Looking for the best happy Fathers Day quotes from daughter to wish your dad a happy Father’s Day?
Use these loving Father’s Day Quotes to celebrate the special bond that exists between daughter and dad.Then these happy Fathers Day quotes from daughter is the best way to share the love with your dad.
Use these messages on gift cards, Instagram captions, or Facebook posts.
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Captions For Instagram, Facebook [WITH IMAGES]
LOVE WATCHING FATHERS DAY QUOTE VIDEOS?
Then check out these best Happy Father’s Day Quotes for uncle videos and other Father’s Day quote videos on our “Kaveesh Mommy”
Editor’s note: You are welcome to share and use these original happy Fathers Day uncle quotes and images contained below. Please give credit back to our page. Non-commercial use only.
Funny Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
Make Father’s Day a happy occasion, full of laughter for our loving dad by wishing him this special day with some good funny Father’s Day messages, wishes or quotes.
Related Reading: Short And Sweet Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
Funny father’s day card message ideas to write.
- Well done dad–I turned out awesome!
- I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favourite child. It’s a really special bond we share.
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- Dad – I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I mean, nobody’s offered me anything, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t!
- Happy Fathers day! Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- Even though you never bought me a pony, I still love you. Happy Father’s Day!
- “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” – Cathy Ladman
- All I can say is that mum had amazing taste to pick you to be our dad!gorilla fathers day card i turned out awesome fathers day card
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Unknown
- Thanks for having me – even though it was so you’d have someone to take care of you when you’re old and lonely.
- “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
- As a reward for being such a good father, I promise I’ll let you pick your own nursing home…
Related Reading: Best Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes: [WITH IMAGES]
- “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- Well done – you rank in the top 10 of all the dads I’ve ever had.
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
- happy Father’s Day. I’m sorry I spent all of your money!
- “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
- Thanks for helping me out financially so I can be an independent person and not rely on others.
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown
- I’m so grateful for all the things you’ve done for me over the years that I bought you this $3 card. Happy Father’s Day.
- Have a great Father’s Day. Love from your favorite financial burden.
Cute Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
These Daddy Daughter Quotes are appropriate for all ages and occasions. If you want to send a message that is sweeter and kinder, the quotes below are perfect for you.
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.” – Unknown
- Dad, thanks for making me feel like a princess in my entire life. You deserve a ton of respect. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day!
- “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.” – Unknown
- No one can love a girl more than her father. Dad, you were always my hero and always will be. No one can replace you. Happy Father’s Day!
- “There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.” – Unknown
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. Happy Fathers Day, Dad!
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” – Unknown
Related Reading: Best Dad Jokes for fathers Day
- As a daughter, if I offered to be born once more, I’d ask for you to be my dad again. You’re the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.
- “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
- I never knew that a man could have such an excellent character until I knew you inside and out, Dad. You’re amazing. Happy Father’s Day!
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.” – Unknown
- One of the blissful gifts I could have ever asked for was you. Happy Father’s Day, daddy.
- “Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.” – Unknown
- “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
- “This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it.” – Unknown
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
Use inspirational quotes to brighten his day and show him how much you care for any special occasion.
Related Reading: Loving Fathers Day Messages From Wife To Husband [WITH IMAGES]
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.” – Unknown
- Happy father’s day to my superhero. You’ve been the most amazing dad one can ever have and I’m the luckiest.
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Unknown
- Dad, your support is all I need to conquer every difficulty in life. Happy father’s day.
- “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown
- You’ve provided me everything a child can wish for and I’ll be grateful to you forever. Happy father’s day.
- “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
- Life is not a fairy tale, still, you raised me like a princess. You are the true king of my heart. I love you so much. Happy Fathers Day dear dad!
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
- I don’t need anyone to make me feel safe when you’re with me. I don’t need anyone to make me feel happy when you’re by my side. Happy Father’s Day.
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Unknown
- Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! On this special occasion, I would like to thank you for always taking care of me and protecting me from every harm.
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – John Mayor
- Happy Father’s Day to you! Since my childhood, you have been a hero in my eyes who worked so hard for the family. Thank you for everything!
- “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
How do I express my love to my dad?
Whatever you name the man who helped raise you or is the father of your children, telling him how much you love him is always a delightful gift. We must remember to appreciate them for their dedication and efforts as the head of the home.
If you’re having trouble finding the words to tell your father how much you love him, this lengthy collection of Fathers Day quotes from daughter we’ve compiled for you will undoubtedly touch his heart.
You only have one father, so make the most of every opportunity to spend time with him and tell him how much he means to you!
