If you are searching for Motherhood quotes shorts, and What are some good quotes for motherhood? Then read my blog for ideas.
Do not worry, I made a quotes list that you could refer to of pregnant woman and new moms. This list is an outstanding list for I love being a mom quotes, Parenthood quotes and quotes for being a mom.
choose from these “ short funny quotes about motherhood” to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got pregnant, new-born baby and working as well.
“Motherhood joy quotes” These would be perfect for positivity, inspiration and motivation.
You can also use these motherhood parenting quotes on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So, what are you looking for? mom quotes short funny, strong mother quotes short, mother quotes short and sweet, short quotes about motherhood, mama quotes short, short funny quotes about motherhood, motherhood joy quotes, mothers quotes short, short quotes on motherhood, mother quotes from son short, parent quotes short, being a mother quotes short, mother son bonding short quotes.
Table of Contents
- Motherhood Quotes Shorts
- enjoying motherhood quotes short
- Being a Mom Isn’t Easy Quotes
- Inspirational motherhood quotes short
- Encouraging and Motivational Motherhood Quotes short
- short funny quotes about motherhood
- short quotes for motherhood
- short quotes for mother
- Short Motherhood Quotes celebrity
Motherhood Quotes Shorts
While it might be challenging, but being a mother is the most satisfying job in the world.
Being a mom might make you feel really stressed out. Despite the difficulties, being a mother is great. There are so many things to do and so little time.
You get to see your child grow and learn, and you build a bond with them that will last a lifetime. You’ll be reminded of your favourite aspects of parenthood by these quotes!
Let’s start with some of our favourite sayings from I Love Being a Mom.
“The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” – Elaine Heffner
“Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”
“You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.” – Jennifer Hudson
“A mother knows what her child’s gone through, even if she didn’t see it herself.” – Pramoedya Ananta Toer
“Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.” – Unknown
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
“If I look back at everything I’ve done in life, you’re easily the best thing I’ve ever created.”
“Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
“I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” – Kate Beckinsale
“Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, it is what God gave you time for.” – Rachel JanKovic
enjoying motherhood quotes short
motherhood is not easy buy these meaning of mother quotes will help you understand why moms are second name of God.
“Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
“I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.”
“There will never be another day like the day my baby was born.”
“I love every second of being a mom.” – Lily Aldridge
“No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.”
“My children don’t even know, that I need them more than they need me.”
“I gave you life, but really you gave me mine.” – Unknown
“Being a mom has shown me what true love is.” – Unknown
“It makes me smile knowing that my sweet little baby is half me and half the person I love.”
“When you see their face for the first time, you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.”
Being a Mom Isn’t Easy Quotes
Here are parent quotes short for moms who are struggling motherhood.
“There are hard days in motherhood, but looking at your baby sleeping reminds you why it’s all worth it.” – Kara Ferwerda
“Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Linda Wooten
“Being a good mother does not mean being perfect every single moment. We screw up. A good mother learns from her mistakes and does what she can to not let them happen over and over.” – Amy Hatvany
“The days are long but the years are short.” – Gretchen Robin
“Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.” – Unknown
“Even when a mother’s soul is tired, she will always find strength for her children.” – Unknown
“Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki lake
“Motherhood is a choice you make every day to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is, … and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.” – Donna Ball
“The joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction.” – M. Russell Ballard
“The work of a mother is hard, too often unheralded work. Please know that it is worth it then, now, and forever.” – Jeffrey R. Holland
“Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” – Linda Wooten
Inspirational motherhood quotes short
Here are encouraging short quotes about mother love for inspiration for new mommy.
- Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first. –Dr. Laura Markham
- A mother’s love endures through all. – Washington Irving
- Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. –Fanny Crosby
- My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is. –Ron Olson
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. — Barbara Kingsolver
- The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room. —Henry Ward Beecher
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
Encouraging and Motivational Motherhood Quotes short
- For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
- A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.
- Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- Men are what their mothers made them.
- All mothers are working mothers.
- When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
short funny quotes about motherhood
List of motherhood quotes that capture the heart-warming, humorous, and utterly relatable nature of motherhood nowadays.
The honour of being a mother is wonderful! You start a new life and, in many respects, become a “new you” after having your first child. Your life is no longer just about you and your partner; you now have a new small life that requires constant attention.
- “I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make. So I became a Mom.” – Unknown
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
- “There are three ways to get something done: do it yourself, hire someone to do it, or ask your kids not to do it.” – Malcolm Kushner
- “Nothing is really lost until mom can’t find it.” – Unknown
- The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.” – Lane
- “Over the years I have learned that motherhood is much like an austere religious order, the joining of which obligates one to relinquish all claims to personal possessions.” – Nancy Stahl
- “Did you know, when kids go to bed, you can hear yourself think again? I sound fabulous.” – Paige Kellerman
- “A vacation frequently means that the family goes away for a rest, accompanied by mother, who sees that the others get it.” – Marcelene Cox
- “Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.” – Unknown
- “Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as birthing them was.” – Jenny McCarthy
- “Having kids makes you look stable to the people who thought you were crazy and crazy to the people who thought you were stable.” – Kelly Oxford
- “Dance like only your kid is watching. Cook like no one will scream they hate it. And sneeze like you won’t pee your pants.” – Kristin (@shriekhouse)
- “Motherhood is like Albania–you can’t trust the descriptions in the books, you have to go there.” – Marni Jackson
short quotes for motherhood
here are best motherhood quotations for mom and baby for new mom.
- “A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.” – Unknown
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Unknown
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – James E. Faust
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
- “A mother’s biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who she raised.” – Unknown
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – Unknown
- “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” – Unknown
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.” – Proverbs 31:25
short quotes for mother
here are beautiful short mother quotes for motherhood card.
- If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. —Stevie Wonder
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. – J.K. Rowling
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. —Victor Hugo
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. – Kate Winslet
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. —William Makepeace Thackeray
- If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands? —Milton Berle
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. —Chinese Proverb
- And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry. —Author Unknown
- No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. —Sarah Josepha Hale
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. —Sophocles
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
Short Motherhood Quotes celebrity
Are you looking for a good motherhood quote or do you just want to think about the incredible power and knowledge of mothers? Here are 75 encouraging motherhood quotes from CEOs, writers, singers, and actors—many of whom have experience as mothers.
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” —Kahil Gibran
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
As you continue on your motherhood journey, these quotes about motherhood will motivate and inspire you. I hope they made you realise how much you love being a mother!
On this page, you’ll find list of best “mother quotes strong “written to help you find the perfect motherhood Quotes words to write in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending best quotes for new moms, go with something that “best funny motherhood quotes” Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a pregnant woman.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive being a mom quotes for difficult pregnancy” to encourage new moms.
Send these motherhood parenting quotes for new mom “through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.