If you’re looking for a way to show love to your mother, grandmothers, aunt, stepmom and mother who is faraway on this Mother’s Day.
these lovely quotes about mothers are just what you need.
I have collected 100+ funny, caring, and sweet quotes for Mother’s Day that are perfect for all the women who inspire you.
Here you will find: Mother’s Day Wishes For All-Mother, Mother’s Day Wishes From Daughters, Mother’s Day Wishes From Sons, Mother’s Day Wishes For Grandmother, Mother’s Day Wishes For Stepmom , Mother’s Day Wishes For Faraway Mother, Mother’s Day Wishes For Aunt, Funny Mother’s Day Wishes
Mother’s Day Wishes For All-Mother
Every mother is different but each is precious to us in our own way. Send her a classic declaration of love with one of these beautiful heartfelt mother’s day wishes.
“To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!”
“My amazing mother: I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Love always”.
“I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?”
“Thanks for being the greatest! (you can’t go wrong with Mother’s Day messages like this.)”
“You make home the happiest place to be – Love Ya!”
“To a great Mom who made every single day growing up special!”
“Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you, Mom”.
“You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day”.
Mother’s Day Wishes From Daughters
As a daughter, the mother is often the first person who inspires and guides you on your way into womanhood.
Make sure to let her know With Mother day wishes from daughters.
“A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day”!
“You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day”!
“Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always”.
“To the most caring, generous, and loving mother. We love you”.
“Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom”.
“we have shared so many things – but i do not share with you enough how much i love you.”
“Any women can be a mother but it takes someone special to be called mom. mom you are the best.”
“I should have listened to you, mom, but I did not and now I really need your help-I made a face and it stuck that way. happy mothers day.”
“thank you for looking after us, mom. i am forever grateful to lord for making me your daughter.”
“No words can show your true value , appreciation, and admiration i hold for you. love you, mommy.”
Also Read: Baby Girl Quotes And Saying
Mother’s Day Wishes From Sons
Sometimes as a son, it may be hard to tell your mother how much you love her and how wonderful she is. Although she may not always understand the ways of men, you know she’ll always be there for you.
So, here are a few mother’s day wishes from sons to help you express what you sometimes struggle to say out loud.
Happy mother’s day mom. Thank you for always being there for me. Love you!
You have done a lot for us. Please accept our gratitude on this Mother’s Day for everything you have done for your sons.
I’m really grateful for your presence in my life, Mum. Thank you for all that you do.
I think I can never get a girlfriend as beautiful as you, mum. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
All the good things in me are what I have seen in you all my life. I’m blessed to have a mother like you. Wish you the happiest mother’s day!
A very happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful woman, from your most favorite son.
Every son in this world should have a mother like you! You are just amazing. I love you and happy mother’s day dear mother!
Mom, you are my first best friend, my first love, and my first everything, I couldn’t count you as second or third. In my life, you are my priority and always will be. Happy Mother’s Day!
You taught me everything I needed to be a good human being. You are not only my mother but also a teacher!
I have known you since I first opened my eyes and I have never known someone more wonderful than you. Happy mother’s day 2022!
Also Read: Best Baby Quotes
Mother’s Day Wishes For Grandmother
When we think about Mother’s Day, our Mom immediately comes to our mind, but this great woman who gave us life is not the only one who is celebrated on this date.
Also, we must also acknowledge that there are other women in our family who are also Mothers, and one of them is our Grandmother.
Our granny also deserves our congratulations on this special occasion with these mother’s day wishes for grandmothers.
When I was little you always looked after me while my Mom was working, but now that I am an adult woman you continue worrying about me, and that shows me that your love is truly unconditional. Happy Mother’s Day!”
“My dear GrandMother, today is Mother’s Day and I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You are an extraordinary woman and I am very proud of you, I hope I have the opportunity to pay back everything you have given me throughout my life. ”
“As time goes by I feel I love you more and more because you are a very tender and loving GrandMother. I hope that on this Mother’s Day you get to share happy moments with family and may the Lord bless you forever.”
“I feel great admiration for you whenever I think of the great effort you must have made to raise up my Mom, aunt, and uncle all by your own. I adore you, my beautiful GrandMother, and on this Mother’s Day I express my love for you once again.”
“Dear Grandma, on this day in which we pay a tribute to all Mothers, I could not forget about you. Although you are no longer physically among us, we know that from heaven you are still looking after us, so I send you this warm greeting to wherever you may be. ”
“You have always been very kind to me and it would be unthinkable not to send you a warm greeting for Mother’s Day, dear grandma. I love you with all my soul and I will never get tired of thanking you for all the year you looked after me. ”
Dear Grandma, wishing a very happy mother’s day to you! Thank you for showing me what it means to be a good mother. You are a superwoman!
Granny, you are one of the most wholesome people I know. A happy mother’s day to you!
You are the pillar of our family who stands like a rock and protects it against everything. Happy Mother’s Day dear granny!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Stepmom
Step-mothers may join the family later but they still do a brilliant job of inspiring and mentoring us through the years. Send her mother’s day wishes for stepmom, to let her know how much of a star she has been at becoming a mother.