Related Reading: Best Father’s Day Quotes From Son (WITH IMAGES)
I Love My Dad From Daughter Quotes
- Dad, My all the pleasures are with you; your smile is enough to make my day better. I love you for always being there for me.
- Dad, Your love is everything for me, and you encourage me in every situation. You hug me even if I do something wrong, You smile at me even if I lie to you, You are always there for me no matter what happens. I love you, daddy.
- I do not know that what type of love it is that you have for us, love that makes you hug me when I am sad. I love you, dad.
- I Love You, Daddy. You are like a magnet for me who has attracted me towards the right and repelled me from what is wrong.
- You are the best dad in the world. You got me everything that i ever thought about, you gave me everything when I was nothing. I wish to return all those by achieving all the goals that you want me to achieve. I love you, dad.
- I will try hard to become the best child in this world because you are the best dad in this world and you do not deserve less than it. I love you, dad.
- Being your son is awesome, but the worst part is that following your footsteps is more difficult than anything else. I love you.
Related Reading: What To Write For Father’s Day: Best Card Ideas
- Daddy. Sometimes I don’t talk to you, sometimes I get annoyed, sometimes I don’t hug. Regardless of what I do in mood swings, I always love you from the core of my heart. I love you.
- Whenever there is some problem in my life, whenever I feel moody, whenever I am sad. I think of you, and that solves my all problems and make me happy. I love you.
- You are truly my superhero in plain clothes. I can’t recall the number of times you bailed me out of sticky situations. I don’t know what I’ll do without you. I love you so much, Dad.
- This thought makes me stronger than my Dad is my support and he is always there for me. I love you, dad.
- I need a time machine to get back into my childhood to enjoy all the memories all over again that I shared with you. Dad, I love you.
- For me, the best man in the world is the one who is best for his children, and the best example for a real man is you. Daddy, I love you
- You know me very well, and you are familiar with all my bad habits but still, you keep on loving me. Dad, I love you.
- According to me, you are doing the hardest job of being an awesome dad which involves dealing with the world’s toughest clients, that are a teenage daughter and a teenage son. Daddy, we love you.
- I do not resist everything I like because I have everything that I need to spend my life in a good way. I love you, dad.
- The success of the man can be measured by the love he gets from his children, I promise that you will be the most successful in this world. I love you so much, daddy.
- We both have the same kind of dreams. You dream to make me the happiest daughter/son in this world, and I dream to make you the happiest father in this world. You are the perfect dad. I love you.
- I am your little girl and biggest fan. I love you, daddy.
- Daddy, my love for will never fade away, my love for you is a mixture of friendship, care, respect, and family ties. I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You are the best dad in this world, and I wish that you live a long life. I love you, daddy.
- I want to do all the things that give you pleasure, and I want to achieve all the goals that you want me to. I love you, dad, more than anything else in this whole universe.
- You are the most precious gem in my life and without you, I can not achieve any goal in my life. I love you, dad.
- If the list of amazing and best people in the world is made, I am sure that your name will be on the top on that list. I love you, dad.
- 24. Daddy, I want to thank you for trusting my abilities and making me do my best. You are my inspiration. I love You.
- You held my hand when I was not sure about my choices. You helped me in taking every decision. You are the best dad in the world. I love you.
- I started loving you when I got to know about the things, and I will keep loving you forever. I love you, daddy.
- You are the best person in my life. I love you, dad.
Related Reading : Happy Fathers’ Day Quotes [WITH IMAGES]
- Besides being the best dad, you are also a best friend, the best teacher and the best person in the world. You are simply the best daddy. I love you.
- Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.
- My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called, super dad. I love you.
- You hug me even when I am wrong, you pat me on the back even when I fail. You smile at me even when I lie, you forgive me even when I curse. If there is anything in life that keeps me going, it’s you, dad.
- I may detest your advice, abhor your suggestions and loathe your opinions. But that doesn’t stop me from loving the man behind them all. Dad, I love you.
- On difficult days, I’m confident that I will be okay because I have your support. I know that you will always be with me. I love you, Dad.
How do you say “I love you” to your father?
Powerful Ways to Say, “I Love You, Dad” in a Father’s Day Card
When was your dad’s last time saying “I love you?” Thank your father for writing a poem about “I love you,” or for sending him a present with a kind message.
Appreciate him for continuously seeking for his kid or daughter and thank him for his contribution.
Send a note to him, publish on his Facebook page or design a lovely card with your childhood photos collage. Wait not to say you adore Father’s Day.
