Celebrate Mother’s Day by greeting her, and making her feel how important she is. Send her your warmest Mother’s Day wishes and greetings and make your loving mom, grandma, wife, or friend feel special on Mother’s Day.
We will not even be today in this wonderful world without the huge contributions of our mothers.
Our mothers have raised us with a purity of devotion, affection, and consideration, as well as taking us here to see the light of this world.
We may not always have time to show our feelings for them, but we should throw aside all timidity on mother’s day and take time to thank our mothers.
We should therefore all have time to show her how grateful we are for her sacrifices.
Here are few warm wishes for you on Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- Mother’s Day Wishes For All-Mother
- Mother’s Day Wishes From Daughters
- Mother’s Day Wishes From Sons
- Mother’s Day Wishes For Grandmother
- Mother’s Day Wishes For Stepmom
- Mother’s Day Wishes For Faraway Mother
- Mother’s Day Wishes For Aunt
Mother’s Day Wishes For All-Mother
Every mother is different but each is precious to us in our own way. Send her a classic declaration of love with one of these beautiful heartfelt mother’s day wishes.
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!
- My amazing mother: I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Love always.
- I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
- Thanks for being the greatest! (you can’t go wrong with Mother’s Day messages like this.)
- You make home the happiest place to be – Love Ya!
- To a great Mom who made every single day growing up special!
- Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you, Mom.
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day.
- With love from the luckiest (son/daughter) on the face of this ear
- Happy Mother’s Day to the amazing mother! May you always be happy!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! I Love you so much.
- Thank you mom for being my biggest supporter in life! Happy mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers in the world.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman without whom I cannot live. You are my sunshine, mommy.
- Every mother deserves the best. Wishing all the mothers in the world a day full of happiness joy. Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
- A mother like you is a gift to any son. I feel thankful to God because he gave me such a wonderful mother. I love you now and always!
- One day is not enough for celebrating the sacrifice of our mothers. But we can always make this one day the most special day in her life. Happy Mother’s Day to all!
- Happy mother’s day. On this very special day, I want to let you know that you are the best mother in this world!
- We share the best mom and daughter relationship in this world. Thanks for being such a wonderful mother. Happy mother’s day!
- You are the one who has always been there for me at the end of the day. Thank you and happy mothers day!
- Happy mothers day in heaven mom. Sending my love and prayers to you. Miss you.
- I am so lucky to be your son, Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
- Happy first mothers day! Only a mother as perfect as you deserve this special celebration. Have a great day!
- Happy mothers day mother in law! Sending lots of love to you on this significant day.
- Happy mothers day daughter in law! Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
- Happy mothers day sister in law! I’m so grateful to have a sister in law as wonderful as you.
- Happy mothers day godmother! Thanks for being the Guardian angel during all the troubles of my life.
- Happy mothers day to my daughter. You’re the best! I love you to the moon and back.
- Happy Mother’s Day to every mom in the world. You are the best creation of mighty God.
- Today is a day to be grateful to the one person who brought us in this world and raised us to be what we are today. Happy Mothers Day 2021!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the world. They are the reason why this world is so full of brilliant people and beautiful children.
- My love, you have always been a great wife, but now you are an even greater mother! Happy Mother’s Day, I am so proud of you!
- Happy Mothers Day! Nothing in the world can be compared to the sacrifices a mother makes for her children. May those sacrifices result in happiness!
- I am so lucky to be your daughter, Mum. Happy Mother’s day!
- Every day is mother’s day when you’ve got the best mum ever. Happy mothers day wishes for all moms!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the mothers who leave no stone unturned for her children!
- Mum, I want you to know I love you truly, madly and deeply. Thank you for supporting me through thick and thin. Love you!
- Thank you mama for being the brightest and shiniest star of my universe. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy mothers day to all moms. Wishing you all a wonderful celebration.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms! Thank you for raising your kids so well!
- Mothers day wishes to all mothers out there. Thank you for everything that you do. Hats off.
- All the amazing moms from everywhere- thanks for existing and making our life easier. Lots of love.
- There is not a single job as important as being a mother, and you ladies pull it off so fine. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thanking every mom on this mother’s day for all that they do. You all are superwomen.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. You guys are one of a kind and the most precious blessings from the Lord.
- Happy mothers day to all mothers! Thanks for making this world so full of love by the touch of your motherhood!
- Not every woman can be a mother to her children. But a mother can be everything a child wants. Happy mother’s day!
- This world would never be wonderful if there were not the efforts of our mothers to raise us in the most perfect ways. Happy mothers day.
