If you are searching for Inspirational maternity leave Quotes For New Moms Going Back to Work (messages and wishes) and what to say to a mom going back to work after maternity leave? Then read my blog for ideas.
Do not worry, I made a quotes list that you could refer to of working new moms. This list is an outstanding list for encouraging words for going back to work, prayer for returning to work after maternity from colleague and encouraging Bible scripture for moms going back to work.
choose from these 70+“moms first day back to work” to congratulate your friend, sister or family members who just got pregnant, new-born baby and working as well.
“what do you write in a card for someone, depressed about going back to work after maternity leave” These would be perfect for positivity, inspiration and motivation.
You can also use these end of maternity leave quotes on Instagram, factbook posts or tweet about it.
So, what are you looking for? maternity leave quotes funny, maternity leave quotes for card, end of maternity leave quotes, back to work after maternity leave quotes, welcome back from maternity leave quotes, going on maternity leave quotes, welcome back to work after maternity leave quotes, leaving work for maternity leave quotes, welcome back to office after maternity leave quotes, last day of work before maternity leave quotes, inspirational quotes back to work after maternity leave quotes, leaving baby after maternity leave quotes
Table of Contents
- welcome back from maternity leave quotes
- leaving baby after maternity leave quotes
- Funny end of maternity leave quotes
- back to work after maternity leave quotes
- welcome back to work after maternity leave quotes
- encouraging Bible scripture for moms going back to work
- first day back to work after maternity leave poem
welcome back from maternity leave quotes
Texts To Send To A Friend Whose Maternity Leave Is Ending
I know how hard it is to head back to work after maternity leave. I’m here if you need to talk.
Here’s a digital gift card for coffee. Based on my personal experience, I know you’ll need it.
Text me on your pump break if you need to vent!
I know you’ll have a lot on your plate when you get back to work, so I’ll come by at lunch with takeout.
I know your desk isn’t where your heart wants to be, but I promise everything will be OK.
Take some photos of your baby to put on your desk. Seeing their adorable face will help you get through the day.
Don’t listen to your co-worker’s unsolicited baby advice if you don’t want to. Nobody is a better mom to your baby than you and you’re doing great.
Going back to work is hard, but I promise that not having to change diapers all day is amazing.
It’s hard right now, but it gets easier, I swear.
leaving baby after maternity leave quotes
Supportive Texts For The End of Maternity Leave
You’re a fantastic employee and an even better mom. You wear both hats so well and I can’t wait to see you shine back at the office.
I am so proud of you and I know that your baby is, too.
The end of maternity leave is actually the beginning of a new chapter in your life, and I know you’re going to rock it.
Don’t worry about cooking on your first day back. I’ll drop off dinner at 6.
Your baby is going to love playing with all the other babies at day care — they’ll learn so much!
You survived a 14-hour labor, sleepless nights, and cluster feeding. Your first day back at the office will be like a walk in the park, mama.
Everyone at work is going to be so excited to have you back!
If your baby could talk, they’d say, “Good luck at work, mom!”
Your feelings right now are so valid.
Your maternity leave may be ending, but the bond you’ve made with your baby is for life.
Funny end of maternity leave quotes
Funny End Of Maternity Leave Texts
Happy last day of freedom!
I can’t wait to hear how nice it is to spend a solid eight hours with adults again.
Congratulations on surviving maternity leave! Spending 24/7 with a newborn is no joke.
Seriously, nobody at the office will know that your dress is a maternity dress. The fact that it’s adorable is all that matters.
Don’t you wish maternity leave lasted forever? Me either. Congratulations on getting back to work!
Pumping at work is just like pumping at home, but the chairs usually aren’t as comfortable.
If you want to escape a boring meeting, just yell, “I’m leaking!” and run out of the room. They won’t ask questions, I promise.
Wanna pack up our babies and run away to a private island instead of heading back to work? (We don’t even have to take the husbands.)
Spit-up is 100% an acceptable accessory to wear to work now.
back to work after maternity leave quotes
- You will go back different, not quite the same worker you were before.
- Your heart will be in two places.
- Everyone says it gets better with time. I disagree. Better… no. Easier… yes.
- You are going to think about your little one often and find your mind drifting from deadlines and meetings to diapers and milk.
- You will no longer be the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. In fact, you will be counting down the minutes until time to head back to that sweet baby.
- Here is the good news sweet new mom.
- Your baby is now in the capable hands of sweet teachers or adoring grandparents. They may be with your closest friends or family.
- These caretakers are going to love and meet the needs of your baby during this time.
- They are not always going to do things the same way you would do things. It’s okay.
- Your baby is going to adjust.
welcome back to work after maternity leave quotes
- Your baby will learn that these new experiences in his or her world are filled with different people who love them.
- Thank goodness for technology that lets us quickly send a text to check in or get a photo to see that sweet face.
- Back at work, you are going to accomplish more in less time than ever before.
