Do you ever grapple with the Monday Blues at work? Those feelings of sadness or lack of motivation that creep in at the start of the week can be challenging to overcome.
But fear not! We have a solution for you—Monday blues quotes. These powerful and inspiring quotes are perfect for combating those Monday Blues and finding the motivation you need to thrive.
Whether you’re looking for short Monday blues quotes for work, funny Monday blues quotes and sayings, or inspirational Monday morning quotes to overcome the blues, we’ve got you covered.
Our collection includes the best Monday blues quotes for motivation and positivity, helping you kick start your week on a positive note.
No more Monday blues! With these quotes, you can bid farewell to the gloom and embrace a more vibrant Monday.
Whether you need a boost in the workplace or want to share funny Monday blues captions on Instagram, we have the perfect quotes to suit your needs.
These motivational Monday blues quotes are not just limited to the workplace; students can also help from their wisdom.
Share these quotes with your friends and colleagues to spread the positivity and inspire them to overcome their Monday Work Blues.
So, if you’re feeling the January Blues or any other time of the year, remember to turn to these Monday blues quotes for a dose of inspiration.
Let them guide you towards a more positive start and make your Mondays shine with newfound enthusiasm.
Also Read: Monday Blessings Quotes that Lifted My Spirits Every Monday.
Monday blues quotes
Also Read: How Empowering Sunshine Quotes Brightened My Darkest Days.
🌟 “If you have the right mind-set, you can be just as happy on Monday as you are on Friday.” – Joel Osteen 🌟
🔋 “The ever dominate and persistent strength of a magnet is my personal desire each Monday morning.” – Anonymous 🔋
🎯 “Why are goals so important? They are the very reason that we are given Mondays in order to move closer to where and what we want to accomplish for the week.” – Anonymous 🎯
🙏 “Don’t look at Monday morning just as the day that you must go back to work, be thankful that you have a job to go to, so you can provide for yourself and just be thankful that God chose to wake you up!” – Jameon Ferguson 🙏
😊 “You can always tell who the most satisfied employees are because they are the very people who express joy and expectation on Monday mornings.” – Anonymous 😊
💪 “You master Monday! You start winning the day! You start winning the week! Then the month! Then the year!” – Eric Thomas 💪
🌅 “The start of your week – Monday is a clean slate day. A day to start afresh with the vigor, optimism, and enthusiasm transferred from a weekend of battery charging.” – Anonymous 🌅
📚 “It’s time to read just your mind, Monday mornings no longer have to be a dreaded moment in your life.” – Funké Baffour 📚
☀️ “Monday won’t be so gloomy if you believe that something good is always bound to happen.” – Anonymous ☀️
💡 “I said that the issue is not Monday. The issue is action without motivation.” – Denny Dey 💡
🌟 “The best weeks start on Monday.” – Nice Peter 🌟
🏝️ “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” – Cristina Imre 🏝️
⏳ “Monday is great for becoming too busy to die.” – Roy Station ⏳
💭 “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent 💭
Also Read: Creative Monday Captions That Perfectly Express My Monday Mood.
Monday blues quotes for Instagram
Also Read: My Journey with Monday Motivation Quotes and How They Transformed My Week.
“Monday mornings are tough, but remember: 💪 This too shall pass. 💪”
“Rise and shine, it’s Monday! ☀️ Make today amazing! ☀️”
“Embrace the challenges that come your way on Mondays. 💼 They make you stronger. 💪”
“Mondays are for fresh starts and new beginnings. 🌱 Let’s make it count! ✨”
“Keep calm and conquer the Monday blues. 🌈 You’ve got this! 💪”
“Mondays may be tough, but remember: 💡 You’re one step closer to your goals. 💫”
“Mondays are a chance to start anew. 🌟 Make it a day full of possibilities! ✨”
“Don’t let the Monday blues dim your shine. 💎 You’re destined for greatness! ✨”
“Monday is the perfect day to set the tone for the rest of the week. 🎯 Aim high! 🚀”
“Mondays can be magical. ✨ Embrace the possibilities and make it a great day! 🌈”
Also Read: How I Found Fresh Motivation Every Day with New Day Quotes.
inspirational Monday blues quotes
Also Read: Happy Monday Quotes That Made My Mondays Infinitely Happier.