- Mother is the best gift to mankind from God. She is worth every admiration and all the gratitude. Happy mother’s day to all the mothers out there!
- All the good things in us came from our mothers. We can never thank her enough for everything she did for us. Wishing all the happiness to our mothers on this day!
- Mother’s are the bravest fighters in this world. They are never afraid of taking responsibility. Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mothers in this world.
- Moms are the best because they know us even before they gave us birth. They carry us, talk to us, nurture us in their womb. Happy Mother’s Day 2021!
- In a world full of fake people and fake emotions, the only real thing is the love of a mother for her child. Happy mother’s day!
- No sacrifice ever can match the sacrifices a mother makes to carry a life in her womb, properly raise them, and make sure they have a good life!
- Mothers are parts of god covered in the human body sent by God himself. This is why mothers are so caring, loving and they know everything, good or bad.
- She sacrificed her entire life for our happiness. She compromised her dreams just to put a smile on our faces. Every mother is an angel. Happy mothers day.
- Saying “Love you” and “Thank you” is not enough but I still want to say them on this day to you mom. Enjoy the Mother’s Day.
- There are bad girls, bad women. But there is never a bad mother. A mother can only love her child and nothing else. Happy mother’s day!
- Love can rarely be found in its purest and uncontaminated form. A mother’s love is one of the truest and purest forms of love in this world!
- I am fortunate to have discovered love through knowing a wonderful woman such as you, Mum. Happy Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! You are the pillar of our family and also a guardian angel for us. Thank you for being someone we can look up to.
Also Read: Mothers Day Quotes And Saying
Mother’s Day Wishes From Daughters
As a daughter, the mother is often the first person who inspires and guides you on your way into womanhood.
Make sure to let her know With Mother day wishes from daughters.
how wonderful she is at dealing with boy trouble, being a safe place when things go wrong, and putting up with the teenage anger!
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
- You were and are the perfect mother!
- Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
- To the most caring, generous, and loving mother. We love you.
- When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
- Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom.
- Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
- Thanks for always giving your best!
- We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you!
- Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best!
- You mean the world to me. With love always.
- I should have listened to you, Mom, but I didn’t and now I really need your help- I made a face and it stuck that way. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Hope you have a wonderful mother’s day, Mom, because you deserve it. Thanks for existing.
- We are so lucky to have you, mom. Thanks for getting us the best of the best opportunities.
- Thank you for looking after us, mom. I’m forever grateful to Lord for making me your daughter.
- No words can show your true value, appreciation, and admiration I hold for you. Love you, Mummy.
- You are an inspiration to me. I have always wanted to be a mother like you for my children to raise them just like you raised me. Wish you the happiest mother’s day!
- You are one of a kind. You are the most amazing mother ever was and ever will be. I am the luckiest daughter on this earth to have a mother like you.
- Mum, thank you for being my friend and my confidant. I love you a lot!
- You have always been the shelter for me. On this very special day, I wish to be the shelter for you for the rest of the life.
- Happy mother’s day, mum. Thank you for setting a great example before me. I want to be just like you when I grow up!
- Dear Mother, you are the strongest person I have ever seen! You are my angel and my role model. Happy Mothers Day! You deserve the world!
- Mom, you made me whatever I am today and you never left my side. Happy Mother’s Day to you! I am proud to call myself your daughter!
- It’s a blessing to be raised by a woman like you. You are the most beautiful mother, the perfect teacher, and the most loving friend ever.
- I may not be your perfect daughter but I will definitely be a perfect mother to my children. Because you taught me how to be one! Happy mother’s day!
- I don’t need an idol or a mentor as long as you are with me, supporting me and sheltering me in every critical moment in my life!
- As long as you are there to show me the ways, I don’t have to worry about anything. I love you, dear mother. Happy mother’s day!
Also Read: Baby Girl Quotes And Saying
Mother’s Day Wishes From Sons
Sometimes as a son, it may be hard to tell your mother how much you love her and how wonderful she is. Although she may not always understand the ways of men, you know she’ll always be there for you.
So, here are a few mother’s day wishes from sons to help you express what you sometimes struggle to say out loud.
- Happy mother’s day mom. Thank you for always being there for me. Love you!
- You have done a lot for us. Please accept our gratitude on this Mother’s Day for everything you have done for your sons.
- I’m really grateful for your presence in my life, Mum. Thank you for all that you do.
- I think I can never get a girlfriend as beautiful as you, mum. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- All the good things in me are what I have seen in you all my life. I’m blessed to have a mother like you. Wish you the happiest mother’s day!