Fathers Day quotes from daughter Tell Him “I Love You”
- Forgiveness is hard, but you always forgave us when we made a mistake. It is difficult to control anger, but you never got angry in front of us. Growing up, you always taught us that it is not easy to do the right things in life, but it pays off in the end. We love you, Dad.
- I know this is random, but why should I only express my love for you on Father’s Day when you love me each and every day in the year? I love you, Dad.
- I am sure you were a wonderful son, but I could never be even half the father you have been to me. I love you, Dad.
- If my life were a car, you would be the brakes that stop me from making a mistake and the accelerator that drives me towards success. I love you, Dad.
- My childhood memories are not made up of my favorite dolls and toys but with those warm hugs and cuddles that I shared with you. I love you, Dad.
- Every father has his own way of raising his children. Yours is undoubtedly the best because I had an awesome time growing up. I love you, dear Dad.
- This is not an anniversary wish for you and Mom; this is not your birthday wish, nor is it Father’s Day today. This is just a random message to tell you how much I appreciate having you in my life. I love you, Dad.
- Humanity does not need heroes who can fly and create webs, or who have other magical superpowers. Mankind just needs more loving dads like you. I love you.
- Today I want to thank you for never telling me what to do—I want to thank you for teaching me how to live my life by setting a perfect example yourself. I love you, Dad.
- If I ever grow up to become a doctor, I am going to do some research to find out how it’s possible for fathers to love their daughters despite all the drama and pain they cause. I love you, Dad.
- The relationship between a dad and his son is like the relationship between wine and time. Our relationship has got sweeter with age, just like wine. I love you, Dad.
- I am still confused about our relationship. Did we have a father-son relationship, or did we have a brotherly relationship? Was our relationship really like a family, or were we more like good friends? Father, brother, friend, teacher—you have played many roles in my life. I love you, Dad.
- I don’t know why everyone falls in love, but I can imagine why Mom must have fallen in love with you. Dad, I love you for being so caring, loving, and kind to your loved ones.
- When I grow up, I want to become an astronomer so I can discover a new star and name it after you, the real star of my life. I love you, my dear father.
- Every time I came to talk to you as a teenager, it was probably to ask for more allowance or other reasons. So, this time I want to say that I love you (without any reason).
- You taught me how much more important it is to have a kind heart than to look rich by wearing expensive-looking clothes and driving nice cars. I love you, Dad.
- If I had a time machine, I would rewind back to my childhood and hit the pause button so that I could cherish those wonderful years I spent with you forever. I love you, Dad.
- The beauty of our relationship is that all my life, you never needed to give me any teachings or lessons. The way you have lived your life caring for Mom and us children is the biggest lesson any son could have ever had. I love you, Dad.
- All your life, you have allowed your children to shine like stars. Little did we know that you were the brightest star in the house who hid his shine so we could seem brighter. We love you, Dad.
- When my first boyfriend asked me if he was my first love, I said no. I said that my first love will forever be my father because he has sacrificed his life for me. I love you, Dad.
- You have been the best father because you never pointed out my faults. You only suggested ways I could overcome them. I love you.
- Men who have commitment phobia should learn from a man like you who is committed to his wife, kids, and job. We love you, Dad, for committing your life to all of us.
- There are many things in life that are best left unsaid. But this is one of those things that deserves to be repeatedly said—I love you, Dad.
- One day, Granddad told me that he was very proud to have a grandson like me. “Be proud to have a son like my dad,” is what I replied to him. I love you, Dad.
- I would be willing to pay all the money I have to relive my childhood moments with you. That is the real measure of your success as a father. I love you, Dad.
- I never realized how much patience it requires to raise a child until I became a father myself. Dad, you are a true legend. I love you.
- You have been working tirelessly since the day I was born to give me fun toys, put me to a good school, buy me a nice car, and save to send me to a great college. Many hugs and thanks are due to you for giving me the best of everything. I love you, Dad.
What are nice things to say to your dad?
Father’s Day Messages: What to Write in a Father’s Day Card
Many a father’s heart may be won via humor So, if you’re making a card for a dad who appreciates a good chuckle, feel free to make some jokes in what you write to him.. Fnny Father’s Day Message from Daughter Examples
- “Happy Father’s Day. Hope the beers are chilling and the grill is sizzling!”
- “Happy ‘Golf to Your Heart’s Content’ Day!”
- “Only the best dads let their children fly. Only the most loved children will soar. Thank you for giving me wings.”
- “Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve caused you.”
- “If I grow up to be half the person you are, Dad, then I will consider my life a success.”