- You spend all of your time looking after our blended family, but today is your day! Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being a part of my life. You are a good friend and a great stepmom! I hope you have a fabulous day full of all the things you bring into our lives: joy, laughter, good food, and great friendship!
- I am lucky you are my stepmom. Thank you for making my dad so happy and our home so warm and welcoming!
- I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You give so much to our blended family, and you do it all with such patience.
- I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day, stepmom! Thank you for everything you do to make our home a happy home! I am thinking of you today.
- It’s Mother’s Day, and I want you to know how much I appreciate all the motherly love and affection you have given me over the years. Thanks for being such an awesome stepmom!
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. I love you and I am proud you are a part of my life.
- We may not be related by blood but you have always been like a mother to me. You are a part of who I am and having you by my side fills me with hope and happiness.
- I am so happy you joined our family! You are the best Stepmother in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for doing such a great job raising me. I am blessed to have you in my life. Have an amazing day!
Also Read: New Mom Quotes With Images
Mother’s Day Wishes For Faraway Mother
If you find yourself a little further away from your mother than you’d like, we’ve rounded up some messages that will go the distance this Mother’s Day.
- Miss you Mum, can’t wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and thanks for everything!
- We might be apart but you’re still in my thoughts every day, I love you Mum, happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, thanks for keeping it together and keeping us all going in these strange times. We love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, when this is all over I’m going to give you the BIGGEST hug. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, if you were in charge this would have been sorted out months ago! Thanks for being the best mum ever. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Aunt
Grandmas, teachers, and older sisters are all like mothers to us, and we don’t really know it. Mother’s Day is the best way to show how much you enjoy and admire them, whether they care about us, tutor us, or are actually there when we need them.
Want to tell your aunt how wonderful she really is this Mother’s Day?
let her know what a great job she’s doing and how amazing you think she is with one of these inspiring happy Mother’s Day wishes for aunt:
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful Aunt! Thank you for always inspiring, encouraging, and loving me. I hope you have a beautiful day!’‘Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing, awesome, extraordinary loving aunt.’
- ‘To my wonderful aunt, words are never enough to thank you for all that you do…Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘To all the moms, grandmas, aunts, sister, or cousin, wishing you a happy Mother’s Day! Whether you are here or in heaven now, we are what we are because of you!’
- ‘Having you for an aunt has been such a blessing in my life. You deserve an amazing day filled with all the people who love you. Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Aunt! You fill our hearts with love and our lives with happiness. I want you to know how much you mean to our entire family, today and always!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day, Auntie. Wishing you a fantastic day and letting you know that I am thinking of you and sending my love your way.’
- ‘To my aunt, thanks for saying ‘yes’ every time mom said no. Happy Mother’s day.’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Aunt, you are the best role model I could have ever asked for!’
- ‘Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you’ve given me. You are an amazing Aunt. Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Auntie! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I don’t know what I would ever do without you!’
Funny Mother’s Day Wishes
Here are some lovely, funny mothers’ wishes, pictures, and posts for WhatsApp and Facebook.
- To my favorite mother … best wishes for Mother’s Day! Of course, you’re my favorite because you’re the only one and I haven’t been given more mothers to choose from … Despite this, I wouldn’t change you for anyone else in the world, even if you have too many defects.
- Happy Mother’s Day, to you who are always in my thoughts … Especially when i bunk my classes!
- Behind a GOOD SON, there is always a GREAT MOTHER. Congratulations mommy
- Dear Mom, today is your day, and for this, you have to be quiet. I know that it is difficult for you to do it and that you like it very much lecture, but if you give me your word, at 11:59 pm I’ll give you a nice present. Seen “I also know how to blackmail, and I learned from the number one!”, “Mom, I always understand when you complain: you have lost all patience in making a work of art like me!
- “Mom, like you there is no one, you are the only one in the world … And luckily! Happy birthday!”
- “I never told you, and on the occasion of Mother’s Day I will make a great confession: I want you … I want you … to tease!”
- To you, only to you, dear mother, I give my soul, my heart, my smile, my pocket money … By the way, this month I will receive double, right? Greetings to the most generous mother in the world! Thank you!
- I took my wishes, I wrapped them in a paper made of sweetness and fortune, and put them on the wings of an angel … Haven’t you arrived yet?
- “Mom, you are just like wine: the older you get the better, since you no longer have the same strength as before: think, now I can finally run free around the house, without being hit by a flying slippers! Ah, I forgot: so many best wishes!”
- “Mom, you always say that there is a crisis: best wishes … My wishes end here. I have to save the jigs on Whatsapp!”
Also Read: Best Funny Baby Quotes with Images
You must already have found the best wishes of Mother’s Day that you sought.
Our lists of Mother’s Day wishes comprise some of the most fabulous wishes for your mother. read more mom quotes
Each one of the wishes here is unique, with appropriate words carefully structured.
Make sure you get the best one for your mother and message it. In your mothers’ day cards you can use these wishes. also read Best mom quotes read more
When it comes to surprising your mother with emotional, touchy, and sincere wishes that come out of your heart, you have every excuse to believe in Mother’s Day.
- 100+ Best Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Family - December 4, 2023
- 100+ Best Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings to show how much you love - November 16, 2023
- Unique Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Him – Find the Perfect Present - November 15, 2023