If you’re looking for a way to show love to your mother, grandmothers, aunt, stepmom and mother who is faraway on this Mother’s Day.
these lovely quotes about mothers are just what you need.
I have collected 100+ funny, caring, and sweet quotes for Mother’s Day that are perfect for all the women who inspire you.
Here you will find: best message for Mother’s Day?, Cute Mothers Day Sayings, What does God say about a mother’s love?, Short and sweet mothers day quotes, Caring mothers day quotes, mothers day sayings funny, Inspirational mothers day quotes ,
Best Message for Mother’s Day?
What should I write to my mom?
Here are best Mother’s Day quotes and wishes that you can use as a message in a greeting card.
“Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!”
“Mom, I honestly don’t know how I’d get through each day without you by my side. Thank you for being such a supportive mother to me, and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!”
“Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you Mom!”
“Mom, you’re truly the best mother, role-model, and friend I could wish for. Thanks for guiding me through life and supporting me every step of the way. You are amazing!”
“Now that I’m a mother myself, I realize just how much I have taken for granted over the years and appreciate everything you did for us all the more. I hope I can be as good a mother for my children as you are to me! I love you Mom!”
“To my dear mother, you are my best friend and companion through life. Thank you for being there for me through good times and bad. I love you!”
“Happy Mother’s Day mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.”
“May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.”
“May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!”
“Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!”
“Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!”
“Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!”
“Mom, you taught me all about hard-work, patience, humility, kindness, perseverance, tolerance, forgiveness, and understanding. And how to have a lot of fun along the way! You have given me such a strong foundation by which to live my life, and I am so thankful for that. I love you Mom!”
Cute Mothers Day Sayings
Here are cute mothers day saying and messages you can use to show your love to mother.
“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
“Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
“The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
“It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
“There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
“Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
“Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
“My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
What does God say about a mother’s love?
I have also collected what god say about mother love. these bible saying about mothers day is best way to show love.
The Bible consistently asks followers to honor and love their mothers. Examples of this can be seen in Exodus 20:12, “Honor your father and your mother,” and Leviticus 19:3, “Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father.”
Although the day of mothers is a relatively recent holiday in modern society, there have been variations of related holidays over the years.
The Bible does not mention in its verses directly the holiday of the Day of Mother, but often addresses the celebration of motherhood, for instance in the following passages.
See the pages below for our favourite selections from the verses on the Best Mothers Day Bible Verses For 2021.
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
“Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.” – Proverbs 23:22-25
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.” – Galatians 5:22-23
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” – Exodus 20:12
“Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.’” – Proverbs 31:28-31
“Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father.” – Leviticus 19:3
“The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.” – Genesis 3:20
“Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.” – Proverbs 31:25-28
“And Mary said, ‘My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed.’” – Luke 1:46-48
“A gracious woman gets honor…” – Proverbs 11:16
“Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.” – Proverbs 1:8-9
“Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children…” – Deuteronomy 4:9
“When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.” – John 19:26-27
“As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.” – Isaiah 66:13
“Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
I took all the bible verse from openbible.info
Caring mothers day quotes
She takes care of you and the day-out family, so make sure she really understands that everyone cares for her. Make a pair of flowers or a beautiful letter to your favorite quote and remember how much you do.
These Caring mothers day quotes are also good for a custom image picture of a photograph of the whole family – she would be touched and love showing the picture in the home!
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
mothers day funny Sayings
Is your mother well-known for its humor? Make your mothers’ day card or customized gift big and laugh loud this year.
These mothers day funny sayings are great for all moms – they deal with relevant circumstances and funny words about their power as a mom every day.
She certainly appreciates the comedic comments on all that is hard to be a mother and the special dynamic between mothers and their children.
- Happy Mother’s Day mom, love from your *favorite* child.
- Mom, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day… to hide the fact that I’m your favorite 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for putting up with a spoiled, ungrateful, messy, bratty child like my sibling. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother? You deserve to have been promoted by now!
Inspirational mothers day quotes
Often a little inspiration is what a mother wants. Tell her, with an inspiring saying, she means to you the world.
These inspired quotes for Mother’s Day look perfect at home, and will always remind her of the important things she should use in the house.
These quotes from Mother’s Day are about what she teaches, supports, and encourages all of us every day for the family.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.~ Marion C. Garretty
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
- Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
- Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
- Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.~ Sarah Malin
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.~ Author Unknown
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.~ Anon
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.~ Susan Gale
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.~ Jewish proverb
Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter
An inspirational and beautiful series of phrases and quotes from daughters on Mother’s Day.
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly…
- We are best friends, my mom and I.
- A mother. When you’re a child she walks before you, to set an example. When you’re a teenager she walks behind you, to be there should you need her. When you’re an adult she walks beside you, so that as two friends you can enjoy life together.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, “Where mother is”.~ Keith L. Brooks
- The special bond shared between a mother and daughter is the one place in all the world were hearts can be sure of each other. Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain one.
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
What is the best message for Mother’s Day?
A mother’s love is like nothing else in the world. Mother’s Day is the unique time of year in which you remember your first best friend, and when you need advice, you still turn to your mother.
Mother’s Day is also a perfect moment in your life to express your love for all the other beautiful people.
If your mum, grandmas, sisters, aunts and friends look for a way of showing how special you think they are, these beautiful quotes about mothers are just what you need.
Highlight these quotations by applying to a personalised gift, including the custom wallpaper, wall art or mom’s best picture album.
If you expect a newborn of yours, why not add sentimental quotes to your announcements this time too.
I hope you loved the list of Mother day quotes and sayings. Comment and tell me what you think about this mother’s day saying. read more mom quotes
also share with your family, friends sweet mother day quotes..
- 250 Best Merry Christmas Thank You Messages: My Journey with Heartfelt Holidays - January 2, 2024
- The Surprising Impact of Sleep Habits on Your Health - January 2, 2024
- The Complex Journey of Dietary Choices: From Plant-Based to Meat-Inclusive Diets” - January 2, 2024