- One day, you are going to look back and be in awe of this time and how you managed it all.
- Later you are going to laugh about the morning you were late because your car keys were in the refrigerator.
- It is a crazy, stressful, and wonderful time.
- Now you are meeting the needs of your baby in a different way.
- You are going to a job to fulfill another role as a provider for your family.
- In addition to mom, you are again coworker, colleague, and friend.
- These people have missed you and need you too. They need your ideas and help to solve problems. Most will welcome and enjoy you sharing a baby pic or two along the way.
- It will feel good to once again join in on some adult conversation over a cup of coffee.
- Your colleagues are going to understand that you are easing back in to a new normal and extend grace when needed, especially those who have been through the same transition.
- Take it slower at first until you start to adjust to your new super powers as a working mama. It won’t be long until you’ll find your groove and settle in to a new routine.
- Do not let guilt have a place in this new routine. That’s not fair to yourself. It’s okay to be a mama and a nurse… or teacher, or business owner, or accountant, or administrative assistant, or lawyer or whatever role you have outside of being a new mom …you can be both and do both.
- Stay at home moms will tell you that every day at home is not always glamorous. There’s no room for envy for either side. Stay at home, work from home, or work outside of home… we choose different paths and it doesn’t determine or define our worth as a mom.
- We’re in this together and on all sides. There are great days, hard days, and everything in between.
- Toward the end of the work day, the minutes are going to feel like hours. You are going to miss that baby. I’d be lying if I told you otherwise.
- But when you get home, a new wonderful part of the day is waiting on you.
- The part where you kiss those soft little cheeks and once again step back into the world of being a new mom.
- It becomes the best part of the day.
Those of us a little ahead of you will say:
It is hard.
But you will get through it.
It does not get better but it will get easier.
You’ve got this!
encouraging Bible scripture for moms going back to work
Making the decision to leave the house for a full- or part-time job is not easy for a mother. She will often leave her house in a car or on foot while feeling depressed. However, the mothers who want to be at home but are unable to do so because of their circumstances. GOD is available to give His priceless daughters comfort, empathy, and peace. The following seven encouraging Bible scriptures can encourage working mothers who leave the house:
Strive towards contentment
“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:12-13).
Learn to trust
“Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation” (Isaiah 12:2).
Do everything without complaining
“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life” (Philippians 2:14-16).
Be strong and courageous
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9).
Work as unto God
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom” (Ecclesiastes 1:9).
Keep your focus on God
“Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things” (Colossians 3:1).
Strive towards your calling
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:14).
first day back to work after maternity leave poem
A poem for all of the mummies returning to work at the end of maternity leave. Includes an option to buy this poem as a printed card.
You’ve cared for me tirelessly,
since the day I popped out
and I’ve loved every minute,
of that, there’s no doubt.
But it’s time now to head back
to your nine to five;
I know it seems scary, but
I know you’ll survive.
Just think of the freedom
you’ll have, once you’re there,
with no nappies to change,
or me, pulling your hair.
Like drinking a cuppa
before it’s gone cold,
and dealing with grown ups
who do as they’re told.
Or grabbing a sandwich
when lunch hour hits,
without having to chop it
into small bite sized bits.
And wearing clean clothes
(that I’ve not yet stained),
while mingling with adults
who are all potty trained!
Plus, I’ll be just fine mum,
so don’t get distraught.
You’ve prepared me so well
with all that you’ve taught.
I won’t scream the place down;
I’ll smile on cue;
I’ll eat all my lunch up
and sleep when asked too.
Of course, I’ll miss you,
but the hours will fly by…
so be a brave mummy,
and try not to cry.
You’ve left me in safe hands.
It’ll be a right laugh!
I’ll fill you in later,
when you give me my bath…
It’s time to head off now,
or else you’ll be late!
Just try to enjoy it…
I know you’ll be great.
I see you’re still nervous
but, really, we’ll be alright.
So chin up, head down
and I’ll see you tonight!
A new mother is always weak because she is putting all of her energy into growing a new life inside of her. The best and one of the most significant jobs somebody could have is that. On this great trip, she will need your encouragement and kind words.
See how you can make her pregnancy happier by sending her maternity leave wishes on cards or by SMS. Telling her how thrilled you are for the good time she is going to have can help you play your part in this amazing journey. You have no idea how much you contribute to this magical process of creating and raising new life.
On this page, you’ll find list of best “welcome back from maternity leave quotes“ written to help you find the perfect Maternity Quotes words to write in card and help to kick off their celebrations with a smile!
If you’re sending best quotes for a working moms, go with something that “encouraging Bible scripture for moms going back to work” Or you can send Words of Wisdom for a new working moms.
we’ve compiled an exhaustive inspirational quote for leaving baby after maternity leave quotes” to encourage new moms who are working.
Send these “first day back to work after maternity leave poem“through Facebook, Instagram, tweeter.