If you are searching for Inspiring stay at home mom quotes, and What is a good quote for stay-at-home moms? Then read my blog for ideas.
Do not worry, I made a quotes list that you could refer to pregnant woman and new moms. This list is an outstanding list for being a stay-at-home mom quotes, proud stay at home mom quotes and funny stay at home mom quotes.
choose from these “encouraging quotes for stay-at-home mom ” to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got pregnant, new-born baby and working as well.
“Stay At Home Mom Quotes To Inspire You Through Motherhood” These would be perfect for positivity, inspiration and motivation.
You can also use these inspirational quotes for stay-at-home mom on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So what you looking for, stay at home mom motivational quotes, stay at home mom struggles, quotes about stay at home moms, working mom vs stay at home mom quotes, proud stay at home mom quotes, and more!
And if you love these motherhood quotes and parents love quotes, make sure you also check out our new baby quotes, baby love quotes, baby memes, funny baby quotes, and baby smile quotes for when you get to welcome your new baby girl or baby boy into the world!
Best stay at home mom quotes and sayings
These stay-at-home mom quotes will guide you in keeping yourself inspired and energized while being a full-time mom.
“Dear stay-at-home mom, just in case no one tells you today, you’re doing a great job, mama!” – Anonymous
“On being a stay at home mom: Half of the time, I feel like I’m running an insane asylum… the other half, I feel I belong in one.”
“We can’t afford a full-time chef, accountant, nanny, housekeeper, pet sitter, etc. so I’m a stay at home mom.”
“Being a stay-at-home parent may be a luxury… but it sure isn’t luxurious!”
“I don’t have a ‘9 to 5’ — I have a ‘when I open my eyes to when I close my eyes.’”
“My alarm clock wears cute jammies and smiles at me when I wake up.”
“The best career I’ll ever have, the profession where I’ll never stop learning, and the job that is worth all sacrifices, is being a mother to my children.”
“I was going to throw in the towel, but then I remembered how much laundry I already have.”
being a stay-at-home mom quote
if you are struggling with stay at home mom life today, or wanting to reflect on the joys of stay at home mom life, then these inspirational quotes for stay at home moms are sure to lift you up!
As a stay-at-home mom, the days may seem repetitive and endless. But, the time will come where you will miss the little things and the constant taking care of the kids. Treasure your moments with your child and be inspired by reading our complete collection below.
“If you’re completely exhausted and don’t know how you’re going to keep giving this much of yourself day after day, you’re porbably a good parent.”
“You know you’re officially living Mom Life when changing out of sweatpants and into yoga pants is how you get ready for the day.”
“Life as a stay at home mom: A long day is when you go to get into your pajamas and realize you never changed out of them.”
The quickest way for a mother to get her children’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.”
“I love you kids so much, but the second your father comes home, I’m going to bust out of here like I’m escaping Alcatraz.”
“Parenting is hard, especially trying to be patient with little versions of impatient you.”
stay at home mom quotes funny
Here are some funny stay at home mom quotes and sayings that’ll help you blow off some steam. These being a stay at home mom quotes will bring a smile to your face on tough days.
“My kids are my cardio.”
“This is my circus, these are my monkeys.”
“If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?”- Milton Berle.
“I always say if you aren’t yelling at your kids, you’re not spending enough time with them.”- Reese Witherspoon.
“There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it”- Chinese Proverb.
“When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”- Erma Bombeck.
“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”- Phyllis Diller.
“The next person who says that being a stay-at-home mom is easy is gonna get punched with a hammer.” – Anonymous
“May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” – Anonymous
“On being a stay-at-home mom—half of the time, I feel like I’m running an insane asylum. The other half, I feel I belong in one.” – Anonymous
proud stay at home mom quotes
Quotes to Make You Feel Proud of Stay-At-Home Moms.
“My favorite people call me mom.”
“I might not see it now, but the time I’m investing in my kids does matter.”
“Your influence as a mother is powerful. Don’t waste it. Little eyes are watching you.”
“I am proud to be a stay-at-home mom. It isn’t always easy, but it is a choice I got to make, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to spend this time with my children.” – Anonymous
“I have a job. It’s called being a stay-at-home mom.” – Anonymous
“Being a stay-at-home mom makes you reassess your priorities. Things that were once important no longer seem to matter. What matters is being there for your kids and pouring your time and love into them. Everything else can wait.” – Anonymous
“I think women should have choices and should be able to do what they like, and I think it’s a great choice to stay-at-home and raise kids, just as it’s a great choice to have a career.” – Will Schwalbe
“The best career I’ll ever have, the profession where I’ll never stop learning, and the job that is worth all sacrifices, is being a mother to my children.” – Anonymous
“I might not see it now, but the time I’m investing in my kids does matter.” – Anonymous
Quotes About Stay At Home Moms
Here are stay at home mom and wife quotes.
- “If you’re completely exhausted and don’t know how you’re going to keep giving this much of yourself day after day, you’re probably a good parent.” – Bunmi Laditan
- “What an honor it is to be a stay-at-home mom and watch your babies grow.” – Anonymous
- “There is one gift that trumps all other talents—being an excellent parent. If you can successfully raise a child in this day in age to have integrity, then you have left a legacy that future generations will benefit from.” – Shannon L. Alder
encouraging quotes for stay-at-home moms
Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes That Will Encourage You to Keep Going.
ALSO READ: 90 Best Motherhood Quotes Short For New Moms
- “Having kids — the responsibility of rearing good, kind, responsible human beings — is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
- “You will never look back on life & think ‘I spent too much time with my kids.’”