- “Thanks for teaching me all the best things I know…plus some other good stuff that I probably should have paid more attention to.”
- “A hero is someone who gives without thought of himself. Thankfully, I had a father who never hesitated to give all of himself. You are my inspiration.”
- “I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!”
- “Today is all about you, Dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.”
- “Dad, you are the bravest person I have ever met. You have shown me how to be strong in heart, mind, and soul, and stay true to myself.”
- “I hope you get to waste some time in your favorite ways on Father’s Day. You deserve it!”
- “Even when faith in myself faltered, my father’s faith in me never wavered. It is only through your blessings, Dad, that I have become the person I am today.”
- “Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble…from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!”
- “Happy Father’s Day with love from your favorite kid. (Don’t worry—I won’t tell if you won’t.)”
- “Dads are the true superheroes. They will leap over any obstacle to protect their child from danger.”
- “Thanks for all you’ve done for me, Dad. Obviously, I could never repay you, but I’ll happily chip in for pizza in your honor on Father’s Day or any day!”
- “Happy Father’s Day, Daddy. We’ll just drop the grilled meat off at the door to your man cave.”
- “What my dad has taught me cannot be learned in school. Dads are life’s most influential teachers.”
- “Fathers lead their children down the path to adulthood in the hopes they leap beyond the boundaries and forge new ones.”
Read more here: Messages and Poems to Say “I Love You” to Your Father
What is a father’s love quote?
Sometimes the greatest way to express your sentiments is to use a Dad quote. Whether you want to express your sentiments to your own father or share with the world how you feel about being a parent, these sincere examples can help. Dad Quotes That Come From the Heart.
The link between a father and his daughter is unbreakable. Share one of these father quotes:
- “The love of a daughter for her father is second to none.”
- “A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.” – Unknown
- “Daughters reach for their father’s guiding hand their entire life.”
- “Dad: a daughter’s first love.” – Unknown
- “A father teaches his daughter how to love and be loved.”
- “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.” – Unknown
- “Every daughter adds a little sparkle to her father’s life.”
- “No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl.” – Unknown
- “Every man a woman meets is measured through her father’s eyes.”
- “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
- “Bright daughters are raised by brilliant fathers.”
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” – Dawn French
- “Dad, you raised me to be a strong woman. You made me a world full of love and for that I am grateful.”
- “Thank you for being my dad. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today and you are the reason for my success.”
- “Daughters and dads share one heart.”
- “The world turns on a father’s love for his daughter.”
- “A daughter’s love is one of a father’s true joys.”
I believe you have found the best Father’s Day from daughter quotes, happy Father’s Day wishes from daughter, happy Father’s Day dad quotes from daughter, messages for Father’s Day from daughter, happy Father’s Day quotes from daughters, and more to let the father in your life know how loved and appreciated he is.
A sincere Father’s Day message from his son, daughter, or wife may truly honor him. Our collection of funny and Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes is just what you need to bring a smile on his face on this special day. Because sometimes our words are more powerful than our actions.
Surprise your Dad with a special gift and a special wish. If you can’t find the right words to wish him, keep on reading and you will find many Father’s day wishes and pick the right one for him.
This celebration is about fatherhood, so don’t forget your grandfathers… they are fathers too!
How do you make your dad feel loved?
1. Plan a special outing
2. Ask them for advice
3. Present them with the story of their life
4. Be sure to share your good news
5. Give them an embossed gift
6. Make peace with them (and the past)
Relted reading : Best Fathers Day Activities 2021: 50 Unique, Creative, Fun ideas
How do you tell your dad how much you love him?
If you want to show your dad how much you love him, here are a few tips:
Ask him anything
Dads love to be needed and to be seen as wise or important. Asking your dad anything (about the weather, his job, how to tie a knot, whatever) will validate him and demonstrate your respect for him
Remember his birthday
Remember your mom’s birthday
Make the time
Whenever you repeat family traditions that your father taught you, you show your dad you appreciate what he did to raise and care for you. Whether this is a Sunday dinner,summer vacation or holiday tradition, carry on the good things your dad did for you.
Most people can point to something their fathers did wrong. That doesn’t make your dad a bad guy; it makes him human. Get over it. Forgive him. Remember that you’ve done plenty for which you need to be forgiven, too.
Continue old pastimes
Care for him
Share with him
How would you describe a good father?
He makes all the difference in a child’s life. He’s a pillar of strength, support and discipline. His work is endless and, oftentimes, thankless. … A good father loves his children, but he doesn’t let them get away with murder.