It’s your love anniversary again and you want some spiritual and religious Happy wedding anniversary wishes, messages and prayers for your cute husband?
Share any of the (religious wedding anniversary wishes for husband) below with him and make him feel special.
So, choose from these 50+ religious wedding anniversary wishes for husband to have the finest future anniversaries you could ever imagine.
We have also collected wedding wishes for everyone. You will love to use these anniversary messages in card.
Wedding Anniversary prayers
everyone appreciates a handwritten note remembering the day they tied the knot and how far they’ve come as a couple since then.
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Table of Contents
- List Of Religious Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband
- Religious Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Husband
- Final Thought
List Of Religious Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband
“You always know exactly what to do to brighten my day – I love you! May God grant us the serenity to enjoy the coming years of marriage as much as we have enjoyed those behind us!” – Unknown
“The journey we’ve been on so far has been superb. May God continue to have mercy on us, bless us, and grant us the wisdom to endure the coming years!” – Unknown
“May God continue to bless our union, and may the coming years be filled with happiness and prosperity!” – Unknown
“May God continue to grant our prayers and keep our marriage strong in the coming years. Congratulations and happy anniversary!” – Unknown
“This is one of the happiest moments of our lives. Let’s celebrate together and thank God for blessing our marriage with His glory. Happy anniversary!” – Unknown
“May God see us through in the coming years. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. May our matrimony continue to be filled with peace, love, happiness, and prosperity!” – Unknown
“My life has changed for the better ever since we got married. May God’s light continue to shine upon our marriage!” – Unknown
Happy wedding anniversary, my love. On this day, a few years ago, we were blessed as husband and wife. From the depth of my heart, I pray that this marriage will cause an advancement for you on every side. I love you, my darling
Sharing a home with you and building our dreams as one is by far, my greatest pleasure in life. May you never be overwhelmed with the pain of loneliness and separation. Happy wedding anniversary, dear husband
The sweetest part of my life has been the one I’ve spent in your loving arms. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our union complement our stories forever.
You’ve made love the safest well from which to draw. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. To the years before us, I pray success and happiness on our paths.
May our hearts never nurse regrets on our marriage. May our minds find peace at the sight of each other, may our lives know success as we journey this road. Happy wedding anniversary, dear love of my life
You’ve led me from our wedding day till this time with love. With understanding have you guided me into the woman I am. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May you receive grace to prosper all the more in Jesus name
I have no regrets of marrying you. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a happy wedding anniversary. May we never succumb to the will of the devil over our union
Life is easy for you. Joy is near because of your love. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. Thenceforward, may you find all the hidden treasures of your life
Through it all, I’ve found joy and peace with you. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our love never fade away, may the dark forces of this world never steal our joy
If I had another chance at your love, I’ll say yes all over again. Happy wedding anniversary, sweetheart. May you find goodness and mercy all the days of your life. I love you to the moon and back
May our journey not be cut short by sickness and disease, may our home not be broken by the menace of divorce and separation. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May this union continue to flourish
You’re the fairest of them all and have got the sweetest of all hearts. Happy wedding, anniversary, my love. May you find joy and peace on this path, ease and comfort with me as we go
May our hearts be soft towards each other, instead of grudges, may forgiveness swim around their corners. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. You’ll always be my favourite man on earth
Religious Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Husband
Get all “Religious Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband” Images from Pinterest Page
- Every day of our marriage, you’ve won my heart over and over again. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we grow old together in the company of our children’s laughter and smiles
- On this day, we clocked another year in love and in marriage. May we enjoy God’s favour and prosperity in this institution He has built. Happy wedding anniversary, my love
- You’re the one I’ll love till I’m old, the one I’ll choose till my dying day. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we always live our lives full of joy
- Nothing will ever come in between us as long as we put God first in our home. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May this marriage be the foundation for our future successes
- From your lips I’ve drawn pleasure, out of them, I’ve known peace. Happy wedding anniversary, sweetheart. In your arms, I want to live and have my being. May our years be blissful and prosperous
- You’re the crown upon my head and the pleasure my eyes have found. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. From now till forever, I’ll be the best wife to you. God bless you, my love
- We’re starting anew on this day, so, I promise you a truer love, deeper joy and a perfect compliment with you. Happy wedding anniversary, dear love. May we always find favour in each other’s eyes
- Our children shall grow up to be healthy, the good Lord shall supply all our needs, on this journey according to His riches in glory. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May sorrow and pain be far from our hearts
- Happy wedding anniversary, my love. I pray that in a strange land our prosperity shall increase and in the comfort of our homes our blessings will come. I love you
