishes for Christian friends and family.
You may write on a beautiful card to send or you may share your Christmas wishes on your social app timeline like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram with mentioning your family and friends.
- 100+ Best Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Family - December 4, 2023
- 100+ Best Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings to show how much you love - November 16, 2023
- Unique Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Him – Find the Perfect Present - November 15, 2023