If you are searching for Maternity Leave Wishes, messages, quotes and What to write in a maternity leave card ? Then read my blog for ideas.
Do not worry, I made a quotes list that you could refer to of pregnant working mom. This list is an outstanding list for Maternity Leave messages, Maternity Leave wishes from colleague and Maternity Leave Wishes from boss.
choose from these 70+“simple maternity leave wishes” to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got pregnant, new-born baby and working as well.
“what do you write in a card for someone going on maternity leave” These would be perfect for positivity, inspiration and motivation.
You can also use these Maternity quotes on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So, what are you looking for? Best Maternity Leave Messages, Maternity Leave Wishes for Colleague, Maternity Leave Wishes from Boss, Funny Maternity Leave Messages, Maternity Leave Farewell Messages, Maternity Quotes.
Table of Contents
- Maternity Leave Wishes
- Funny Maternity Leave Messages
- Best Maternity Leave Messages
- Maternity Leave Wishes for Colleague
- Maternity Leave Wishes from Boss
- Maternity Leave Farewell Messages
- Maternity Quotes
Maternity Leave Wishes
Wishing a co-worker or friend just when she goes on maternity leave is a kind gesture. You can congratulate her during her pregnancy, after the baby is born, and even while she is on maternity leave. Finding the appropriate things to say to someone who is taking a break can be challenging. Here are some Maternity Leave Wishes suggestions for what you say to cheer her up, reassure her, and make her laugh in her card.
“I hope you enjoy your time with your baby! May you both be blessed.”
“There’s nothing more important than spending time and showing love to your child. I’m glad you’re able to take the time off to focus on your baby.”
“Congratulations! We will miss you while you’re out, but we know you’ll be spending some valuable time with your new little one.”
“Have an amazing time with your baby. We wish you the best!”
“Enjoy your family time. Nothing is more important!”
“You are going to be a great mom. We’ll be praying for you and your baby while you’re out, and we’ll be looking forward to having you back after your leave.”
“Your little one is lucky to have you as mom. Take care and enjoy your time off!”
“Enjoy all the little moments with your child. These are experiences that make memories for a lifetime!”
“Bonding with your baby is one of the most important jobs any parent can do. I’m glad you’re able to be off to focus on what’s important to you.”
“Life will surely change soon for you, and I’m hoping you are able to have a stress free time of bonding, learning, and growing together.”
“I am happy to be able to wish you a wonderful maternity leave. May it be all that you hope it to be and more!”
“I’ll be praying for you and your baby to have a smooth delivery and a wonderful time together during these first weeks of life together!”
“Your favorite coworker wants to wish you a happy maternity leave!”
“I don’t know who is luckier, you or your baby. You get to meet your baby soon! Your baby gets to have an awesome mom!”
“I’m happy for you and wish you the best during your maternity leave.”
“I love that you’ll be able to spend some time with your baby. Expect me to bring you some food some time during the first few weeks. I want to pamper you while you pamper your baby.”
“Time with your little one is valuable. Even though I know babies are a lot of work, I hope you enjoy all the special times you’ll have during maternity leave! Let me know if you ever need a break. I’ll babysit!”
“You’re almost there! Work will be here when you get back, so don’t worry about anything here. There are much more important things in life.”
“Not much longer! I am looking forward to meeting your little one in just a little while.”
“Make sure you let your favorite coworker know when she can come visit you and your little one.”
“I hope you enjoy your new job as mom more than you’ve ever enjoy any other job! It’s one of the most important jobs anyone could ever do.”
Funny Maternity Leave Messages
Here are some sweet and funny maternity Leave wishes and messages you may send to any working woman you know or a coworker who is experiencing the fascinating journey of pregnancy.
“If having a fat tummy for nine months makes you sad, don’t be. Because the real struggle starts after it becomes flat again. So, enjoy while you still have it fat and good luck with raising a child.”
“Maternity Leave? If you were smart enough, you would understand why it’s not called ‘Maternity Vacation’ like a ‘Summer Vacation’. Because, it’s not a vacation, it’s training for the worst!”