- Your love has taught me to be strong, hopeful and forgiving. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. I wouldn’t trade you for silver nor gold. May we remain God’s best couple
- May the wind that blows upon every corner of our home bring us good tidings and peace. May the storms of our lives be calmed by God’s plenteous mercy. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. You’re the best
- Your kisses, I wouldn’t forget, and your love will I not take for granted. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. May our joy be full and may we receive when we ask
- To the best man walking the surface of the earth; happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our hearts not be broken, may our joy never fade into misery. I love you, my darling
- You’re the reason why my heart is whole and why it beats with joy. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our home stand upon the solid rock of Christ
- May this union be a mystery to the devil, may our home be uncomfortable for the enemy. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. Through your eyes, I’ve kissed love hello
- Forgive me when I’m wrong, embrace me when I lit your face with a smile. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we always find love in each other’s eyes
- My heart will never grow weary of loving you. And my back will always find pleasure in your bed. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May this union never become our nightmare. Forevermore to go, my love
- In the morning when my eyes see you, my heart leaps for joy and at night when you kiss me goodnight, I find peace anew. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we find whenever we seek together
- God’s favour and kindness shall never elude our home. His mercy and grace shall fill our journey with ease. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. Only you shall my heart love always
- You made my life so beautiful with every kiss and gaze from your eyes. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our home and happiness continually be a priority in our hearts
- May the spirit of adultery and misery never invade our home. May the feeling of loneliness never come close to us. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. This journey has been great, because of you
- I love to see you on the other side of the table. I love that we have been one since the day we said, I do. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May no man put asunder to this beautiful union of ours
- May our hearts continue to burn with love. May the flames of passion never fade away with the winds of division. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we always be good to each other
- I must have done something good to be blessed with a man like you. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our dreams for our home come true
- Never forget that I love you and always remember that it is you, my heart will always long for. Happy wedding anniversary, sweetheart. May our home not be swept away by the raging storm of the world
- May you always be my king and may I always find favour in your eyes. May I always be your queen and may you always find wisdom in my mouth. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. It’s you or no one else
- I pray that the mighty hand of the Father shall guide our path and provide plentifully for our home. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. I cherish you
- May we never find a reason to sign a divorce paper. May we always wear our rings with joy and pride. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling
- I’ve got the sweetest husband in the world, and for this, I am grateful. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May our love shine on like the golden sun by day, and like the beautiful moon by night
- May our home never be void, may our hearts be full of love and joy. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. We shall grow old with joy, I pray
- My heart will be yours forever as Juliet’s was for Romeo. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we never lack any good thing in this union
- May the Lord answer our prayers, may He hearken to the desires of our hearts as one. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. I’ll always be there for you
- This journey of love has been the sweetest of its kind. And you, my love, have been the greatest of your kind. Happy wedding anniversary, dear husband. Forever you’ll be my crown. God bless you
- Let’s not look to the right nor to the left, but towards the goals, before us and the dreams, we set to achieve as husband and wife. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we be the best of our kind
- May this union be such a graceful inspiration to our kids. May we always be reasons for each other’s smile. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. You’re the best
- Nothing else shall take your place in my heart. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. May we never fall into the temptations of the devil in Jesus name
- Light and darkness have nothing in common. May our home be full of light and may our hearts be lit with joy. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. You’re my number one
- Knowing you as my husband made me love you even more. God bless the day you found me. Happy wedding anniversary, baby. May the light of God upon our marriage never be plunged into darkness
Religious wedding anniversary wishes for husband can be a lot of fun and a great way to express your love for one another, as well as a great opportunity to renew your promises and develop your intellectual writing skills.
Anniversaries are the milestones of a happy married life and the perfect occasions for bringing out the photo album from the shelf and going through it.
This religious wedding anniversary wishes for husband may be used in a variety of ways, including texts, cards, letters, emails, presents and notes, social media postings, and other places.
Share God’s blessings to the sacred couple in the form of words.
So, make special plans for your husband, and don’t forget to add some spice by texting the perfect wedding anniversary wishes for him.
Don’t forget to show your care and love for your husband.
Your husband is the most important and treasured person in your life.
So, remember to make him feel special!
Make his day by not only giving gifts and throwing a grand party but also by sending him a romantic or fun wedding anniversary wish.