If you are searching for I love being a mom quotes, and What do you say to a new mom? Then read my blog for ideas.
choose from these “new mom quotes for Instagram” to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got pregnant, new-born baby and working as well.
“Quotes For Inspiring And Encouraging New Mom’s” These would be perfect for positivity, inspiration and motivation.
You can also use these motherhood parenting quotes on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So what you looking for, thank God for new born baby, mother who just gave birth, a baby is born a mother is born quote, Quotes For Inspiring And Encouraging New Mom’s, Being a First-Time Mother , motivation quotes for mom, I love being a mom quotes, beautiful mother and baby quotes, celebrating motherhood quotes.
And if you love these motherhood quotes and parents love quotes, make sure you also check out our new baby quotes, baby love quotes, baby memes, funny baby quotes, Boy Mom and baby smile quotes for when you get to welcome your new baby girl or baby boy into the world!
Inspiring & Encouraging “I Love Being a Mom Quotes”
New Mom Quotes and Words of Encouragement for Mothers
“Let’s prove to ourselves that the judgement of others does not define us, that we are strong, brave, capable women who can do whatever the heck we set our minds to! Let us also remind each other when we forget.” –Julie Maida
“Parenting is hard. Especially when you’re doing it right.”
“The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving of ways.”
“A mother is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
“The days are long but the years are short.” – Gretchen Rubin
“The parenting road gets bumpy sometimes. That doesn’t mean you are off course.”
“There will be so many time you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, ears, and mind of your child, you are a supermom.” – Stephanie Precourt
“Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving
“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
“We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
New Mom Quotes on Being a First-Time Mother
New Mom Quotes to Celebrate Becoming a Mother.
“I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible – oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey
“Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.”
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“To be a mother you must be strong. Even if you don’t feel it, you have to pretend.” – Sade Adu
“Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Nishan Panwar
“The attitude you have as a parent is what your kids will learn from more that what you tell them. They don’t remember what you try to teach them, They remember what you are.” – Jim Henson
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. the amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castenada
new mom quotes for Instagram
“Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me”.
“Mom, I’m sorry for all the times I didn’t take the chicken out of the freezer. I get it now”.
“You’re not a regular mom, you’re a cool mom!”
“Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it”.
“Thank you for giving me life. And thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.”
“Mom, I forgive you for replacing me with cats”.
“To the world, you are a mother, but to our family, you are the absolute world”.
“Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine”.
“I love my mom to the moon and back”.
“Behind every great woman is an even better mother”.
I love being a mom quotes
I Love Being A Mom Quotes to Melt Your Heart. Being a mom is the best gift of all. It’s something that you can’t plan for, and it’s a role that you just fall into.
There are so many ups and downs to being a mom, but at the end of the day, it’s all worth it.
These I love being a mom quotes will seriously give you the chills!
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “All those clichés—those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” – Penélope Cruz
- “There are many things in life I have taken for granted, but the opportunity and ability to be a mama will never be one of them.” – Unknown
- “I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.” – Unknown
- “There will never be another day like the day my baby was born.” – Unknown
- “I love every second of being a mom.” – Lily Aldridge
- “As a parent we try our best to teach our children all about life, but really they are the ones teaching us what life is all about.” – Unknown
- “No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.” – Unknown
- “My hope is to raise my children so that they love themselves so fiercely that they refuse to settle for anything less than they deserve.” – Unknown
- “My children don’t even know, that I need them more than they need me.” – Unknown
new mom quotes funny
- “I used to have functioning brain cells, but I traded them in for children.”
- “I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make. So I became a Mom.”
- “Nothing is really lost until mom can’t find it.”
- “Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.”
- “When I raise my voice, my kids call it ‘yelling’ but I call it ‘motivational speaking’ for the selective hearing.”
- “The majority of my diet is made up of foods that my kids didn’t finish.”- Carrie Underwood.”
- “My kids are never better friends than when it’s 30 minutes past bedtime and they won’t stop giggling.”-‘The Simplified Life’.
- “I always say if you aren’t yelling at your kids, you’re not spending enough time with them.”- Reese Witherspoon.”
- “Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as birthing them was.”
- “The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.” – Lane
thank God for new born baby
How do you say thank you to God for new born baby?
My Prayers for New Born Baby from (Mother)
- My lovely baby, may God guide and protect you always, may your heart desires all come true, may you always help others, and let others help you. May you be a shining star in this world; you will always be on the top, forever blessed.
- Oh Lord thank you for this beautiful baby, may you grow up to live a righteous life, may the truth guide you always, your life will be filled with love and light, may you always be strong and courageous in all you do. You shall always be victorious, Amen.
- My beautiful baby, may you succeed in all you do, your hands will do great things, may your life be solid and amazing, may you experience only joyful changes, and may your heart be filled with love and happiness.
- My adorable baby, at every step of your life may Almighty God strong arms hold and assist you, caring hearts shall assist you, and love will always follow you.
- Dear Lord, you’ve chosen this beautiful day as my baby birthday, thank you for bringing me this far and making my delivery easy. Oh God, I’m grateful for your love, I pray my baby life is filled with your goodness, Amen.
- My adorable baby, may you never experience anything that will give you a reason to be anxious in life, may your heart be filled with motivation, and not fear. You shall live a life of peace and heavenly favors, Amen.
struggling quotes for new moms
ALSO READ: 90 Best Motherhood Quotes Short For New Moms
Uplifting quotes for moms who need a break.
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
“Good moms have homes that are clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy.”
“Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work.” –C.S. Lewis
“To be a good parent, you need to take care of yourself so that you can habe the physical and emotional energy to take care of your family.” – Michell Obama
“Many people talk about having kids like it’s a bad thing. You want to know what true love is? Have some kids. They don’t care how much money you have, what car you drive, or how you look. They just truly love you for you. The unconditional love between you and your children is priceless.”
“Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first.” – Dr. Laura Markham
“Mother: that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” – T. DeWitt Talmage
While it might be challenging, but being a mother is the most satisfying job in the world.
Being a mom might make you feel really stressed out. Despite the difficulties, being a mother is great. There are so many things to do and so little time.
You get to see your child grow and learn, and you build a bond with them that will last a lifetime. You’ll be reminded of your favourite aspects of parenthood by these quotes!
Let’s start with some of our favourite sayings from I Love Being a Mom.
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” – Elaine Heffner
- “Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”
- “You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love.” – Jennifer Hudson
- “A mother knows what her child’s gone through, even if she didn’t see it herself.” – Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- “Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.” – Unknown
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If I look back at everything I’ve done in life, you’re easily the best thing I’ve ever created.”
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” – Kate Beckinsale
- “Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, it is what God gave you time for.” – Rachel JanKovic
final thoughts on these New Mom Quotes.
On this post, you’ll find a vast range of Motherhood quotes and (quotes for new moms struggling) written to help you find the perfect words to write encouraging words for a new mom in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending Baby Quotes For New Moms, go with something funny that reflects new mom challenges. Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a New Mother.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive list of Inspirational New Mom Quotes to Help You Embrace Parenthood.
Send these motherhood quotes through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.
- 250 Best Merry Christmas Thank You Messages: My Journey with Heartfelt Holidays - January 2, 2024
- The Surprising Impact of Sleep Habits on Your Health - January 2, 2024
- The Complex Journey of Dietary Choices: From Plant-Based to Meat-Inclusive Diets” - January 2, 2024