- 🌟 “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” 🌟 – Michael Ely
- 🌼 “Monday Morning Blues? Why not change the color of your Monday to yellow and brighten up the coming week?” 🌼 – Kanika Saxena
- 🌈 “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen” 🌈 – Gabriel García Márquez
- 💪 “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” 💪 – Unknown
- 🌞 “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” 🌞 – Germany Kent
- 🚀 “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” 🚀 – Leggy Saul
- 🌟 “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” 🌟 – David Dweck
- 🎶 “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” 🎶 – The Mamas & the Papas
- 🤝 “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” 🤝 – Julio Alexi Genao
- ☀️ “Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember that you are loved… Good morning and Happy Monday” ☀️ – Unknown
- 😄 “I should think you could be gladder on Monday mornin’ than any other day in the week because ‘twould be a whole week before you’d have another one!” 😄 – Eleanor Porter
- 🌟 “Happy Monday! Start every week with a positive affirmation, and nothing will stop you from being the happiest man alive. We create our own happiness, we build our lives, so let’s begin with making Monday a perfect start.” 🌟 – Unknown
- 🌱 “Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.” 🌱 – Unknown
Also Read: Beating the Monday Blues with Monday Blues Quotes – My Uplifting Story.
Funny Monday blues Quotes
Also Read: How I Found Solace in Our Collection of Sunny Day Quotes.
🌟 “I don’t know about you, but I like to fall in love on Mondays. This way if things go south right away you still have the weekend.” 🌟 – Dov Davidoff
🦈 “What do sharks do on Monday mornings? They get up and start biting. That’s me.” 🦈 – Gemma Collins
🛌 “Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really.” 🛌 – Arthur Darvill
🔮 “I can confirm, although I am not certain, that we have very good reason to believe that tomorrow is Monday.” 🔮 – Joseph Ole Lenku
👟 “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” 👟 – Kevin Dalton
⏰ “There are two tests in life, more important than any other test. On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can’t wait to go to work? And when you’re ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, ‘I can’t wait to go home?'” ⏰ – Chuck Schumer
⏳ “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” ⏳ – Jarod Kintz
🎯 Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends. 🎯 – Cristina Imre
Also Read: My Daily Reminder to Embrace Life – Beautiful Day Quotes.
Monday blues quotes positive
Also Read: The Power of Positivity – My Experience with Monday Morning Quotes.
🌟 Monday is the day to unleash the stamina built up after a relaxing weekend. -Anonymous 🌟
💪 The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week. -Byron Pulsifer 💪
⏰ I want Monday back so I can regain the time I lost working on low priorities instead of utilizing my time effectively and efficiently to move the yardstick of life forward. -Les Brown ⏰
🌞 Monday is a good day to have a great day! It’s all in your attitude. -Anonymous 🌞
🌈 This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. -Gabriel Garcí¬a Márquez 🌈
🚀 What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm. Have a great week. -Anonymous 🚀
😆 When you’re young and healthy you can plan on Monday to commit suicide, and by Wednesday you’re laughing again. -Marilyn Monroe 😆
❌ There are no miracles on Mondays. -Amy Neftzger ❌
😃 Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. -Mokokoma Mokhonoana 😃
🗓️ Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours. -Jarod Kintz 🗓️
No more Monday blues quotes
Also Read: Good Morning Quotes That Gave Me a Reason to Smile Every Morning.
🌞 “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.”— John Phillips 🌞
💪 “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”— Unknown 💪
👞 “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.”— Kevin Dalton 👞
🌅 “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.”— Charles Dickens 🌅
🌟 “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.”— Gabriel Garcí¬a Márquez 🌟
🌼 “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.”— Jerry Spinelli 🌼
✨ “The most effective way to do is to do it.”— Amelia Earhart ✨
🌠 “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.”— Kristin 🌠
🌟 “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”— Theodore Roosevelt 🌟
🚶♀️ “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.”— Ruth Bader Ginsburg 🚶♀️
Monday Blues in the workplace
Also Read: Overcoming the Monday Blues with Positive Monday Quotes – My Story.