“It’s just a matter of a few months for you to say goodbye to your freedom forever! And look, everyone including you is just so much happy about it! Congratulations!”
“This is the last few days when you can rest and sleep and poo properly. So enjoy every bit of it. Happy baby break strong woman”.
“Enjoy the time while everybody thinks you are not fat but pregnant. Just Kidding. The real struggle is coming, be prepared and enjoy every moment of this beautiful leave.”
“Sleep as much as you can. Because, after a few months you will be busy wiping poop all night. Motherhood is great! A lot of good wishes for you my dear!”
“I hope you are enjoying your maternity leave. Don’t worry if it makes you look fat. There’re more reasons to be worried when the baby angel finally arrives.”
“Congratulations dear! I was just thinking that the arrival of a baby is the only time human feels happy knowing that their ultimate ruin is close by. What an irony.”
Best Maternity Leave Messages
Looking for a sweet and creative thing to say to a friend or coworker who is enjoying a baby break?
Here, you’ll find a Maternity Leave messages for pregnant moms that you may draw inspiration from as you write your own charmingly lovely messages to her as she experiences one of her life’s most joyous occasions.
“There is no greater joy than waiting for a baby. Have a joyful baby break. We will miss you.”
“Congratulations! You have taken one step ahead of happiness. Enjoy every second of this wonderful time.”
“May God bless you and your bundle of joy with health and pure joy. We wish you have a great time on your maternity leave with your precious baby.”
“I will think of you in your absence, but I am so happy you get to enjoy your time with your baby on your maternity leave. Congratulations!”
“It’s hard to say farewell to such a wonderful person like you. I will miss you so badly but I will always keep you and your child in my prayers. God bless you!”
“You are a good person and a good employee. It’s my pleasure to grant you this maternity leave. My heartiest congratulations for the big moment. Till then, enjoy your time!”
“Have a truly magical maternity leave with the newest arrival of your family. Enjoy your life with him/her to the fullest but come back to us soon. We are going to miss you a lot”.
“I feel very happy for you right now. May your maternity leave bring you more happiness than you ever imagined it would!”
“You are going to start an amazing journey with this maternity leave. I wish you all the best and have a great time”.
“I am happy you are taking a leave of absence to have a baby. The real joys of life really start from here. Have a truly wonderful baby break.”
Maternity Leave Wishes for Colleague
how to wish a colleague going on maternity leave, maternity leave farewell message, maternity leave farewell message to colleagues, maternity leave card message for a colleague, maternity leave speech, maternity leave thank you message to colleagues, etc
- Its time to take care of the little angel you are carrying inside of you. Enjoy every day of your maternity leave and make sure the angel lands safely in on this earth.
- There’s nothing in this world more satisfying than being a mother. Take care of yourself and your baby as much as you can. Stay safe and stay well!
- I want to congratulate you on this very special moment. The countdown begins today. I can’t wait to see the little angel anymore! Take care of yourself and the baby dear!
- I hope you will give birth to the most beautiful baby in this world. But until then, you just enjoy your time and experience a wonderful maternity leave. God bless you!
- This is the finest feeling a woman can ever have. I feel really happy for you. You deserve a beautiful angel in your life. Enjoy every moment until she/he arrives!
- I am going to miss you so much at the office, but I know you have bigger responsibility and going to take care of the baby like you take care of everything here with expertise. Enjoy the maternity leave and be back soon.
- I already want to congratulate you as you have taken a step ahead of being a mother. Slay the motherhood but take care of the baby and yourself first. Enjoy the maternity leave dear.
- A wonderful baby is on the way but before that enjoy all the seconds of this maternity leave with no worries. We are going to miss you but so much excited to meet the baby soon.
- You are the nicest colleagues I have ever worked with. You really deserve a wonderful maternity leave. I wish you have a good time there. Take care!
Maternity Leave Wishes from Boss
- I feel very happy for you right now. I wish God will bless you with a beautiful baby. You need to take good care of yourself. Enjoy this leave with your family!