- A very happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful woman, from your most favorite son.
- Every son in this world should have a mother like you! You are just amazing. I love you and happy mother’s day dear mother!
- Mom, you are my first best friend, my first love, and my first everything, I couldn’t count you as second or third. In my life, you are my priority and always will be. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You taught me everything I needed to be a good human being. You are not only my mother but also a teacher!
- I have known you since I first opened my eyes and I have never known someone more wonderful than you. Happy mother’s day 2021!
- Mother, you are the person who has raised me as a kind human being and who has contributed to my every success. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
- You are not someone with superpowers. But you are more inspiring than the wonder woman. Happy mother’s day dear!
- I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are! Happy Mother’s Day!
Also Read: Best Baby Quotes
Mother’s Day Wishes For Grandmother
When we think about Mother’s Day, our Mom immediately comes to our mind, but this great woman who gave us life is not the only one who is celebrated on this date.
Also, we must also acknowledge that there are other women in our family who are also Mothers, and one of them is our GrandMother.
Our granny also deserves our congratulations on this special occasion with these mother’s day wishes for grandmothers.
- When I was little you always looked after me while my Mom was working, but now that I am an adult woman you continue worrying about me, and that shows me that your love is truly unconditional. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “My dear GrandMother, today is Mother’s Day and I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You are an extraordinary woman and I am very proud of you, I hope I have the opportunity to pay back everything you have given me throughout my life. ”
- “As time goes by I feel I love you more and more because you are a very tender and loving GrandMother. I hope that on this Mother’s Day you get to share happy moments with family and may the Lord bless you forever.”
- “I feel great admiration for you whenever I think of the great effort you must have made to raise up my Mom, aunt, and uncle all by your own. I adore you, my beautiful GrandMother, and on this Mother’s Day I express my love for you once again.”
- “Dear Grandma, on this day in which we pay a tribute to all Mothers, I could not forget about you. Although you are no longer physically among us, we know that from heaven you are still looking after us, so I send you this warm greeting to wherever you may be. ”
- “You have always been very kind to me and it would be unthinkable not to send you a warm greeting for Mother’s Day, dear grandma. I love you with all my soul and I will never get tired of thanking you for all the year you looked after me. ”
- May this Mother’s Day be very special for you. I love you, grandma. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Grandma, wishing a very happy mother’s day to you! Thank you for showing me what it means to be a good mother. You are a superwoman!
- Granny, you are one of the most wholesome people I know. A happy mother’s day to you!
- You are the pillar of our family who stands like a rock and protects it against everything. Happy Mother’s Day dear granny!
- You have supported me in all the good and bad times in my life. I can’t help feeling blessed for having a grandma like you. Happy Mothers Day!
- Thank you for always spoiling me with my favorite food and gifts. Have a wonderful and delightful Mother’s Day this year gran.
- Happy Mother’s Day to you my old girlfriend. Sorry, you had to put up with my mom/dad for this long. Hope they did not drive you much crazy.
- You are the wisest grandmother that anyone ever had. No wonder why my father is so awesome. Thanks for raising an awesome father for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy mothers day grandmother! Spending time with you is my favorite leisure activity. You are so sweet. Thanks for being there for me always!
- Grandma, a very happy mother’s day to you, and we hope that you’ll live with us for many more years to come.
- My dear Granny, you have loved me like your own daughter and pampered me with everything I wanted. Happy Mother’s Day! Loads of hugs for you!
- Looking at my father, I can’t help feeling grateful to you for raising him to be such an honest and amiable person. You deserve all the happiness on this day, grandma!
- Happy Mother’s Day to you grandma. You are my inspiration. I hope someday I too will make you proud just like my mother did.
Mother’s Day Wishes For Stepmom
Step-mothers may join the family later but they still do a brilliant job of inspiring and mentoring us through the years. Send her mother’s day wishes for stepmom, to let her know how much of a star she has been at becoming a mother.
- You spend all of your time looking after our blended family, but today is your day! Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being a part of my life. You are a good friend and a great stepmom! I hope you have a fabulous day full of all the things you bring into our lives: joy, laughter, good food, and great friendship!
- I am lucky you are my stepmom. Thank you for making my dad so happy and our home so warm and welcoming!
- I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You give so much to our blended family, and you do it all with such patience.
- I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day, stepmom! Thank you for everything you do to make our home a happy home! I am thinking of you today.
- It’s Mother’s Day, and I want you to know how much I appreciate all the motherly love and affection you have given me over the years. Thanks for being such an awesome stepmom!