💫 “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.”— Rita Schiano ✨
🏃♂️ “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”— Jim Rohn 🌅
🌟 “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!”— David Dweck 📆
🌈 “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.”— Byron Pulsifer 🚀
🔥 “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.”— Edmond Embiaka ✨
💪 “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.”— Jen Sincero 🌟
🌻 “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”— Neale Donald Walsh 🌅
🌱 “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.”— Lao Tzu 🌅
☀️ “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.”— Paul Henderson 🌈
🌟 “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.”— Kimberly Jiménez 💥
🥊 “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”— Muhammad Ali 🌟
Monday blues funny captions
Also Read: My Love for Mondays and Coffee – Exploring Monday Coffee Quotes.
1. 😂 “Monday mornings be like: *sigh* 😩”
2. 🌧️ “Rainy Mondays: when even the weather agrees that work can wait. 😜”
3. 🚀 “Trying to jumpstart my motivation on a Monday like: 🤔💡”
4. ☕ “Monday mornings and coffee are in a serious love-hate relationship. 😅”
5. 🤦♂️ “When you realize it’s only Monday and you’ve already had enough of adulting. 😫”
6. 📅 “Mondays are like a recurring bad dream on my calendar. 😴”
7. 😅 “That awkward moment when you’re still recovering from the weekend and Monday hits you like a truck. 🚛”
8. 🙅♀️ “Me trying to convince Monday to go away: ‘No, thanks. I’m not interested. Please try again later.’ 🙄”
9. 🌞 “The only good thing about Monday is knowing it’s one day closer to Friday! 🎉”
10. 💤 “Dear Monday, can I have a refund on the weekend? It didn’t last long enough. 😴”
Overcoming Monday Blues
Also Read: How I Started Every Week with Laughter – Funny Monday Quotes.
🌟 “Okay, it’s Monday, but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” – Kimberly Jimenez 🌟
🌞 “Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness, and you will get happiness back.” – Jim Butcher 🌞
🌺 “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez 🌺
💪 “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul 💪
🎶 “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” – John Phillips 🎶
🌄 “For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.” – Allen Smith 🌄
🌟 “The thing about today is… It’s Monday! No other day could get the week off to such a great start.” – Anthony T. Hincks 🌟
🙏 “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano 🙏
😄 “Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday!” – Andrea L’Artiste 😄
🔥 “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiaka 🔥
January Blues Quotes
Also Read: New Week Quotes and the Renewed Enthusiasm They Brought to My Life.
🌨️ “Let’s welcome January even if it means much more shoveling.” ❄️
🎉 “Welcome to January, where we make resolutions.” 📅
🌟 “Live your January to the fullest, and make the most of it. Set a good tone for the rest of the year.” ✨
🎊 “May you have a joyous January!” 🥳
🌈 “Welcome to the jovial January.” 🥳
🎈 “J is for joy, jolly, jovial, joyous, and joyful! May your January be all those things and more.” 🎉
🌱 “Welcome, January! I am delighted you are here; been meaning to sign up for veganuary for quite a while.” 🌿
🎆 “Happy new year! Are you ready to find out what this year has in store for you?” 🎇
❤️ “Let’s welcome January in our midst. The days are short, the nights long, and hearts happy.” 💫
- 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Parents – Samplemessages Blog. (n.d.). Samplemessages.expertscolumn.com. Retrieved October 14, 2023.
- Gloria. 55 Hello January Quotes To Start The New Year Off Right. Mums Invited. Published December 7, 2022. Accessed July 21, 2023.
- 40 Motivational Monday Quotes to Rise Above The Blues. Gratitude – The Life Blog. Published December 21, 2022. Accessed July 21, 2023.
- trvst. 51 Monday Quotes & Sayings to Beat the Monday Blues. TRVST. Published November 21, 2022. Accessed July 21, 2023.
- 100 Powerful Monday Blues Quotes To Kick Start Your Week. Nurture an Engaged and Satisfied Workforce | Vantage Circle HR Blog. Published May 18, 2020. Accessed July 21, 2023.
- 100+ Best Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Family - December 4, 2023
- 100+ Best Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings to show how much you love - November 16, 2023
- Unique Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Him – Find the Perfect Present - November 15, 2023