- Every employee to me is like a part of the family. Its always good to hear that a new member is joining the family. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself!
- This office will miss your service for a time being. But It will all be compensated when you return with a cute angel. My thoughts are always with you!
- I hope you will become an excellent mother just as you are a great employee here. You deserve this maternity leave well. God bless you and please take care of you!
- I am very happy to grant maternity leave to one of my best employees. Wish you all the best for the big moments but till then enjoy every second of the leave.
- My thoughts are always with you in this mesmerizing journey of motherhood. Come back with a healthy cute bundle of joy. Enjoy the maternity leave.
- Glad to grant the maternity leave to my worthy employee. The office will miss you for a time being but compensate us with the presence of a beautiful angel. Best Wishes.
- Granting you this maternity leave is one of the few satisfying tasks today. I feel really proud of you. Make the best use of this time and prepare yourself for the heavenly arrival.
Maternity Leave Farewell Messages
To help you get inspired about wishing your colleague a happy maternity leave, we’ve come up with Maternity Leave Farewell Messages suggestions that you could use in your maternity leave card.
- Well, the good news is, it’s pretty easy to write maternity leave farewell messages to colleagues. You can keep it professional, letting them know that all their work will be covered, or lighten the mood of their leaving if you’re close work friends.
- Working with you has always been a great experience for me. I wish you raise a child that’s just as good human being as you are! Enjoy your time as a new mommy! Take care!
- A woman like you deserve the best gift from God. I am really happy for you. But, at the same time, I know I will miss you a lot. God bless you!
- I have learned so many good things from you. I know you will be a great mother to your child. I can’t really wait to meet your little angel! See you soon!
- You have all the characteristics of an excellent mother. I know you’ll make a great family. God bless you and your child. My thoughts are always with you!
- Working with you has always been a great experience but we know you are approaching to have the greatest experience of your life. Enjoy your time of motherhood. See you soon.
- This place will never be the same without you, but we are so happy that you are going to have the most beautiful gift from god. Enjoy your time as a new mommy but do not forget us. Best Wishes.
- Without you, this place is not the same. We all miss you so much. Take care of yourself. We wish you a safe birth-giving and a beautiful baby. You always deserve the best!
The following Maternity Quotes have been created to make finding those words easy for you, so look them over and use them as they are or use them for inspiration and come up with your own maternity leave messages.
- “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement, not your greatest fear.” – Jane Weideman
- “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.” – E.B. White
- “Maternity is a matter of fact, paternity is a matter of opinion.” – Proverbs
- “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments.” – Unknown
- “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
- “There is a sanctity involved with bringing a child into this world, it is better than bombing one out of it.” – James Baldwin
- “Being pregnant was a lot like being a child again. There was always someone telling you what to do.” – Emily Oster
- “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that, it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” – Robert Anton Wilson
- “The life of a mother is the life of a child: you are two blossoms on a single branch.” – Karen Maezen Miller
- “Birth is about making mothers… strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.” – Barbara Katz Rothman
- “Pregnancy seemed like a tremendous abdication of control. Something growing inside you which would eventually usurp your life.” – Erica Jong
A new mother is always weak because she is putting all of her energy into growing a new life inside of her. The best and one of the most significant jobs somebody could have is that. On this great trip, she will need your encouragement and kind words.
See how you can make her pregnancy happier by sending her maternity leave wishes on cards or by SMS. Telling her how thrilled you are for the good time she is going to have can help you play your part in this amazing journey. You have no idea how much you contribute to this magical process of creating and raising new life.
On this page, you’ll find list of best “Best Maternity Leave Messages“written to help you find the perfect Maternity Quotes words to write in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending best quotes for a working woman, go with something that “Funny Maternity Leave Messages” Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a pregnant working woman.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive inspirational quote for difficult pregnancy” to encourage new moms who are working.
Send these “inspirational quotes for proud working mom who are pregnant “through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.