This collection of unplanned pregnancy quotes from people who have been through unplanned pregnancy will help you navigate any challenging emotions you might feel right now.
Some women feel excited about the unexpected pregnancy and are ready to be a parent.
For some people, an unplanned pregnancy can seem like an impossible situation. Anxiety, fear, and uncertainty might well up inside.
If you are suddenly pregnant, you probably experience many sensations. Unplanned pregnancy quotes may best express and explain what you cannot speak. Here are some comforting and inspirational quotes for unplanned pregnancies.
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Happy Father’s Day Quotes for uncle videos and other Father’s Day quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
List Of Unplanned Pregnancy Quotes
These encouraging unplanned pregnancy quotes are beautiful, inspirational, and witty, and they’ll help you relax and enjoy your pregnancy while still being joyful for your kid.
Even if life does not always go according to plan, the birth of your child will certainly brighten the situation.
Get all “unplanned pregnancy quotes” Images from Pinterest Page
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I’ve ended up where I needed to be.
“A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy.” – Patricia Heaton
Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I did.
“This can be an amazing beginning for you.” – Unknown
A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
“You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your contentedness.” – Unknown
I’m not telling you it is going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
“Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
You have given someone the gift of life, and someone else a child to love.
“The thing that’s nice about unplanned pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby, a joy of life.” – Unknown
Love is unselfishly choosing for another’s highest good.
“Many of us were the unplanned children of talented, creative women whose lives had been changed by unplanned and unwanted pregnancies.” – bell hooks
Adoption is not a breaking of trust but a keeping of faith… not the abandonment of a baby but an abandonment of self for a baby’s sake.
“Unplanned moments are always better than planned ones.” – Unknown
Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
“Coping with my unplanned pregnancy lent me both compassion and perspective. Through all of our experiences in life, there is something to learn.” – Claire Fulmer
“Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I even did.” – Unknown
The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
“The best decision I ever made was keeping my baby.” – Maya Angelou
“A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings.” – Susie Orbach
Inspirational Unplanned Pregnancy Quotes
I’d like to conclude this essay with a couple of my favorite inspirational pregnancy quotes.
Pregnancy, whether planned or unplanned, is a wonderfully transformative event for every woman.
You change–both inside and out–and your priorities shift with you.
You’re no longer simply thinking about yourself; you’re also thinking about your kid. It’s a lot of work, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- “It is the most powerful creation to have life that is growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” – Beyonce
- “All pregnant women are warriors. It takes strength just to get up and go to work.” – Camilla Luddington
“Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
- “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra Chami Kassis
- “Words can not express the joy of new life.” – Hermann Hesse
- “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
- “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” – Carrie Fisher
- “Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Unknown
- “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” – Joyce Armor
- “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason
- “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” – Olivia Wilde
Unexpected Pregnancy Captions
Are you looking for some inspirational quotations regarding an unwanted or unexpected pregnancy?
We’ve gathered the best unplanned pregnancy quotes, sayings, messages, captions, and slogans (along with images and pictures) to encourage you to be optimistic about the arrival of your unborn baby angel.
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
- “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.” – Holly Madison
- “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
- “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered and the smile that lights on the first born babe and assures it of a mother’s love.” – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- “I know my baby is going to be an overachiever. I reached my healthy weight gain limit in the first trimester.” – Unknown
- “Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically.” – Brooke Burke
- “We can’t understand when we’re pregnant, or when our siblings are expecting, how profound it is to have a shared history with a younger generation: blood, genes, humor. It means we were actually here, on Earth, for a time—like the Egyptians with their pyramids, only with children.” – Anne Lamott
- “Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.” – Unknown
- “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
- The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” — Jill Churchill
- “When I was pregnant, I was so huge and people on the bus would get up for me. That made me feel so precious and valued and valuable. I try to treat everyone like they’re pregnant.” – Mariska Hargitay
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
- “Pregnancy can be a time when you take tremendous pleasure in eating, not only because you may enjoy food more but also because you know that it is nourishing both you and your baby.” – Martha Rose and Jane L. Davis
- “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” – Taylor Hanson
Unexpected Pregnancy Quotes
For many parents, an unplanned pregnancy is a blessing in disguise. If you feel this way about your unborn child, take a look at these quotes for some inspiration.
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I’ve ended up where I needed to be.”
Becoming single and pregnant at a young age was never my plan. But in hindsight, it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. It changed me into the person I am today, and I’m proud of that. I truly believe that my pregnancy was meant to be.
- “Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I did.”
A big mistake that many people make is confusing unexpected and unwanted. Simply because I didn’t expect to become pregnant didn’t mean I didn’t love my baby with all my heart. She was just the blessing I needed, even though I didn’t know it at the time.
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
No one ever thinks “Hey, I think I’m going to get pregnant unexpectedly.” I sure didn’t; I had planned on going to college, getting married, and living a picture-perfect life. My pregnancy changed all that, but my life has been made so much better for it.
- “A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy.” – Patricia Heaton
Having an unexpected pregnancy doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to live a happy, normal life. Your worth is not made less by the fact that you are pregnant; it makes you even more beautiful and special.
- “You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you will ever make.”
