It’s your love anniversary again and you want some Marriage Quotes.
Share any of the funny marriage quotes below with him/her and make him feel special.
On the anniversary day, you might be lost in words or don’t know what to write on that marriage sayings for spouse. Don’t worry, as we got you covered.
So, choose from these 90+ marriage sayings to have the finest future anniversaries you could ever imagine.
Pick this marriage journey quotes for Instagram and pair it with a fun photo or selfie with husband.
To help laugh about the years past and your own romance, here are some funny quotes about marriage that are meant specifically for wedding anniversaries.
We have also collected wedding wishes for everyone. You will love to use these anniversary messages in card.
From wedding anniversary quotes to wedding anniversary wishes, here are our favourite and funny ways to wish your partner or friends a very happy wedding anniversary!
Whether you’re writing a wedding anniversary card for your partner or sending wedding anniversary messages to your parents, best friends, sister, wife, husband, sibling,
Wedding Anniversary prayers
- Christian Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- Religious Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- Bible Verses For Wedding Anniversary
everyone appreciates a handwritten note remembering the day they tied the knot and how far they’ve come as a couple since then.
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Quotes for Father, Mother, Baby, Kids, Uncle and Family videos and other quote videos on our “ Kaveesh Mommy”
YouTube channel! you will also find Quotes Videos
Love To Marriage Quotes
Looking for the right words to express your feelings on the marriage anniversary? Turn to this famous romantic marriage quotes about trust for your vows, toast, décor, or more.
‘Don’t marry the person can live with; marry someone you can’t live without.’
‘Who we marry is one of the most important decisions in life. One that will influence the level of happiness, growth, and success like no other choice.’
‘You will forever be my always.’
‘The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.’ – Stephen Kendrick
‘In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.’
‘I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.’ – F. Scott Fitzgerald
‘Marriage isn’t ‘I promise to love you until I stop loving you’. It’s ‘I promise to make a conscious decision to continue to love you even when it’s hard because I’m aware no on is perfect, but you are worth it’.’
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
Funny Marriage Quotes
These funny marriage quotes are worth much more than the time you take to read them. Stop for a bit and laugh with these marriage quotes about friendship.
“Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.”
“There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.”―
“Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.”― Oscar Wilde
“Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.”
“The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast.”― Gabriel García Márquez
“I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”― Groucho Marx
“Sexiness wears thin after awhile and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that is a treat.”― Joanne Woodward
“A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” ― John Steinbeck
marriage quotes about communication
What is a good marriage quote?
These marriage quotes about communication are perfect for anniversaries or any occasion. Add them to a heartfelt letter or save them for a rainy day. And if you like these, make sure to check out our list of anniversary quotes.
‘A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.’ – Mignon McLaughlin
‘Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.’ – Franz Schubert
‘Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.’ – Tom Mullen
The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.’ – Julia Child
‘A happy marriage is about three things: memories of togetherness, forgiveness of mistake, and promise to never give up on each other.’
A happy marriage is not guaranteed. A happy marriage is a daily choice.’
‘A happy marriage is a selfless journey in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.’
‘A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.’ – Andre Maurois
‘Happy marriages look to the future not the past.’ – Dale Partridge
“Marriage is a commitment- a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.” –
Love Marriage Quotes
What makes a happy marriage quote?
use these marriage quotes about adventure to show happy marriage.
- ‘The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.’ – Audrey Hepburn
- ‘It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you cannot remember how you ever lived without them.’
- ‘True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days.’
- ‘A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.’ – Pearl S Buck
- ‘Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.’
- ‘Marriage is sharing life with your best friend, enjoying the journey along the way, and arriving at every destination together.’ – Fawn Weaver
- ‘Marriage is not about the wedding. It’s about the years of growing together and as individuals and not giving up on one another.’
- ‘The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.’ – Helen Keller
- ‘Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.’
Get all “MARRIAGE-QUOTES” Images from Pinterest Page
Strong Marriage Quotes
use these marriage quotes advice.
- ‘A strong marriage requires two people who choose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.’ Dave Willis
- ‘Sometimes, marriage is about picking up your spouse when they can’t get up.’
- ‘A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.’
- ‘A strong marriage isn’t two people being strong at the same time. It’s two people taking turns at being strong for each other.’
- ‘A perfectly happy marriage? There is no such thing. There are strong marriages that can survive problems, but happiness is such a brief condition, interrupted by difficulties and plain, boring routine.’ – Ursula Hegi
- ‘In marriage choose to honor your spouse, not because you are weak, but because you are strong.’
- ‘Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.’ – Lao Tzu
Inspirational Marriage Quotes
These marriage quotes anniversary will remind you of why you’re getting married (or why you got married).
- ‘Couples who make it aren’t the ones who never had a reason to get divorced; they are simply the ones who decided that their commitment to each other is always more important than their differences and flaws.’
- ‘In every disagreement in marriage, remember this one important truth; my spouse is my partner, not my enemy. We will either win together or we’ll lose together.’
- ‘A good marriage isn’t something you find, it’s something you make, and have to keep on making it.’
- ‘Stop saying that marriage is ‘just a piece of paper’…So is money but you still get up every day and work hard for it.’
- ‘No marriage is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and the survive the storm together.’
Love And Marriage Quotes
How do you write a marriage caption?
These quotes highlight the love that holds a strong marriage together. And if you like these love and marriages quotes, make sure to check out our marriage quotes for newlyweds.
- ‘Even on our bad days, I’m still glad that I married you.’
- ‘Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is the process. Working together is success.’ – Henry Ford
- ‘True love stories never have endings.’ – Richard Bach
- ‘Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.’
- ‘Together is a beautiful place to be.’
- ‘Together they built a life they loved.’
- ‘A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.’ – Ruth Graham
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
- “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” – Pearl S. Buck
On this page, you’ll find a vast range of marriage quotes and wedding messages for cards written to help you find the perfect words to write a funny anniversary message to a husband and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending funny quotes about marriage, go with something funny that reflects your goofy relationship.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive list inspirational quotes about marriage.
You may write on a beautiful card to send or you may share your marriage journey quotes on Facebook or your social app timeline like WhatsApp, Instagram.