- “I may not have it together every day, but we are together every day and that’s all that matters.”
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.”
- “I may not have it together every day, but we are together every day and that’s all that matters.”
uplifting stay quotes for stay-at-home moms
Stay-At-Home Mom Quotes That Will Help You Stay Positive.
- “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”
- “Motherhood: losing my sanity and my sleep, all in the name of love.”
- “Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.” – Proverb
- “Being a stay-at-home mom may be hard, but no one ever looks back at the end of their life and thinks, ‘I spent too much time with my kids.’” – Anonymous
inspirational quotes for stay-at-home moms
Here are some inspirational quotes for stay-at-home moms.
- “A working mom is judged negatively for letting someone else raise her kids, but a stay-at-home mom is accused of sacrificing her self-worth and providing an outdated role model for her children.” – Dara-Lynn Weiss
- “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it, but every single day, it still gets done.”
- “I am leaving a legacy of love.”
- “The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.” -Harold B. Lee
- “Let your father and mother be glad, let her who bore you rejoice.” Prov. 23:25
- “Stay-at-home moms don’t need judgment. They need recognition. The work they do is hard. It’s lonely. It’s overwhelming. It’s exhausting. And yet, they show up each and every day, without fail. Pouring their love and time into their kids. The work they do in the four walls is more important than we will ever know.” – Anonymous
working mom vs stay at home mom quotes
- “Working moms, stay at home moms, they’re both extremely hard jobs.”
- “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” – Clive Staples Lewis
- “I think it’s a tough road if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don’t. It’s the best job in the world, and the toughest job in the world all at the same time.” -Angela Kinsey
- “As a mom, you will be criticized whether you work or stay home. Do what is best for your family.”
- “A person who abandons a career in order to stay home and raise children is considered not to be living up to his potential, as if a job title and salary are the sole measures of human worth.” – Bill Watterson
- “Being a stay-at-home mom may be a job filled with long hours and no pay, but it also comes with a whole lot of benefits.” – Anonymous
- “‘I think it’s a tough road if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don’t. It’s the best job in the world and the toughest job in the world all at the same time.” – Angela Kinsey
being a stay-at-home mom is hard quotes
- “Why isn’t the house clean and tidy when you’re home all day with the kids? …Because you’re home all day with the kids.”
- “All these moms are on Pinterest making their own soap and homemade treats and I’m all like ‘I took a shower and kept the kids alive.’”
- “‘My workday is done. I’m finally off work! I’m done for the day!’ – said no stay at home mom ever.”
motivational quotes for stay-at-home moms
- “There is one gift that trumps all other talents—being an excellent parent. If you can successfully raise a child in this day in age to have integrity then you have left a legacy that future generations will benefit from.”- Shannon L. Alder.
- “I think women should have choices and should be able to do what they like, and I think it’s a great choice to stay at home and raise kids, just as it’s a great choice to have a career.”- Will Schwalbe, ‘The End of Your Life Book Club’.
- “Working moms, stay-at-home moms, they’re both extremely hard jobs.”- Hilary Rosen.
- “A person who abandons a career in order to stay home and raise children is considered not to be living up to his potential- as if a job title and salary are the sole measure of human worth.”- Bill Watterson.
- “A mother can feel desperate for sleep yet equally desperate to comfort her baby when he needs her at night. I have spoken to many mothers who have sacrificed their own sleep, waking up numerous times every night because their babies cried for them.”- Naomi Stadlen, ‘What Mothers Do’.
- “Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, or on the red carpet, or in Afghanistan, the better you feel, the better you do your job.”- Bobbi Brown.
- “It’s about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner.”- Jennifer Garner.
- “This is my life: sitting around dying of boredom, the whining, the tantrums, the baby weight, the endlessness of it all.”- Hayley DeRoche, ‘Hello Lovelies’.
- “There ought to be a hall of fame for mamas / Creation’s most unique and precious pearl / And heaven help us always to remember / That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.”- Glen Campbell.
- “I’m so happy and thankful I made it a point to be a stay-at-home mom.”- Candace Cameron.
lonely stay at home mom quotes
- “You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and goddamn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.” – Elizabeth Taylor
- “The older your kids get, the more you realize how precious your time spent with them is.” – Anonymous
stay at home mom quotes for Facebook, Instagram
“Being a stay-at-home mom can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.” – Anonymous
Stay At Home Mom Quotes To Inspire You Through Motherhood
- “Never underestimate your influence as a stay-at-home mom. Being a mother and raising your children is one of the most impactful and influential things you will ever do.” – Anonymous
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa-Jo Baker
- “I see myself as a mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me, or fall apart around me, and at least I wake up with my kids, and I’m happy.” – Angelina Jolie
- “As a stay-at-home mom, I may have times where I am completely overwhelmed, but that doesn’t mean I am not completely grateful!” – Anonymous
- “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” – Kate Beckinsale
final thoughts on these New Mom Quotes.
On this post, you’ll find encouraging quotes for stay at home mom and (quotes for new moms struggling) written to help you find the perfect words to write encouraging words for a new mom in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending Motherhood Quotes, go with something funny that reflects new mom challenges. Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a New Mother.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive list of uplifting stay quotes for stay-at-home mom to Help You Embrace Parenthood.
Send these motivational quotes for stay-at-home mom through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.
- 100+ Best Heartwarming Christmas Wishes for Family - December 4, 2023
- 100+ Best Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings to show how much you love - November 16, 2023
- Unique Thanksgiving Gift Ideas for Him – Find the Perfect Present - November 15, 2023