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. I love you and I am proud you are a part of my life.
- We may not be related by blood but you have always been like a mother to me. You are a part of who I am and having you by my side fills me with hope and happiness.
- I am so happy you joined our family! You are the best Stepmother in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for doing such a great job raising me. I am blessed to have you in my life. Have an amazing day!
- You are my best friend and you’ll always be. Thank you for guiding me through life and helping me become a better person.
Also Read: New Mom Quotes With Images
Mother’s Day Wishes For Faraway Mother
If you find yourself a little further away from your mother than you’d like, we’ve rounded up some messages that will go the distance this Mother’s Day.
- Miss you Mum, can’t wait to be reunited so we can celebrate properly. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and thanks for everything!
- We might be apart but you’re still in my thoughts every day, I love you Mum, happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, thanks for keeping it together and keeping us all going in these strange times. We love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, when this is all over I’m going to give you the BIGGEST hug. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, if you were in charge this would have been sorted out months ago! Thanks for being the best mum ever. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Aunt
Grandmas, teachers, and older sisters are all like mothers to us, and we don’t really know it. Mother’s Day is the best way to show how much you enjoy and admire them, whether they care about us, tutor us, or are actually there when we need them.
Want to tell your aunt how wonderful she really is this Mother’s Day?
let her know what a great job she’s doing and how amazing you think she is with one of these inspiring happy Mother’s Day wishes for aunt:
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful Aunt! Thank you for always inspiring, encouraging, and loving me. I hope you have a beautiful day!’‘Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing, awesome, extraordinary loving aunt.’
- ‘To my wonderful aunt, words are never enough to thank you for all that you do…Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘To all the moms, grandmas, aunts, sister, or cousin, wishing you a happy Mother’s Day! Whether you are here or in heaven now, we are what we are because of you!’
- ‘Having you for an aunt has been such a blessing in my life. You deserve an amazing day filled with all the people who love you. Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Aunt! You fill our hearts with love and our lives with happiness. I want you to know how much you mean to our entire family, today and always!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day, Auntie. Wishing you a fantastic day and letting you know that I am thinking of you and sending my love your way.’
- ‘To my aunt, thanks for saying ‘yes’ every time mom said no. Happy Mother’s day.’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Aunt, you are the best role model I could have ever asked for!’
- ‘Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you’ve given me. You are an amazing Aunt. Happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day Auntie! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I don’t know what I would ever do without you!’
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing woman I know! You are just like a Mum to me!
- ‘Each and every day I feel so lucky to call you my Aunt. Enjoy your special Mother’s Day, you deserve it!’
- ‘To my aunt, thank you for loving me like a parent and acting like a friend. I am so blessed to be your niece. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day.’
- ‘Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite aunty.’
- ‘To my wonderful Aunt, happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for loving me as if I were your own daughter.’
- ‘You are the best aunt I could have asked for and I’m so glad to be your niece. I love you so much and I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.’
- ‘To the best aunt anyone could wish for, happy Mother’s Day!’
- ‘I may not always say it but thank you for being such an amazing aunt. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.’
- You’ve been like a Mum to me – someone I can trust and tell all my secrets. Have an amazing Mother’s Day!
- You are very special and I am so glad you are a part of my life!
- You have been the mother that I needed and I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You mean more to me than I can say! Love you to bits and wish you a happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy mothers day aunt! I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Love You!
- Thank you for always being there, aunt. May God bless you on this mother’s day and every day.
- Happy mother’s day Aunty. May the joyous occasion give you plenty of reasons to celebrate the gift of motherhood.
- You are an integral part of our family. Thank you for always showering love into our lives. Happy Mother’s Day Auntie! Have a great one.
- Happy Mother’s Day, my lovely aunt! Thank you for being a mother figure in my life and teaching me the ways of the world. I love you!
- Dear Aunt, Happy Mother’s Day to you! You gave birth to the cutest kid on this planet as my niece and I could not thank you enough!
- May this mother’s day be filled with every ounce of happiness for you, dear aunt. Love you so much.
- You are amazing, and thanks for being such a cool aunt. Sending you lots of love on Mother’s day.
- Thanks for always believing me and making sure I was never alone. Many happy returns of Mother’s day.
Funny Mother’s Day Wishes
Here are some lovely, funny mothers’ wishes, pictures, and posts for Whatsapp and Facebook.
- To my favorite mother … best wishes for Mother’s Day! Of course, you’re my favorite because you’re the only one and I haven’t been given more mothers to choose from … Despite this, I wouldn’t change you for anyone else in the world, even if you have too many defects.