Making lifestyle changes, sacrificing your body, your emotions, and your time are all big sacrifices. But in the end, when you are holding your beautiful little baby in your arms, it will be worth it.
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy; I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
Pregnancies are never easy, whether they were planned or not. But creating a life within you is an incredible experience that is worth all the pain in the end.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
You’ve got this, mama.
- “It’s going to be okay.”
This one is from me. If I could do it, so can you. Hold on, don’t give up. You are going to make it.
- “You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you will ever make.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “I got pregnant at 19 years old. I continued school and graduated as a registered nurse. Don’t ever think an unplanned teen pregnancy can ruin your life. I have my transcripts as proof!” – Unknown
- “It’s okay not to be perfect. It’s okay to make mistakes. It’s okay to do something that you wish you hadn’t done because if we don’t do those things, we never grow.” – Dawn Stanyon
- “My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it.” – Unknown
- “An unplanned baby is a blessing from Heaven, a gift from the angels.” – Unknown
- “Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that.” – Heather Wittenberg
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
Women That Faced Unplanned Pregnancy Quotes
Making the choice to have an abortion is a life-altering one that should not be taken lightly. You should get guidance from a variety of sources.
Why not talk to other young ladies who have been in similar situations? Eight quotes from women who had unexpected pregnancies and chose to either raise their kid or place them with a loving adoptive family are included below.
These interviews will give you encouragements for unplanned pregnancy.
“A child is a blessing…”
This simple statement is #1 for a reason. This young mom I interviewed understands this about unplanned pregnancies. Our culture tends to view children as burdens, as expenses or as barriers on the way to success. But this single mom insists that even though there are struggles, her child has greatly blessed her life. Keep in mind that whatever circumstance you find yourself in, is not the baby’s fault. Your child will bless you regardless of your circumstance! Good things can come out of a bad situation. Be brave and hope for good things to come your way.
2. “I felt an instant connection”
One doesn’t need a study to show there is not only a physical connection between the unborn child and his mother in the womb but also an emotional connection, as well. Studies do show that an unborn child recognizes the voice of his mom, feels her joy and happiness as well as stress and trauma.
Far beyond the baby kicking or the physiological changes that take place during pregnancy, there is a connection between mom and her unborn baby. There is a definite connection.
3. “I loved him from the moment I knew I was pregnant”
There is an innate knowledge of a woman that she knows the fetus within her is alive. Body chemistry, emotional changes, physical changes is unlike anything she has gone through before.
4. “…I have a lot of support”
This young mom decided to keep and raise her baby even though she did not have support from the father. But she decided not to go it alone and surrounded herself with supportive people from her family and her friends and the faith community. Because of the support she receives her toddler is now thriving and happy and well cared for. Don’t go it alone! You are not the Lone Ranger! Whether it be the faith community or a Pregnancy Resource Center, or support from another woman who has experienced an unplanned pregnancy, surround yourself with people who will help you.
5. “Take it one day at a time”
Sometimes when we face crises, the problem in front of us seems so insurmountable that we cannot see a way around the problem. They may see the mountain, but not the road around the mountain. Women with unplanned pregnancies need to take one day at a time. Things will get better, like it did for this woman who found herself in an impossible situation. Take it one day at a time. An unplanned pregnancy is not the end of the world. There will be a tomorrow.
6. “I should have held the father more responsible”
Fatherlessness is a huge issue in this country. Children need two parents: A mom and a dad. Don’t get me wrong some of the best moms out there are single moms. But a boy going through puberty needs a man to help him get through those tough years. A young girl needs a father figure to show her kindness, compassion and true unconditional love. Sometimes fathers are let off the hook too easily and the burden placed on the mom alone. But far and above simply paying child support or being involved in his child’s life, abortion lets a father off the hook, big time. And enables him to continue the irresponsible behavior. Don’t let that happen.
7. “I got counseling, but needed more”
Get professional help. Sometimes the shock and stress of an unplanned pregnancy are enormous and sometimes unbearable. That stress filters down to the child. Sometimes it causes young moms to do things that are not logical: like not getting prenatal care or not telling anyone they are pregnant. Getting counseling from an objective source especially when depression presents itself. can help make sense out of what may seem like an impossible situation.
8. “I didn’t give up on my baby.”
What about rape, you ask? Shouldn’t a young woman who has been sexually assaulted have the right to abort that baby? I will answer your question with a question: “Why should a child pay the ultimate price because of the crime of her father?” Sexual assault is a horrible, life-altering event. But so is abortion. I interviewed a brave young lady who was raped. She decided not to abort but rather to place her blessing in a loving adoptive home. She is not alone in her decision. As a matter of fact, 75-85 % of all women who experience an unplanned pregnancy because of a sexual assault decide to bring their baby to term.
This collection of unplanned pregnancy quotes perfectly summarizes the conflicting feelings that arise when you didn’t expect to become pregnant.
I hope you found these unplanned pregnancy quotes to be a good source of wisdom, regardless of which category you fall into.
Do you like this article? Please share it or save it to your Pinterest board for later. You may also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest to stay up to date.
- 100+ Best Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Family - December 4, 2023
- 100+ Best Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings to show how much you love - November 16, 2023
- Unique Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Him – Find the Perfect Present - November 15, 2023