Being a new mother may be an overwhelming experience, so if you need the funny baby quotes to keep up with the challenges in your life.
Do not worry, I made a list that you can refer to your favourite funny baby quotes. This list is an outstanding list of funny baby quotes for new parents, new-born baby quotes and funny baby sayings.
choose from these 80+ funny baby quotes with pictures to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got newborn baby.
You can also use these funny baby quotes for Instagram, Facebook posts or tweet about it.
So what are you looking for? funny baby quotes for boys and girls, funny baby quotes and sayings or “funny baby quotes for diapers . You can find all of them here!
Below you will find my collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old funny baby quotes, funny baby sayings, and funny baby proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Funny Baby Quotes For New Parents
What should I Caption my baby picture?
Some pretty funny mom and dads give the best funny baby quotes for new parents.
Which I found in different places. So here we have compiled outstanding pictures of cute babies with funny quotes that will make you laugh and happy.
You can even share these cute baby pics with your loved ones who love spending time with babies.
Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. Tina Fey
Raising kids is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase.
I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food. ~ Robert Orben
Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch. Jon Stewart
Sarabi: Your son is awake. Mufasa: Before sunrise, he’s your son. The Lion King
Need to wake up your baby? Quietly go into your room and rest your head on your pillow.
My husband and I share the load. I breastfeed because he can’t and he sleeps because I cant.
Having children is like living in a frat house: nobody sleeps, everything’s broken and there’s a lot of throwing up. Ray Romano
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
When I was born I was so mad at my parents that I didn’t talk to them for 2 years.
“Welcome to parenthood, where your favorite new game will be ‘guess that bodily fluid.’” — Unknown
“There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you.” — Peter De Vries
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. — Franklin P. Jones
Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids. (unknown)
- How could something so small create so much of something so disgusting? Steve Guttenberg in Three Men and a Baby
- That awkward moment when your mom sniffs your butt in front of your friends.
- Nothing better than spending an entire morning staring into my baby daughter’s eyes, whispering, “I can’t do this”. Ryan Reynolds
- Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. Olivia Wilde
- I don’t want to sleep like a baby; I want to sleep like my husband.
- Having a baby is like suddenly getting the world’s worst roommate. Anne Lamott
- None of it is real until all of a sudden they’re standing there covered in slime and crying. You’re like, wait a minute, what is that? George Clooney
- Congrats… you’ll soon live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself
- Welcome to parenthood, where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- “24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer!” — Jodi Picoult
- “I’m a walking zombie and I think I’m going to be like that for a while.” — Tiffani Thiessen
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” — Milton Berle
- “In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn’t danced on television.” — Erma Bombeck
- “A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops.” — Maurice Johnston
- “The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.” —Lane Olinghouse
Funny Baby Quotes For Boys
How do you caption a baby boy?
Babies are a great source of enjoyment, as their every action is full of charm.
A cute baby image with funny quote is an amazing thing to share with your loved ones to make them laugh.
“Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face.” — Olivia Wilde
“When I was born I was so mad at my parents that I didn’t talk to them for two years.” — Unknown
“How could something so small create so much of something so disgusting?” — Steve Guttenberg in Three Men and a Baby
There is only one pretty child in the world – and every mother has it! (Chinese proverb)
The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
“Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us.” —Jerry Seinfeld
50% Mommy, 50% Daddy”: 100% Perfect
Funny Baby Quotes For Girls
How do you compliment a cute child?
If we talk about baby quotes but do not talk about quotes for girls then it will not be fair. Lets read funny baby quotes for girls.
“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”– Laurel Atherton
“She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write”
“Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”
“No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.” –Unknown
“Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
“There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.” – Unknown
“Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and loved more than you know.” – A A Milne
“A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” – Unknown
“Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.” – Unknown
“Though she be but little, she is fierce.” – Shakespeare
“Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.”
“When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”– Unknown
“A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world”!
Funny Baby Sayings
What is the best caption for new born baby?
Babies are simply irresistible and you cannot find a single word fit to describe them as a whole!
That is where baby quotes come in; they sum up and put into phrases different ways to describe adorable babies.
I used quotes and sayings for baby especially during special occasions made for them to show happiness and feelings for having such blessing in the family.
- I can’t decide if I want a baby. My friends are like, ‘Oh, you’ll learn this great stuff, like how to survive on two hours’ sleep.’ If I want to learn that I’ll just become a political prisoner. Cathryn Michon
- Having a baby is like having an eight-pound to-do list. Every moment of the day is filled with something to feed, wipe, bathe, or put down. Kathleen Laccinole
- I used to be excellent. Now that I have a baby and I couldn’t tell you what day it is. Gwyneth Paltrow
- I’ve got two wonderful children— and two out of five ain’t bad. Henry Youngman
- Children: You spend the first two years of their life teaching them how to walk and talk. The next sixteen? Spent telling them to sit down and shut up. Manhardeep Singh
- A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race. Barbara Christine Seifert
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. – Tina Fey
Funny baby shower quotes
What are some cute captions?
Laughter is the best medicine and these funny baby shower quotes are just what the doctor ordered. Show off your witty side with these baby quotes.
- I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.-Joan Rivers
- “Here comes trouble!”
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.”-Leo Burke
- “When your first baby drops her pacifier you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog, “Fetch!”-Bruce Lansky
- “A baby’s an inestimable blessing and bother.”-Mark Twain
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought anda more wonderful.”-Charles Osgood
- “What is home without children? Quiet.”-Henny Youngman
- “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.”-Matthew Broderick
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”-Elizabeth Stone
- “The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.”-Kin Hubbard
On this page, you’ll find a vast range of Funny Baby Quotes That Are Simply Adorable and (Funny baby quotes for new parents “because new parenthood can be hilarious” ) written to help you find the perfect words to write funny motherhood words for a new mom in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending Funny and Cute Quotes for Baby, go with something funny that reflects parenthood challenges. Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a New Mother.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive list of Cute and Funny Original Baby Memes and Quotes to Embrace Parenthood.
Send these Cute and Funny Baby Quotes for Every Occasion through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.
1 thought on “85+ Best Funny Baby Quotes For New Parents (CAN’T STOP Laughing)”
Pingback: 60+ Best Funny Working Mom Quotes To Uplift Your Motherhood