- Happy Mother’s Day, to you who are always in my thoughts … Especially when i bunk my classes!
- Behind a GOOD SON, there is always a GREAT MOTHER. Congratulations mommy
- Dear Mom, today is your day, and for this, you have to be quiet. I know that it is difficult for you to do it and that you like it very much lecture, but if you give me your word, at 11:59 pm I’ll give you a nice present. Seen “I also know how to blackmail, and I learned from the number one!”, “Mom, I always understand when you complain: you have lost all patience in making a work of art like me!
- “Mom, like you there is no one, you are the only one in the world … And luckily! Happy birthday!”
- “I never told you, and on the occasion of Mother’s Day I will make a great confession: I want you … I want you … to tease!”
- To you, only to you, dear mother, I give my soul, my heart, my smile, my pocket money … By the way, this month I will receive double, right? Greetings to the most generous mother in the world! Thank you!
- I took my wishes, I wrapped them in a paper made of sweetness and fortune, and put them on the wings of an angel … Haven’t you arrived yet?
- “Mom, you are just like wine: the older you get the better, since you no longer have the same strength as before: think, now I can finally run free around the house, without being hit by a flying slippers! Ah, I forgot: so many best wishes!”
- “Mom, you always say that there is a crisis: best wishes … My wishes end here. I have to save the jigs on Whatsapp!”
- “Mom you occupy a special place in my heart … Right next to the Playstation!”
- “I was never a mother’s boy, even though I was an only child” (Thomas Berger)
- “Mothers often forget that the umbilical cord is cut at birth” (Vera Caspar)
- I am glad that you are my mother: a stranger would not have borne me so long.
- It’s hard to be an ideal mother when you are too busy raising kids. Happy Mother’s Day to all those mothers who are trying hard to strike a balance.
- Every mother in this world has a magical ability to find things that no one else can find in the house. Best wishes to all the mothers on this day!
- Mum, you are like the Wi-Fi in our house. You have this crazy ability to make me feel this special connection.
- God pours all the virtues in a soul and sent her as my mother. He must have loved me like nobody else. Oh no! You do love me more than him. Happy Mother’s Day mama.
- Mum, a special thanks for both my jeans and my genes. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
- Mom, the fact that you have been providing me pocket money all these years made me think M.O.M means “Made of money”. Your precious son loves you!
- Happy mother’s day mum. Your sincerely, the fastest swimmer.
- Mum, this Mother’s Day, I’d like to appreciate the small things you do for us. Keeping the appreciation to a minimum for my “mini-mum”.
- Happy Mother’s Day to you, mom! I must say you did a great job raising us well because no one else could have raised such awesome kids!
- Happy Mother’s Day 2021! Sorry for all the troubles we have given you, but I assure you that we are nowhere close to stopping them anytime soon!
- I may not be the perfect son to you, but at least I keep the electronics functional in the house. Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
- When I think about my childhood, I feel grateful to you for not giving me up for adoption. You truly are my real mother. Happy Mothers Day!
- You may have ruined my life but thanks for being a great mother to our child. Dear wife, Happy Mother’s Day to you!
- Dear Mom, I find it comforting knowing that you’re still not as much disappointed at me as a father. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There is nothing in this life that is never-ending; accept your phone calls with me. Dear mom, you are not boring but sometimes it’s costly. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Motherhood is a difficult life period, but don’t worry, your kids will make you age faster than anytime before. Happy Mother’s Day!
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Grosky
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure Love.” – Mildred B Vermont
- Happy Mother’s Day to the strongest woman who raised me as a strong soul to fight this hard world. You are the best.
- “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – T. DeWitt Talmage
- “You might have a mom, she might be the bomb. But ain’t nobody got a mom like mine.” – Meghan Trainor
- What would we do without our mom. They are literally the lifesaver and superwomen without the cape. Happy Mother’s Day.
- God gave us mommies because he cannot be with us here all the time. A very happy mother’s day to every super mom.
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
Also Read: Best Funny Baby Quotes with Images
You must already have found the best wishes of Mother’s Day that you sought.
Our lists of Mother’s Day wishes comprise some of the most fabulous wishes for your mother. read more mom quotes
Each one of the wishes here is unique, with appropriate words carefully structured.
Make sure you get the best one for your mother and message it. In your mothers’ day cards you can use these wishes. also read Best mom quotes read more
When it comes to surprising your mother with emotional, touchy, and sincere wishes that come out of your heart, you have every excuse to believe in Mother’s Day.